The Solution...

There is no doubt that Israel will cease to exist unless It makes peace with it's neighbors
True story

The only way they could ever do it would be by commiting mass suicide.

I prefer they kill the muzbots off.

Well, you are a murderous little punk.

You are the murderous little punk. With Israel returning to the " 67 Borders" that were never recognized depriving them of their most Religious sites and " Right of Return" what do you think will happen?

There is no doubt that Israel will cease to exist unless It makes peace with it's neighbors
True story

You are the murderous little punk. With Israel returning to the " 67 Borders" that were never recognized depriving them of their most Religious sites and " Right of Return" what do you think will happen?

No, you are the murderous piece of crap punk as I stated previously. I support a democratic secular state where Muslims, and especially Christians, have equal rights and can return to their homes and land. I am a Christian after all.

True story

No, you are the murderous piece of crap punk as I stated previously. I support a democratic secular state where Muslims, and especially Christians, have equal rights and can return to their homes and land. I am a Christian after all.

You missed out the part you plug daily. With no Jews in sight as they will all be mass murdered or forcibly removed from the land. Then the Sunday people will be eradicated leaving the land pure muslim

True story

Don't you know that the Muslims are using Christians as pawns in their PR game, until they get all of Palestine in their clutches (Gd forbid)? Then they will slaughter the Christians, just like they have done all across the Middle East.

True story

Don't you know that the Muslims are using Christians as pawns in their PR game, until they get all of Palestine in their clutches (Gd forbid)? Then they will slaughter the Christians, just like they have done all across the Middle East.
Yes, I know the feeling of being a pawn for Israel...I see a lot of ZioNuts like you spreading money around via AIPAC and its friends buying US politicians who have made America a tool for Israel.

You point out the inevitability of the Horde's success in the ME...

Yes, I know the feeling of being a pawn for Israel...I see a lot of ZioNuts like you spreading money around via AIPAC and its friends buying US politicians who have made America a tool for Israel.

Apples and Oranges. We were talking about the fate of Christians in particular, and all of a sudden you threw AIPAC in there like a monkey wrench.

Apples and Oranges. We were talking about the fate of Christians in particular, and all of a sudden you threw AIPAC in there like a monkey wrench.

As for the title of this thread, if there is a possibility of the diminishing of Muslim extremism, then talks can be revived for a two-state solution. If you notice in my post above, I said "all" of Palestine.

Are you an American? What kind of American would be against AIPAC, which helps keep our country free from sharia law?

AIPAC is pervasive and invasive by a well-moneyed group in America which has so many in our Congress dancing the tune for a Foreign power which is opposed to our interests of peace in the ME...

The OP is wrong lumping Christians and Jews fate in the ME.. Palestinians and Christian lived in peace for hundreds of years while Israelis usurped the land and still do to this day...

AIPAC money is the root of Israeli policies stealing our secrets to using US power for her advantage.

While ignoring the more generous arab oil money being spread around to buy the US government so they will protect them when Iran comes knocking

Straight from the islamonazi book of disinformation and deflection.

AIPAC is pervasive and invasive by a well-moneyed group in America which has so many in our Congress dancing the tune for a Foreign power which is opposed to our interests of peace in the ME...

The OP is wrong lumping Christians and Jews fate in the ME.. Palestinians and Christian lived in peace for hundreds of years while Israelis usurped the land and still do to this day...

AIPAC money is the root of Israeli policies stealing our secrets to using US power for her advantage.

Christians where slaves of the muslims and could be killed for allowing their shadow to fall on a muslim. That is the reality of the "peace" in Palestine since 637 C.E.

Are you an American? What kind of American would be against AIPAC, which helps keep our country free from sharia law?

Most Americans do not support organizations that use Americans to further the interests of foreign countries at the expense of America's interests. And Israel's interest (among others) in insuring that Muslims perceive the U.S. as anti-Muslim is not in America's interest.

If you were aware that the British had a plan (in writing) to settle Europeans to form a colony, on the land your people had inhabited for many generations, evict your people and create a state of a different religion than any of the religions of your people, would you have supported Britain or the enemies of Britain?

Changing cause and effect is an old technique for criminal justification.
I've showed You that the Mufti of Jerusalem was not the first among muslis to plan
a genocide and massacres of jews throughout the arab countries. But he himself
organized numerous pogroms even before meeting with Adolf Hitler.

So this prepared notion that "if there were no Israel there would be no conflict" has no basis in reality.
What Yo do is apologetics.

Most Americans do not support organizations that use Americans to further the interests of foreign countries at the expense of America's interests. And Israel's interest (among others) in insuring that Muslims perceive the U.S. as anti-Muslim is not in America's interest.

