The Sopranos

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
This season is the best since season 2, by far. Am I the only one on here watching it?

You're missing out. It's the smartest, greatest drama on television right now.

i had a sopranos thread going for this season but since i was the only one posting in it i let it die off. vito in the gay bar with the leather was funny.

i love the sopranos....great season so far

i think deadwood is miles better though

Still haven't watched that one. I really need to.

i had a sopranos thread going for this season but since i was the only one posting in it i let it die off. vito in the gay bar with the leather was funny.

Sorry bout that, I was too lazy to look.

Yeah, Vito was funny. What do you think he's up to? You know how these goombahs are, those 2 guys probably already told everyone. Maybe Vito's thinking of going into Witness Protection? But, then, why the gun?

And I felt really sorry for Johnny Sack. Which is ridiculous, since he's a horrible horrible person, but that's the beauty of this show, it makes you sympathize with terrible people.

I also like the subtle racism stuff they were doing between Christopher and the Middle Eastern guys.

Tonight's episode: amazing. Best of the season, possibly my second favorite episode of all time after "Pine Barrens".

Don't care. It is a PC version of itself..... Won't watch it. One episode does not save a season of crap.

Don't care. It is a PC version of itself..... Won't watch it. One episode does not save a season of crap.

If you won't watch it, how do you know the season's been crap?

Forum List

Back