The "so called" Pro Life Agenda

These so called "pro life" folks are very concerned for the lives of unborn children when the fetus's serves their political agenda, but once these kids take their first breath of air in the world, all that concern disappears faster than a raindrop in a blast furnace.

* Do these Christian, pure, goody two shoes folks lobby their lawmakers for the rights of these kids once they are born?

* Do these Christian, pure, goody two shoes folks offer assistance to the struggling mothers of these kids?

* Do these Christian, pure, goody two shoes folks do anything to help these kids for the rest of their lives?

NO! So spare me your bible banging fake compassion. You folks don't care one little bit about these kids, they're simply a tool to get votes for your hypocritical political party!
:bye1:

Thats just the delusion that libs have plugged in your head. You need to be led by the nose like the rest of the dems.

These so called "pro life" folks are very concerned for the lives of unborn children when the fetus's serves their political agenda, but once these kids take their first breath of air in the world, all that concern disappears faster than a raindrop in a blast furnace.

* Do these Christian, pure, goody two shoes folks lobby their lawmakers for the rights of these kids once they are born?

* Do these Christian, pure, goody two shoes folks offer assistance to the struggling mothers of these kids?

* Do these Christian, pure, goody two shoes folks do anything to help these kids for the rest of their lives?

NO! So spare me your bible banging fake compassion. You folks don't care one little bit about these kids, they're simply a tool to get votes for your hypocritical political party!

Christians and conservatives care far more about the kids than far-left maggots.

We want to keep children away from faggots and pedophiles so they are less likely to be sexually abused. The far left wants them to be raised by queers and encouraged to become gays, and to teach them that they can choose their gender.

We want to teach children morals, responsibility, and skills so they can be productive people who contribute to society. The left wants them to grow up dependent on government and bereft of any sense of morality.

See, this is the problem I have with the religious right. On the one hand I believe you all care deeply for the welfare of children, born and unborn, but on the other hand you seem clueless about human beings who are gay or lesbian. It’s like you have never personally met a gay person.
The Bible teaches that practicing homosexuals are going to Hell. That is the reason we speak out against it. Not because we hate gays, but because we love them. Think about it. If you saw someone handing by their fingernails from a cliff, wouldn't you try to help them? Granted, some go about it the wrong way, and probably do more harm than good. There are also those who claim to Christians who are not. Those are the ones who hate gays. Real Christians do not hate.

My bible says that you’re a fucking retard. My bible says you are going to hell where Jesus will shit and urinate in your mouth Daily, but I still love you.
Ah. The BuckToothMoron Bible. LOLOL! Next contestant, Johnny.

What you you fail to acknowledge is that in this country we have freedom of religion and freedom from religion. Ergo, when you wacky bible thumpers site the Bible to support your views it is meaningless to all the people who are not a wacky bible thumpers! It’s shows weakness in your view because it doesn’t transcend beyond wacky Christians. Mind you, not all Christians are wacky, but the ones who are, are easy to spot.

Here is a rough translation.
You hate Christians.
But everyone already gets it.
Liberals hate Christians OR they hate their fellow Christians.
Thanks for another reminder.

Christians and conservatives care far more about the kids than far-left maggots.

We want to keep children away from faggots and pedophiles so they are less likely to be sexually abused. The far left wants them to be raised by queers and encouraged to become gays, and to teach them that they can choose their gender.

We want to teach children morals, responsibility, and skills so they can be productive people who contribute to society. The left wants them to grow up dependent on government and bereft of any sense of morality.

See, this is the problem I have with the religious right. On the one hand I believe you all care deeply for the welfare of children, born and unborn, but on the other hand you seem clueless about human beings who are gay or lesbian. It’s like you have never personally met a gay person.
The Bible teaches that practicing homosexuals are going to Hell. That is the reason we speak out against it. Not because we hate gays, but because we love them. Think about it. If you saw someone handing by their fingernails from a cliff, wouldn't you try to help them? Granted, some go about it the wrong way, and probably do more harm than good. There are also those who claim to Christians who are not. Those are the ones who hate gays. Real Christians do not hate.

My bible says that you’re a fucking retard. My bible says you are going to hell where Jesus will shit and urinate in your mouth Daily, but I still love you.

What you you fail to acknowledge is that in this country we have freedom of religion and freedom from religion. Ergo, when you wacky bible thumpers site the Bible to support your views it is meaningless to all the people who are not a wacky bible thumpers! It’s shows weakness in your view because it doesn’t transcend beyond wacky Christians. Mind you, not all Christians are wacky, but the ones who are, are easy to spot.
The Bible is the final authority on what is good and just, and it contains everything required for people to get along with each other. In fact, here is a challenge for you. Name one societal ill, that is the result of human agents, that it not the result of disobeying Gods word. I bet you can't name even one.

