The Solution for Preventing Illegal Immigration

Just lock them up if they're found here without legal paperwork.
It would be cheaper to send them home.

Both are already being done and neither has worked or will work any more than The Wall.

This photo was taken on the U.S./Mexico border at Algodones Sand Dunes in southern California.

border-fence.jpg

So...yes, we all know well what the border patrol is doing. When they do get locked up we don't make it stick. Most of the time they don't end up doing any time. No real punishment, no real deterrent. It's not rocket science!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This nation was founded on *illegal* immigrants. The pilgrims didn't ask the Indians if we could come here.

No, it wasn't you damned fool! This country was formed by legal immigrants and citizens. The pilgrims didn't have to ask the Indians to come here. Subsequent immigrants came here under the permission of the U.S. government. The indians had no more right to this land than the Europeans did. There was no land ownership or immigration laws back then. All of our ancestors migrated here from somewhere else including the Indian's ancestors. There were no natives here. So sick of hearing this BS I could puke!

So, that's why the politically correct term for Indians is now Native Americans. This didn't come about randomly, I would guess, as much haggling and hammering out it takes to get any kind of change through the legal system. So, after well over two hundred years the powers that be finally arrived at the term Native Americans. That would indicate they were the first peoples known to be here. After the pilgrims settled in here our government was formed, and as you stated, only then did "subsequent immigrates" need permission. Also, there was no other reason that the U.S. Government settled up with Native Americans after overtaking their land and relegating them to shit hole pieces of land nobody else would want including them. If you choose to believe in the fairytale you subscribe to, and if that makes you somehow feel superior and thankful, so be it, go right ahead and continue to be deceived rather than enlightened. Prejudice is an ugly thing. You can feel free to "puke" your fool head off now.

First does not mean native. Since the so-called natives migrated here from somewhere else they weren't "natives". It was never correct to call them native verbally or within our laws. I guess there was even a little PC going on with that issue as so many of our issues do anymore.
The "natives" migrated here 20,000 or 30,000 years ago, according to the most current archeological evidence. Maybe longer ago than that. I think they could be called "native."

(X)Well, that is what the politically correct media want you to believe. Ever heard of the Kennewick man? His bones and DNA were of white extraction and were supposedly found in North America long before Indians settled there. But then again, I was not around to know one way or the other, and I am pretty sure neither were you. Just saying.

Both are already being done and neither has worked or will work any more than The Wall.

This photo was taken on the U.S./Mexico border at Algodones Sand Dunes in southern California.

border-fence.jpg

It will work if America would bring home the troops from around the world and have them man the border. Shoot to kill if neccasary. That will stop the illegal immigration going on fast.

border-fence.jpg

It will work if America would bring home the troops from around the world and have them man the border. Shoot to kill if neccasary. That will stop the illegal immigration going on fast.

No

YOU WANT ALL THE MEXICANS TO GO HOME? JUST STOP SERVING BEANS ANYWHERE IN THE US AND THEY'LL ALL DIE OF STARVATION.

This nation was founded on *illegal* immigrants. The pilgrims didn't ask the Indians if we could come here.

No, it wasn't you damned fool! This country was formed by legal immigrants and citizens. The pilgrims didn't have to ask the Indians to come here. Subsequent immigrants came here under the permission of the U.S. government. The indians had no more right to this land than the Europeans did. There was no land ownership or immigration laws back then. All of our ancestors migrated here from somewhere else including the Indian's ancestors. There were no natives here. So sick of hearing this BS I could puke!

So, that's why the politically correct term for Indians is now Native Americans. This didn't come about randomly, I would guess, as much haggling and hammering out it takes to get any kind of change through the legal system. So, after well over two hundred years the powers that be finally arrived at the term Native Americans. That would indicate they were the first peoples known to be here. After the pilgrims settled in here our government was formed, and as you stated, only then did "subsequent immigrates" need permission. Also, there was no other reason that the U.S. Government settled up with Native Americans after overtaking their land and relegating them to shit hole pieces of land nobody else would want including them. If you choose to believe in the fairytale you subscribe to, and if that makes you somehow feel superior and thankful, so be it, go right ahead and continue to be deceived rather than enlightened. Prejudice is an ugly thing. You can feel free to "puke" your fool head off now.

First does not mean native. Since the so-called natives migrated here from somewhere else they weren't "natives". It was never correct to call them native verbally or within our laws. I guess there was even a little PC going on with that issue as so many of our issues do anymore.
The "natives" migrated here 20,000 or 30,000 years ago, according to the most current archeological evidence. Maybe longer ago than that. I think they could be called "native."

(X)Well, that is what the politically correct media want you to believe. Ever heard of the Kennewick man? His bones and DNA were of white extraction and were supposedly found in North America long before Indians settled there. But then again, I was not around to know one way or the other, and I am pretty sure neither were you. Just saying.

I'm pretty old, but no, I didn't know him personally. :)

Based on your argument, the Europeans can't call themselves Europeans, either, since we originated from Africa.

According to articles on Kennewick man, he had some caucasoid features but the dentition of a southeast Asian, eye orbits that were neither mongoloid like the other Native Americans, nor caucasian. He was either a multiracial 'mutt,' or an ancestor we have not encountered before. He wasn't 'white.'

According to articles on Kennewick man, he had some caucasoid features but the dentition of a southeast Asian, eye orbits that were neither mongoloid like the other Native Americans, nor caucasian. He was either a multiracial 'mutt,' or an ancestor we have not encountered before. He wasn't 'white.'

Or a complete fraud like Piltdown Man.

And the people that are illegals do not have to ask permission either. What's good enough for the goose, is good enough for the gander...

I think that the Indians are quite happy and thankful that the white man showed up. Look at all the toys that they get to play with, not to forget not to have to live in a tent anymore in 20 below zero temperatures. Now they can sit back and relax in their lazy boy chairs in their home and sit by the fire and watch TV. They could not do that a few hundred years ago. The Caucasian people never get appreciated for anything, just have to constantly take abuse. Aw well. :eusa_wall:
You don't speak for the Native American tribes..

Do you really think that's the case? Why would you think so?

Do you really think that's the case? Why would you think so?

Precedent.

THE SOLUTION: IMMEDIATELY DEPORT ANYONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE PAPERS TO STAY ON THEM. I SHOULD BE PRESIDENT!

QUOTE="Moonglow, post: 14055801, member: 30820"]
I think that the Indians are quite happy and thankful that the white man showed up. Look at all the toys that they get to play with, not to forget not to have to live in a tent anymore in 20 below zero temperatures. Now they can sit back and relax in their lazy boy chairs in their home and sit by the fire and watch TV. They could not do that a few hundred years ago. The Caucasian people never get appreciated for anything, just have to constantly take abuse. Aw well. :eusa_wall:
You don't speak for the Native American tribes..[/QUOTE]

(X)I speak for the white tribe. You know? The white people who are always attacked and insulted rather than thanked for some of the good that they have done for indians, not to forget the rest of the world. What have the indians or non-whites of the world ever done for whites except blame and steal from them?

Forum List

Back