The Solution!

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
I figured it out!...It's so simple!...Don't know why it didn't come to me sooner!..A total can't-miss solution to all the school shootings!....

BAN GUBMINT SCHOOLS!

That's where all the school shootings have been occurring, so it only makes sense!

And after that, in the market-based schools that will take their place, ban all "high capacity classrooms", so that if lunatic gets into the school with a bomb or a machete or a sack full of pointy sticks, we can minimize the loss of life!

How did we all miss such an obvious solution to the problem?!?!?!??

I've suggested this already: Just Say No.

If you want to avoid school shootings, then don't go to school.

Simple and very effective.

Making fun of this tragedy, past mass murders, the more than 30 murders every day in the US.

How very typical.

• Banned
are you forgetting about shootings at malls and cinemas?
BAN THEM!

Too much of a risk having all those people gathered in one place!

Think of the chiiilllldrrreeeennnnn!

What about churches?

I understand they can attract a croud.
Absolutely!...Time those religious nutters quit pushing their religions on us all, with their public displays if steeples and all that!

Making fun of this tragedy, past mass murders, the more than 30 murders every day in the US.

How very typical.

Typical of what?

Actually, the humour is called Parody. You'll probably need to look up a definition.

The thread is a parody not of mass murder, but of your idiotic reaction to it.

The fact that the obvious escapes you is not a shock.

BAN THEM!

What about churches?

Absolutely!...Time those religious nutters quit pushing their religions on us all, with their public displays if steeples and all that!

What about Federal Buildings?

I understand there are day care centers that contain children in many government facilities.

Sometimes the answer is so obvious that we overlook it!!!

Time to close the government schools, they're not safe for kids

What about churches?

What about Federal Buildings?

I understand there are day care centers that contain children in many government facilities.
We must put an end to all these high capacity buildings!

There's no excuse for putting all those chiiiiilllldrrrreeeennnnn at risk!

are you forgetting about shootings at malls and cinemas?
BAN THEM!

:lol:You do that dude and this country would go down the toilet faster than you can count to three.

If thats your solution then why don't we just have everyone stay at home with no rights to go outside at all. Sounds really dull...Huh.

Think about it...

When was the last time you heard of a shooting at a parochial or military school?...When was the last time a home schooled child was cut down by a murderer's bullet?

Come to think of it, when was the first time you heard of such things happening?

Time to face the facts!...Gubmint schools and their high capacity classrooms are an archaic throwback to yesteryear, before homicidal maniacs looked upon them as targets of opportunity for their murderous rampages!

It's time that you lolberals get your minds right!...Get into the 21st century and support outlawing these gubmint run centers of violence once and for all!

Do it for the chiiillldrrreeeennn!...You don't hate chiiilllldrrreeennnn, do you?

BAN THEM!

What about churches?

:eusa_clap:No one is pushing religion on anyone. You don't like what you see then don't look at it.

The government cannot protect you so you best learn to protect yourself.

Cops show up after the fact and put on a show at how thorough they can be at collecting evidence of a murder but they always seem to forget to mention that they didn't prevent the murder.

Oh and I want to restate my proposal to ban cops because cops shoot unarmed people.

Forum List

Back