The Solution to the Mideast

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Kill all the terrorists. Problem solved.

This would include removing from power every Government, one at a time, that supports terrorists.

I agree with you Sarge.

The terrorist IDF and terrorist nation of Israel need to be eliminated.

Then the problem will be solved!!!

You are most surely the STUPIDEST FUCK on this board.

Answer me my questions you coward.

Does Allah support the MURDER of women and CHILDREN? Does Allah support the murder of non combatants? Does Allah support the use of his Holy sites as munitions dumps, training facilities for terrorists, that kill women and children, and combat points to fight from while committing terrorist acts?

Christians and Jews around the world need to collectively 'man-up' and admit the politically incorrect and declare war on Islam. Until that is admitted and hard lines drawn in the sand so to speak, the real battle can't be fought.

You are most surely the STUPIDEST FUCK on this board.

Answer me my questions you coward.

Does Allah support the MURDER of women and CHILDREN? Does Allah support the murder of non combatants? Does Allah support the use of his Holy sites as munitions dumps, training facilities for terrorists, that kill women and children, and combat points to fight from while committing terrorist acts?

Notice the terrorist supporter Sunniman does not answer yet again.

This would include removing from power every Government, one at a time, that supports terrorists.

I disagree. Killing terrorists only creates more terrorists in the long run. For every terrorist you killed, dozens more will regenerate from within the misery and take their place. With that said, your solution to the Mideast problem is unrealistic.

I disagree. Killing terrorists only creates more terrorists in the long run. For every terrorist you killed, dozens more will regenerate from within the misery and take their place. With that said, your solution to the Mideast problem is unrealistic.

bingo

That's kind of you to take the time to provide that nitwit with a explanation why a killing spree won't work.

Unfortunately he is telling the truth destroying terrorist has a way of creating more in his place. More tend to rally to the support of a terrorist than a peacemaker. Especially in that part of the world.

We had the same solution for Iraq, the power vaccum has created a Civil War of sorts which will become worse whenever we leave. Which will happen if we left a year from now or a hundred.

Not saying your idea is without merit or invalid but it's not that simple. Nothing in life usually is.

Edit: Oh and I agree with what Nexus said above.

Last edited:
Christians and Jews around the world need to collectively 'man-up' and admit the politically incorrect and declare war on Islam. Until that is admitted and hard lines drawn in the sand so to speak, the real battle can't be fought.

Are you kidding me? :cuckoo:

But what if these governments have nukes, or disregard International law? Hell, what if the have veto power at the UN and the baddest military on Earth. Nations like that do not listen to reason, nor are they interested in the 'constraints' of law. Lawlessness benefits the strong, so guess who supports lawlessness?

Unfortunately he is telling the truth destroying terrorist has a way of creating more in his place. More tend to rally to the support of a terrorist than a peacemaker. Especially in that part of the world.

Not necessarily. Arafat died and now Abbas and Fayyad are trying to reform Palestinian culture in the West Bank so that it doesn't nurture the growth of more terrorists. If you kill the right terrorists and support moderate leaders long enough, the culture that gave rise to terrorism can be changed. It isn't easy or quick to do, but that's what victory in the war on terrorism might look like. Think of the dramatic changes in German and Japanese cultures after those countries were defeated and their governments decided to change the cultures that had led them to war and defeat.

I agree with what you say.But , what about nations like Pakistan (which i believe is the only Islamic state with nuclear weapons) ?? The real power does not lie with the President. The Pakistani citizens have no power. The Pakistani Intelligence is deeply infiltrated by Taliban/Al Qaeda.Why not put international pressure on Pakistan to remove the powers of the ISI. The ISI has the most detailed info on every terrorist walking on this planet. Unfortunately , its a cancer which must be killed soon. And i wish my Government (India) had the balls to go after the terrorists in Pakistan. And forget about "removing from power the government .."..Presidents come and go in Islamabad according to the whims of the Army and ISI.

Not necessarily. Arafat died and now Abbas and Fayyad are trying to reform Palestinian culture in the West Bank so that it doesn't nurture the growth of more terrorists. If you kill the right terrorists and support moderate leaders long enough, the culture that gave rise to terrorism can be changed. It isn't easy or quick to do, but that's what victory in the war on terrorism might look like.

That assumes 'culture' gives rise to terrorism while conditions imposed upon people give rise to it as well... I know I would resist occupation, or violence done to me and I would worry about whether my enemy called me a terrorist in the newspaper they own... would you? Who among us would just 'roll over' in that situation (being occupied, attacked, etc)?

Think of the dramatic changes in German and Japanese cultures after those countries were defeated and their governments decided to change the cultures that had led them to war and defeat.

Well, Germany became an aggressor after years of humiliation post-WW1, so the 'Allied' forces helped set up those conditions that create dthe Nazi monster... of course supporting facism (which most of us in the West did) also hurt things.

the only solution to stop terrorism in the mid east is for Muslims to return to the correct and pure teachings of the quran and sunnah (teachings of the prophet Muhammad (pbuh). only then will the terrorism stop.

Islam is against terrorism and always has been. and the killing of innocent lives is not permitted in Islam and the one who does so will be punished badly in the hereafter.

it's only the modern perverted interpretations of the Quran that has led to this terrorist movement in he mid east.

but just a side note. not every country in the mid east is having a war. and majority of Muslims in the Mideast are peaceful people. it's only the minority crazies who do such things as blowing up themselves.

the only solution to stop terrorism in the mid east is for Muslims to return to the correct and pure teachings of the quran and sunnah (teachings of the prophet Muhammad (pbuh). only then will the terrorism stop.

Islam is against terrorism and always has been. and the killing of innocent lives is not permitted in Islam and the one who does so will be punished badly in the hereafter.

it's only the modern perverted interpretations of the Quran that has led to this terrorist movement in he mid east.

but just a side note. not every country in the mid east is having a war. and majority of Muslims in the Mideast are peaceful people. it's only the minority crazies who do such things as blowing up themselves.

Ya THOUSANDS of Terrorists and Millions that support them, some minority.

You may want to have a talk with Sunniman on this board, he thinks Allah supports Hamas and its terrorists that murder women and children and he believes Allah supports the use of his Holy sites as weapons dumps, training grounds and firing points for those same terrorists. Ohh he refers to these animals as "freedom fighters"

Forum List

Back