The Solar Minimum

I believe in science, actual science.

Science not supported by Gore nor Exxon.

Science does support what I have said, unlike your positions, which are based on your personal greed and anger.
No it doesn't.

AGW junk science has no physical static control....Just computer models limited by the information programmed into them by imperfect people.
No control, no science.

Nor is AGW junk science reproducible, on demand and in the context of a dynamic system with millions -if not billions- of variables.
No reproducible results, no science.

Easy enough to figure out those variables.

There really is only one....the sun.

At long last acknowleging the obvious.

There is hope for you yet Chris.
When you can appreciate man's smallness in relation to it all then you may know the truth.

At long last acknowleging the obvious.

There is hope for you yet Chris.
When you can appreciate man's smallness in relation to it all then you may know the truth.

:lol:

I was thinking the same thing.

He makes the obvious arguement he has been attempting to deny for so long!

Science does support what I have said, unlike your positions, which are based on your personal greed and anger.
No it doesn't.

AGW junk science has no physical static control....Just computer models limited by the information programmed into them by imperfect people.
No control, no science.

Nor is AGW junk science reproducible, on demand and in the context of a dynamic system with millions -if not billions- of variables.

Easy enough to figure out those variables.

There really is only one....the sun.
Your wealth of simple-mindedness it truly breathtaking. :hmpf:

No it doesn't.

No control, no science.

You just keep getting increasingly stupid. Just because a geologist cannot reproduce a batholith at will negates it's existance? We can and do study phenomona routinely that we cannot reproduce. From plate tectonics to sunspots. And we are producing this period of warming. We know that from studying how previous periods of warming were produced by GHGs. Physics cares nothing for the source of the GHG. Once it is in the atmospere, the laws of physics describe what is going to happen.

a proof (scientific one)

Greehouse gasses create a nice rock in the solar system that is capable of supporting life.

previous shifts in climate have corresponded to higher or lower concentrations of Greenhous Gasses in the atmosphere

If humans, since the industrial revolution have been placing more GHG into the atmosphere, while at the same time, removing natural carbon sinks (rainforest) ,

reasonably, doesn't that at least put the possiblity of human exaggeration of the natural warming and cooling cycles?

No it doesn't.

No control, no science.

You just keep getting increasingly stupid. Just because a geologist cannot reproduce a batholith at will negates it's existance? We can and do study phenomona routinely that we cannot reproduce. From plate tectonics to sunspots. And we are producing this period of warming. We know that from studying how previous periods of warming were produced by GHGs. Physics cares nothing for the source of the GHG. Once it is in the atmospere, the laws of physics describe what is going to happen.

The right doesn't believe in science or the laws of physics.

And you'll keep waiting.

Put up or shut up, dickless.

When you have the facts,

Argue the facts,

When you have the law,

Argue the law,

When you have neither,

Bang on the table.

Keep banging on the table, my friend.

I have the only fact that I need...That it is YOU who is the confirmed liar.

Not really.

I never read the Flame Zone, so I missed your thread.

I had you confused with Avatar.

I apologize.

When the environmental movement started, cleaning up was the main issue? Like air pollution, or water pollution?

The world has changed since then.

Saying that I am following Gore because I believe the science, is like saying I'm asian just because I like rice, or that you follow Rush Limbaugh just because you are a republican.

Nice way to end a decent debate because you are now scared. Fuck you too.

This is what they do best here at USMB, it's a Conservative echoing chnamber...

Except for a few of us who like to rub their ignorant little noses in reality. Note how obstreporous they get when introduced to reality.

When the environmental movement started, cleaning up was the main issue? Like air pollution, or water pollution?

The world has changed since then.

Saying that I am following Gore because I believe the science, is like saying I'm asian just because I like rice, or that you follow Rush Limbaugh just because you are a republican.

Nice way to end a decent debate because you are now scared. Fuck you too.

This is what they do best here at USMB, it's a Conservative echoing chnamber...

Um ... echoing "conservative" chamber?

Wow ... just wow ... you love being naive.

Except for a few of us who like to rub their ignorant little noses in reality. Note how obstreporous they get when introduced to reality.

When the facts don't agree with their worldview they start name calling.

It's pretty funny, really.

And you'll keep waiting.

Put up or shut up, dickless.

When you have the facts,

Argue the facts,

When you have the law,

Argue the law,

When you have neither,

Bang on the table.

Keep banging on the table, my friend.

The saying is:

When you have the facts, pound the facts.
When you have the law, pound the law
When you have neither, pound the table.

Forum List

Back