The smoking gun: Democrats scramble to suppress leaks about actual objectives with he

Democrats ultimate objective. To see that all Americans have health coverage. To see than no American family goes bankrupt because of medical bills.

Rightwingnut freakzoids objective. See that Health industry thieves make billions off of keeping 50 million Americans uninsured, and seeing hundreds of thousands of American familys go bankrupt every year, many losing their homes.

The country does not exist, nor do other citizens exist, for you to get what you want...

If the objective were to have better ACCESS to health care that individuals pay for, and not at the taxpayer expense.. fine.... and as for bankruptcy, what you earn, pay, spend, save, etc for yourself is YOUR business, and everyone else does not exist to save you from hitting bottom

It's a little thing called freedom.. .which comes with both positives AND negatives that can happen... but freedom is ultimately desirable over state control and forced wealth redistribution

Democrats ultimate objective. To see that all Americans have health coverage. To see than no American family goes bankrupt because of medical bills.

Again, coverage and access are not the same thing. Make it free if you like, that doesn't mean someone is going to have access to health care when they need it and that is what the dems have failed to address.

Rightwingnut freakzoids objective. See that Health industry thieves make billions off of keeping 50 million Americans uninsured, and seeing hundreds of thousands of American familys go bankrupt every year, many losing their homes.

No. Even you don't believe that. The objective of the right has never changed throughout this debate, they want change too, but the objective right now is keep a really bad piece of legislation from getting passed and working on a better one (which are out there if you pull your head out of Obama's ass long enough).

This site won't let me post links because I just started here, but if you Google the terms, "Macon County Examiner Smoking Gun Robert Moon," you will see incontrovertible proof that Democrats are out to destroy free market insurance altogether, contrary to everything they keep saying.

:eusa_liar:

I had a hard time finding the article, even using both posted links. So went in the back door and I still can't get the video. But I did notice the piece is dated April 18th. C'mon, people, a lot has happened since then.

Pay attention, will ya?

Again, coverage and access are not the same thing. Make it free if you like, that doesn't mean someone is going to have access to health care when they need it and that is what the dems have failed to address.

No. Even you don't believe that. The objective of the right has never changed throughout this debate, they want change too, but the objective right now is keep a really bad piece of legislation from getting passed and working on a better one (which are out there if you pull your head out of Obama's ass long enough).

Sure they want change. That is why nothing has changed since Teddy Roosevelt first proposed government health care for children in this nation that had no access to health care. In fact, the only thing that has changed is that the unscrupulous have found another way to be very rich parasites on the system.

No, the Republicans do not want change at all.

This site won't let me post links because I just started here, but if you Google the terms, "Macon County Examiner Smoking Gun Robert Moon," you will see incontrovertible proof that Democrats are out to destroy free market insurance altogether, contrary to everything they keep saying.

I'm not sure about what the democrats want but destroying free market insurance is a great start.

The entire concept of turning a profit from what ever you can get folks to fear is sickening. Nothing in this life is a sure thing. The entire concept of insurance is a fucking joke. We wonder why people don't save more? Shit, they've got insurance. Who needs to take care of themsleves, I'll elect not to plan for lifes inevitabilities and rely on insurance to do it for me! Those insurance guy are in it for ME!

Gimme a break.

Great admission that you're wholly ignorant of what insurance is and the purpose it serves...

First, contrary to popular, but erroneous OPINION: YOU DO NOT HAVE A RIGHT TO HEALTHCARE.

PERIOD!

Now you clearly feel otherwise... so I put it to you DIRECTLY: ON WHAT BASIS DO YOU PRESUME THAT YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO THE PRODUCT OF ANOTHER'S LABOR; which in this case serves your healthcare NEEDS?

When you fail to advance a well reasoned, intellectually sound, logically valid argument which sustains your ABSURD IMPLICATION, that you're ENTITLED TO HEALTHCARE... you will have CONCEDED that YOU are IGNORANT of and otherwise HAVE NO MEANS TO ADVANCE ANY UNDERSTANDING THAT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IS ENTITLED TO THE MAINTENANCE OF THE CARE OF YOUR OWN HEALTH!

Best of luck... towards the CERTAINTY OF YOUR LOOMING FAILURE!

Last edited:
The problem isn't with the health inusrance. The problem lies with the government regulations regarding it. For instance most states require that your health insurance plan cover everything from a drippy nose to sexchange operations and the cost to cover latter is very expensive because the surgeries are very expensive.

The problem isn't with the health inusrance. The problem lies with the government regulations regarding it. For instance most states require that your health insurance plan cover everything from a drippy nose to sexchange operations and the cost to cover latter is very expensive because the surgeries are very expensive.

Sheer ignorant blather.

