The so called “Bus Tour” was not a bus tour at all

If it is true that is fucked up... So the bus was what, a way to look "common" or something? Was the bus a way of saying “I’m looking over this country and meeting people as I travel” without actually having to?

that's ALL it was.
You would have to laugh if it wasn't so damn sad and EXPENSIVE to us taxpayers.

Obama plays people for a fool.

And some as we see, some LAP it right up..all the while he calls you all....SUCKERS.

Last edited:
Do you "people" not know that those buses are going to be used during the 2012 campaign, one for the republican nominee and one for the democratic nominee (President Obama)?

Those were some UGLY ass buses to begin with. Who would want to CAMPAINGE out of one, they are so UNINVITING.

But hey, ONLY THE BEST FOR THE OBAMA..

Michelle and Barack are starting to remind me of a certain famous french Couple. Running around spending our money on lavish Vacations, and BS like these buses (MADE IN CANADA) when the country is Broke, and people are losing their homes and struggling to get by.

Anyone guess who?

LOL

There are actually two of those buses. One will be used by the Republican candidate who will be Obama's opponent. They were purchased according to Secret Service Specifications. This has been in the news a couple of times. It's "old news".

There are actually two of those buses. One will be used by the Republican candidate who will be Obama's opponent. They were purchased according to Secret Service Specifications. This has been in the news a couple of times. It's "old news".

It's still completely retarded. Made in Canada? WTF!

:doubt: Of course they were thinking about the Republican presidential nominee when they purchased theses buses :lol:

In all f Google-land there's no other link, besides Liveleak, that has this earth-shattering news story?

Yeah... Your right, Obama would never do such a thing. Just like he would never use two different planes and motorcades just hours apart for his vacation "damn right wingers" it's a conspiracy:doubt:

The Canadian company was the only one that made a bus with a chassis strong enough to hold the extra weight of the armor and other security equipment.

I don't trust the fucker any further than I can throw his sorry ass.

I also don't accept one person's attack piece that has zero corroboration.
:cool:
It's kinda strange that nowhere, in the interwebz, is a similar story.

The Canadian company was the only one that made a bus with a chassis strong enough to hold the extra weight of the armor and other security equipment.

Michelle went with Barry???

:lol:

Forum List

Back