I never met Hitler either, but I'm pretty sure he was a fuckin' jerk.

The Bible is the final authority on what is good and just, and it contains everything required for people to get along with each other. In fact, here is a challenge for you. Name one societal ill, that is the result of human agents, that it not the result of disobeying Gods word. I bet you can't name even one.

Hey, I’m not saying the 10 commandments aren’t a decent blueprint for living a good life. I’m saying that Christian wackos who condemn or otherwise believe gays are sinners by the mere fact that they are gay are ignorant, mindless and weak.

That is not all Christians by the way, again, just the ignorant, mindless and weak ones.

https://www.amazon.com/What-Bible-Really-about-Homosexuality/dp/188636009X&tag=ff0d01-20
Does God's word in the Bible really condemn homosexuality?...... Top scholars--like the late John Boswell of Yale, Daniel Boyarin of Berkeley, Bernadette Brooten of Brandeis, L.William Countryman of the Church Divinity School of the Pacific in Berkeley, Victor P. Furnish of SMU, Saul M. Olyan of Brown and Robin Scruggs of Union Theological Seminary--show that those who perceive Bible passages as condemning homosexuality are being misled by faulty translation and poor interpretation...... Danial A. Helminiak, Ph.D. respected theologian and Roman Catholic priest, explains in a clear fashion the fascinating new insights of these scholars...... The Bible has been used to justify slavery, inquisitions, apartheid and the subjugation of women. Now, in this books which has sold over 100 thousand copies, read what the Bible really says about homosexuality.

So by your rationale, if someone else doesn't want to raise your children, you should kill your children before they get here, because you don't want to raise them either?
What about Christianity do you believe means that we have to fix every screw up you make? If you can't afford to raise a child, use the many forms of birth control available.

You goody no shoes atheists didn't raise my children. What makes you think I should be responsible for yours? My faith has nothing to do with your libido.
Don't want children, don't get pregnant.
Got pregnant anyway? Then grow the hell up and be a responsible parent. No more sperm-ing 11 kids for everyone else to raise....
But if you don't want your child, the Catholics will find a good home for it. Thank you Catholics, for caring even if the child's parents do not.

Last edited:

You’re really not too bright are you? Saying one evil man in history is the same as millions of people around the world and thru history shows how tiny your logic brain function is. You are exactly the type of Christian that gives Christianity a bad name. May god strike you down and send you to the fiery depths of hell and the loving queers on earth will take over your home.

Hey, I’m not saying the 10 commandments aren’t a decent blueprint for living a good life. I’m saying that Christian wackos who condemn or otherwise believe gays are sinners by the mere fact that they are gay are ignorant, mindless and weak.

That is not all Christians by the way, again, just the ignorant, mindless and weak ones.

https://www.amazon.com/What-Bible-Really-about-Homosexuality/dp/188636009X&tag=ff0d01-20
Does God's word in the Bible really condemn homosexuality?...... Top scholars--like the late John Boswell of Yale, Daniel Boyarin of Berkeley, Bernadette Brooten of Brandeis, L.William Countryman of the Church Divinity School of the Pacific in Berkeley, Victor P. Furnish of SMU, Saul M. Olyan of Brown and Robin Scruggs of Union Theological Seminary--show that those who perceive Bible passages as condemning homosexuality are being misled by faulty translation and poor interpretation...... Danial A. Helminiak, Ph.D. respected theologian and Roman Catholic priest, explains in a clear fashion the fascinating new insights of these scholars...... The Bible has been used to justify slavery, inquisitions, apartheid and the subjugation of women. Now, in this books which has sold over 100 thousand copies, read what the Bible really says about homosexuality.
I stopped after the first paragraph. The Bible does, in fact, say that people who engage in homosexual behavior are sinners.They are going to Hell unless they repent and ask Christ to be their Savior. That is why Christians speak out against such behavior. Aside from being a sin, it is against the natural order of things and is self destructive behavior, as well as destructive to society. Look at a history book. Historically, any culture that openly embraced gay behavior self-destructed, or was destroyed by another culture. Granted, there are some cultures around today that openly embrace the gay lifestyle. But their day will come. History demands it.

You’re really not too bright are you? Saying one evil man in history is the same as millions of people around the world and thru history shows how tiny your logic brain function is. You are exactly the type of Christian that gives Christianity a bad name. May god strike you down and send you to the fiery depths of hell and the loving queers on earth will take over your home.
There you go, putting words in my mouth. I never said that. I merely made a statement about Hitler, which happens to be the truth.

Forum List

Back