The Soros Plot to Topple Netanyahu

Yes dipshit, my Grandmother was a Biblical scholar, owned her own bookstore in OKC. YouAnything you can contribute but rhetoric and cut and paste that is not even relevant to the topic?

Stick to the history of primates, monkey boy :lol:

please get back to cut and paste, and don't forget to insult, shows your true mentality

Believing everything in the Bible shows your mentality, monkey.

It's hard to decide what's worse about Liberals: the depths they'll sink to in order to defend one of their own or the lies they'll tell to hurt one of their "enemies-- a Republican.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Looks like Jroc and Jillian have totally different opinions on this issue.

Both of then thinks the other one is a "self hating" Jew.

When in reality.

All Jews are self hating. :lol:

Humm.. at least Jew can disagree without killing each other:cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMntMb-omIE]Zionist's attack anti-zionist Jews - YouTube[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Looks like Jroc and Jillian have totally different opinions on this issue.

Both of then thinks the other one is a "self hating" Jew.

When in reality.

All Jews are self hating. :lol:

Humm.. at least Jew can disagree without killing each other:cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMntMb-omIE]Zionist's attack anti-zionist Jews - YouTube[/ame]

Another fake Pallywood video :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRz5WnHemkw]Resurrection in Palestine - YouTube[/ame]

Figures.. The left's favorites money man and his leftist bodies at work.

soros3.jpg

In late February, the Israeli Knesset passed the NGO Funding Transparency Bill by 40 to 34. It had been a long journey for the bill, which despite, its neutered, state was still a declaration of war by the conservative Likud Party against the shadow NGO empire that was the Soros way.

While the bill was no longer able to empower the lifting of tax exempt status for foreign funded NGOs and it only addressed foreign funding of NGOs by government entities, it was a major step for foreign funding transparency. The Soros empire had been built on non-transparency, on hidden donor lists and front groups funded by think tanks with money pipelined in grants through a dozen different organizations.

NGO transparency threatened the entire Soros empire and the passage of even a neutered bill meant that Israel might finally be ready to begin rolling back the peel on the rotten fruits of the Open Society Institute​. First governments, then foreign funders, parliamentary inquiries into foreign funding, and then the loss of tax exempt status for left-wing NGOs waging a civil war.

The response came quickly. Less than two months later, Stanley Greenberg, whose firm had done work for OSI, presented a plan to use social protests to create a new majority against the government. Some of the funding for the protests came from fellow Shadow Party billionaire, S. Daniel Abraham​.

Abraham was a former board member of Soros’ International Crisis Group and had provided the manpower for J Street, while the Soros money stayed hidden in the paperwork that no one was supposed to see. The president of Abraham’s eponymous organization is Robert Wexler​, the former congressman from J Street and an adviser on the Middle East to the Obama campaign

Netanyahu’s sharp exchange with Obama in May motivated even Democrats who weren’t in Soros’ vest pocket to find a way to force him out of office. It was no longer just fear of losing the Israeli left as their hand puppet – the American Jewish vote was in play. Replacing Netanyahu with a lefty eager to appease the terrorists would heal the split with Obama and Jewish voters.

The American and European left could provide the money and the strategy, but the Israeli left would have to do the heavy lifting to save the millions of dollars flowing their way from their foreign backers. On the Israeli side were left-wing veterans of Clinton’s successful effort to topple Netanyahu. Greenberg had been on that campaign and the plan was to do it all over again.
The Soros Plot to Topple Netanyahu | FrontPage Magazine
Thanks for a thread telling this story. Benjamin Netanyahu is a man who loves the Israeli people, and I wish him nothing but the best in all he does, and I hope Mr. Soros has a change of heart in Netanyahu's favor.

It's hard to decide what's worse about Liberals: the depths they'll sink to in order to defend one of their own or the lies they'll tell to hurt one of their "enemies-- a Republican.

Well, CrusaderFrank, I've been to a lot of websites in the past 15 or so years, and I'm impressed with some of the liberals here, being very good Americans, even if we disagree on every issue. I just left a website being the only one who defended my favorite righty candidate, Rick Perry, so I could fit in your category of defending a candidate the rest of the people here seem to sorta distance themselves, but I have a reason: Jobs. And while he's on the campaign trail, he will be preparing business people to join him in employing Americans. If his bid is snubbed, he will still be bringing home the bacon in jobs, and if home is Texas, sobeit. :D

Forum List

Back