The sole purpose of gun control...eliminate an armed citizenry.

There's nothing that can be said. Progressives don't want us to protect our children.

It's because they don't think our children have value. They believe only THEIR children have value, and they aren't willing to protect them, either.

A SIMPLE REINSTATEMENT OF THE FEDERAL ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN is all that is being proposed, jesus, relax.....nobody is proposing that ATF agents burst into your home tomorrow and seize all of your weapons, calm down everyone. Continue to enjoy hunting and target shooting with your handgun and/or .30-06 like normal gun owners. I happen to own a glock handgun and I support the reinstatement of the assault weapons ban. No civilian needs a military assault rifle in their home, these weapons are designed for producing mass casualties. If you need anything more than the 17 rounds that your handgun holds for home defense then, its game over anyways.
If an Assault Weapon had been used you might have a point. The fact of the matter is, the semi-automatic .223 is not an assault weapon.

The further fact is, a hand gun is not a very good self defense weapon as few people can hit a target with a hand gun. The best defense weapon is a shotgun, most semi-automatics of which has a 4 or 5 round capacity. But loading a shell into a shot gun is a very simple activity which can be done very quickly.

The libs know what they are doing. Eliminate the guns, which does nothing for the poor insane, that takes funding more mental health for which taxes will have to be raised.

A SIMPLE REINSTATEMENT OF THE FEDERAL ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN is all that is being proposed, jesus, relax.....nobody is proposing that ATF agents burst into your home tomorrow and seize all of your weapons, calm down everyone. Continue to enjoy hunting and target shooting with your handgun and/or .30-06 like normal gun owners. I happen to own a glock handgun and I support the reinstatement of the assault weapons ban. No civilian needs a military assault rifle in their home, these weapons are designed for producing mass casualties. If you need anything more than the 17 rounds that your handgun holds for home defense then, its game over anyways.
The right to bare arms is to ensure that there is a strong militia to protect against tyranny - assault weapons are necessary to ensure that! "Oh that damn Constitution - if we could just get rid of it we could make Barry King" :eusa_pray:

Assault weapons are necessary to protect against tyranny? ya, I read 1984 as a Sophomore in High School too. We need assault weapons to protect us from the thought police too.

The context has changed considerably since us colonists were protecting ourselves from a tyrannical government.

My handgun will suffice, I don't need to keep assault weapons in my home as I am a well balanced individual.

Now ... for some more Orwellian fantasy...please

So we have established:

Progressives support abortion.
Progressives support euthanasia.
Progressives support an unarmed citizenry.
Progressives do not support protection for children at risk.

I think that about covers it. You are all about reducing the population, not protecting it.

please stay away from any and all children.

Yes, it's scary to think that someone might stop a progressive loon from mowing them down.

no i just don't want you near them, because if you express your opinions around them it may cause brain damage.

You are the trash of america Allie.

oh boy.....it's tin foil hat time.

The REAL purpose of gun control is to try and keep them out of the hands of criminals and loonies, like the OP. Who knows when KG is going to snap? She seems wound pretty tight as it is! :blowup:

None of the gun laws passed have ever done that. All gun laws that are passed, are only obeyed by those who are law abiding citizens.. The laws only effect them.
All criminals still own guns and mentally ill still do and can get them. No gun laws will stop them.
Criminals don't follw laws and neither did this 20 year old kid.

KG you confuse the crap outta me. You spout so much Leftyfroth. Then turn around and post a cogent logical point such as this.

Assault weapons are necessary to protect against tyranny? ya, I read 1984 as a Sophomore in High School too. We need assault weapons to protect us from the thought police too.

The context has changed considerably since us colonists were protecting ourselves from a tyrannical government.

My handgun will suffice, I don't need to keep assault weapons in my home as I am a well balanced individual.
You aren't balanced, your are very biased, especially since assault weapons have been the cause of very few crimes, including the 26 people killed in New Town.

BTW, your hand gun will be of little value when a criminal attacks you with a shotgun loaded with buckshot.

You aren't balanced, your are very biased, especially since assault weapons have been the cause of very few crimes, including the 26 people killed in New Town.

BTW, your hand gun will be of little value when a criminal attacks you with a shotgun loaded with buckshot.

Semi OR auto, these are weapons with high capacity mags designed for MASS CASUALTY PRODUCING , the previous assault weapon ban enacted in the 90s included the semi-automatic AR-15 bushmaster as it possesses the characteristics of an assault weapon. Doesn't anyone read anymore? Let me re-iterate, if I need more than the 17 rounds in my glock I'm fucked anyways, get it?

Forum List

Back