Who are You to speak for "most Americans"? I'm sure You have a prepared link of some media giant..
that still proves nothing.

Muslims stopped looking at USA as an anti-mslim country since a MUSlIM PRESIDENT who bows to Saudi kings rose to power and make sure to please his masters-NOT AMERICAN people.

Khadaffi on Husein Obama:

Obama bows to Saudi king:
Obama-Saudi-King-1.jpg

You should choose Your battles carefully.

montelaci wrote:
"If the Europeans hadn't colonized Palestine with the help of the British, there would not be a problem today. I'm rooting for the Christians."

Your statement is identical to Bin Laden's justification of 911.

Now let's see what arabs had on the menu for jews BEFORE 1948:

1066- Granada massacre- killing 1500 families in A DAY
1066 Granada massacre - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

1679—1680- Mawza Exile- most jews expelled from Yemeni towns to dry desert to die.
Mawza Exile - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

1840- Damascus Affair- spreading christian anti-semitic lies to justify torture, death and ruin.
Damascus affair - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Following the Damascus affair, Pogroms spread through the Middle East and North Africa:
Aleppo (1850, 1875),
Damascus (1840, 1848, 1890),
Beirut (1862, 1874),
Dayr al-Qamar (1847),
Jerusalem (1847),
Cairo (1844, 1890, 1901–02),
Mansura (1877),
Alexandria (1870, 1882, 1901–07),
Port Said (1903, 1908),
Damanhur (1871, 1873, 1877, 1891),
Istanbul (1870, 1874),
Buyukdere (1864),
Kuzguncuk (1866),
Eyub (1868),
Edirne (1872),
Izmir (1872, 1874).

Massacres:
1828- Baghdad massacre
1867- Barfurush

1839- Allahdad riot- FORCED CONVERSION
Allahdad - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"Contrary to popular belief, the Qur'an did not allow Muslims to force Jews to wear distinctive clothing. Obadyah the Proselyte reported in 1100 AD, that the Caliph had created this rule himself:

The Caliph of Baghdad, al-Muqtadi [1075–1094], had given power to his vizier, Abu Shuja, [who] imposed that each male Jew should wear a yellow badge on his headgear. This was one distinctive sign on the head and the other was on the neck … a piece of lead of the weight of a silver dinar hanging round the neck of every Jew and inscribed with the word dhimmi to signify that the Jew had to pay poll-tax. Jews also had to wear girdles round their waists. Abu Shuja further imposed two signs on Jewish women. They had to wear a black and a red shoe, and each woman had to have a small brass bell on her neck or shoe, which would tinkle and thus announce the separation of Jewish from Gentile [Muslim] women. He assigned cruel Muslim men to spy upon Jewish women, in order to oppress them with all kinds of curses, humiliation, and spite. The Gentile population used to mock all the Jews, and the mob and their children used to beat up the Jews in all the streets of Baghdad. When a Jew died, who had not paid up the poll-tax [jizya] to the full and was in debt for a small or large amount, the Gentiles did not permit burial until the poll-tax was paid. If the deceased left nothing of value, the Gentiles demanded that other Jews should, with their own money, meet the debt owed by the deceased in poll-tax; otherwise they [threatened] they would burn the body."

Yellow sign for Jews??? Prior to 1939? So they had a lot in common.

Now the icing on the cake:
husseni-hitler.jpg

Haj Amin al-Husseini meeting with Adolf Hitler (December 1941)
after becoming the Mufti of Jerusalem and organizing those riots.

SO ARABS WANTED TO GIVE only FLOWERS TO JEWS PRIOR TO '48
RIGHT?

If you were aware that the British had a plan (in writing) to settle Europeans to form a colony, on the land your people had inhabited for many generations, evict your people and create a state of a different religion than any of the religions of your people, would you have supported Britain or the enemies of Britain?

I've showed You that the Mufti of Jerusalem was not the first among muslis to plan

So this prepared notion that "if there were no Israel there would be no conflict" has no basis in reality.

1. The Mufti of Jerusalem's concern was Zionists entering Palestine with the proclaimed intention of colonizing Palestine with the subsequent eviction of the people he represented. It is normal and correct for him to try to prevent this from happening.

2. By definition. there would not be a conflict between European Zionists and Palestinians (Christians and Muslims) if the European Zionists had not colonized Palestine.

1. The Mufti of Jerusalem's concern was Zionists entering Palestine with the proclaimed intention of colonizing Palestine with the subsequent eviction of the people he represented. It is normal and correct for him to try to prevent this from happening.

2. By definition. there would not be a conflict between European Zionists and Palestinians (Christians and Muslims) if the European Zionists had not colonized Palestine.

What about Palestinian Jews for who the land was named by the romans ? They numbered more that the Christians

Forum List

Back