The sole purpose of gun control...eliminate an armed citizenry.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTdO-w3xnpw]From my Cold Dead Hands! - YouTube[/ame]

Guns don't kill - people do. Liberals love abortion, but hate guns? What's a matter - shooting isn't barbaric enough for you libs?

A SIMPLE REINSTATEMENT OF THE FEDERAL ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN is all that is being proposed, jesus, relax.....nobody is proposing that ATF agents burst into your home tomorrow and seize all of your weapons, calm down everyone. Continue to enjoy hunting and target shooting with your handgun and/or .30-06 like normal gun owners. I happen to own a glock handgun and I support the reinstatement of the assault weapons ban. No civilian needs a military assault rifle in their home, these weapons are designed for producing mass casualties. If you need anything more than the 17 rounds that your handgun holds for home defense then, its game over anyways.

A SIMPLE REINSTATEMENT OF THE FEDERAL ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN is all that is being proposed, jesus, relax.....nobody is proposing that ATF agents burst into your home tomorrow and seize all of your weapons, calm down everyone. Continue to enjoy hunting and target shooting with your handgun and/or .30-06 like normal gun owners. I happen to own a glock handgun and I support the reinstatement of the assault weapons ban. No civilian needs a military assault rifle in their home, these weapons are designed for producing mass casualties. If you need anything more than the 17 rounds that your handgun holds for home defense then, its game over anyways.

Actually, they are proposing that.

The whole purpose for having them is to prevent progressive loons from doing exactly that.

None of which has anything to do with the protection of school children, from lunatics who can and do access weapons that easily wipe out dozens in a short period of time. Whether they use bombs, or gas, or a vehicle, or guns...it doesn't matter. Progressives want to make sure they can kill unfettered...specifically, that they can kill our children, who are forced to attend school in clearly designated buildings. Progressives want us to be completely helpless to protect those children from any attack.

It goes without saying that they don't want individuals to be able to protect themselves from a tyrannical government. They've always been perfectly up front about that.

But this is yet another step towards the ultimate goal of warehousing children, establishing euthanasia as public policy, and strictly controlling population growth. They do not want children protected. They do not see wiping out 20 kindergartners as a bad thing, in their grand scheme of things...they propose we kill off more.

That's what progressives always say when their admitted goals are delineated in clear language.

So tell me..how do you feel about euthanasia?

Abortion?

Your fellows in arms have already publicly admitted repeatedly they dont' think we should protect the school kids.

I find it amusing that repeating your policies back at you make me crazy...but not you.

Last edited:
The right to bare arms is to ensure that there is a strong militia to protect against tyranny - assault weapons are necessary to ensure that! "Oh that damn Constitution - if we could just get rid of it we could make Barry King" :eusa_pray:

The right to bare arms is to ensure that there is a strong militia to protect against tyranny - assault weapons are necessary to ensure that! "Oh that damn Constitution - if we could just get rid of it we could make Barry King" :eusa_pray:

What does that have to do with bare arms?

So we have established:

Progressives support abortion.
Progressives support euthanasia.
Progressives support an unarmed citizenry.
Progressives do not support protection for children at risk.

I think that about covers it. You are all about reducing the population, not protecting it.

So we have established:

I think that about covers it. You are all about reducing the population, not protecting it.

please stay away from any and all children.

No, because those won't be removed.

It will just stop those who are most vulnerable from having any means with which to defend themselves.

Which is, of course, what fascist pigs such as yourself, want.

They will be removed....long overdue

You do not need to fire 100 rounds in slightly over a minute to defend yourself

Tell that to the U.S. citizens who had to do it.
1992 L.A. Riots Or How Californians Learned, Then Forgot, To Embrace The Gun

Or the citizens on the east coast after the superstorm sandy.
The police were not there for them, they had to do it on their own.
We have the right to protect ourselves, whether it be natural disasters or riots in the streets, or drug cartel or jihad terrorists.

So we have established:

Yes, it's scary to think that someone might stop a progressive loon from mowing them down.

Progressives demand that anyone who calls for the protection of children to stay away from targets.

A lot of good your pop guns are going to do when the government comes for you.

Thank goodness the government thinks rural usa is irrelevant, lol.

What does that have to do with bare arms?

I guess he doesn't like long sleeves.

That's the goal. If you noticed it's not only the second amendment that liberals want to eliminate it's the first and fourth as well.

So we have established:

Yes, it's scary to think that someone might stop a progressive loon from mowing them down.

that's funny that it's the rightwingnuts running around with the heavy ammo.

makes up for not having genitals.

*shrug*

Forum List

Back