Where do you get that idea? States don't REQUIRE individuals to have health care insurance AT ALL. That's the whole problem. Geeze...

Sheer ignorant blather.

Amazing, isn't it? I think some people think they need to step in with some comment, any comment, then wind up stepping in it.

Insurance regulators don't care about the coverage offered. They care about how insurers conduct their businesses.

As an employer I will address this issue: Currently--from what I understand under this bill--employers who make a yearly 400K payroll & above will be required to cover employees. Presently in my state of Colorado--if an employer has 25 or more employees they are already required to offer medical insurance to employees.

The problem with this is: It would be much cheaper for any employer to pay that 8% than pay for their current private medical insurance. Therefore, I expect that millions of currently insured employees will be kicked from their private plan to the government plan because of this.

This would in fact--drive out private medical insurance companies.

From my knowledge they still have not addressed the number 1 issue. What about the small businesse's who do not make a gross yearly payroll of 400K. There are millions of them--who have 2 to 4 employees who would like to be able to cover their employees with affordable private medical insurance. This bill has not addressed this issue.

Last edited:
Yeah, let's put all the insurance companies out of business. Then we can hire the thousands of unemployed insurance employees to come work for the federal govt where they can do the same thing they're doing right now... except they'll be paying claims with our tax dollars and we'll get to pay their salaries.

Such a deal! We can call it doing the Obama shuffle!

Obama.gif

Sheer ignorant blather.

Amazing, isn't it? I think some people think they need to step in with some comment, any comment, then wind up stepping in it.

Insurance regulators don't care about the coverage offered. They care about how insurers conduct their businesses.

You're a little incorrect here. I am an small business employer in the state of Colorado. In years past we were able to group together with other small businesses's to obtain affordable group coverage for our employees--like larger corporations.

Our Colorado state legislature screwed that up big time--by too much regulation. Group coverage covers everything--like pregnancy--mental health care--drug abuse--etc. etc.--often times things that the small business employer & or their employees DO NOT NEED.

It turns out that Anthem Blue Cross--Blue sheild owns this state right now. When I ask about small business group insurance rates--I get a little chuckle at the end of that phone line & am told to call my state legislature & complain about it.

Many times government does more damage than good.:clap2:

As an employer I will address this issue: Currently--from what I understand under this bill--employers who make a yearly 400K payroll & above will be required to cover employees. Presently in my state of Colorado--if an employer has 25 or more employees they are already required to offer medical insurance to employees.

The problem with this is: It would be much cheaper for any employer to pay that 8% than pay for their current private medical insurance. Therefore, I expect that millions of currently insured employees will be kicked from their private plan to the government plan because of this.

This would in fact--drive out private medical insurance companies.

From my knowledge they still have not addressed the number 1 issue. What about the small businesse's who do not make a gross yearly payroll of 400K. There are millions of them--who have 2 to 4 employees who would like to be able to cover their employees with affordable private medical insurance. This bill has not addressed this issue.

They won't have to deal with the expense if the employees can get personal coverage. It's actually a win-win situation for small businesses who struggle to pay for perks for good employees in order to keep them.

Sheer ignorant blather.

You're a little incorrect here. I am an small business employer in the state of Colorado. In years past we were able to group together with other small businesses's to obtain affordable group coverage for our employees--like larger corporations.

Our Colorado state legislature screwed that up big time--by too much regulation. Group coverage covers everything--like pregnancy--mental health care--drug abuse--etc. etc.--often times things that the small business employer & or their employees DO NOT NEED.

It turns out that Anthem Blue Cross--Blue sheild owns this state right now. When I ask about small business group insurance rates--I get a little chuckle at the end of that phone line & am told to call my state legislature & complain about it.

Many times government does more damage than good.:clap2:

Co-ops will also be an option, as I understand it. So what you want to do will work for other small busineses too. If that part passes, Blue Cross will be forced to offer you a better selection and possibly even pooled coverage.

Your highlighted sentence is one I hope the newby Smartmouthwoman reads. The mega-insurers will be forced to clean up their act. I seriously doubt they will be run out of business.

This list of issues was sent by my brother. I haven't verified each one yet, but I'm on track to do so soon. I'll post a retraction of necessary, when I find that any of this is misleading.

Here is the entire bill:

http://edlabor.house.gov/documents/111/pdf/publications/AAHCA-BillText-071409.pdf

I understand that some of the provisions have been deleted in the Senate version, but the battle is not over yet.

If you have time, read at least the pages listed here and tell me if the statements represent fact.

Pg 22 of the HC Bill MANDATES the Govt will audit books of ALL EMPLOYERS that self insure!!

Pg 30 Sec 123 of HC bill - THERE WILL BE A GOVT COMMITTEE that decides what treatments/benefits you get... depending on a predetermined set of factors.

Pg 29 lines 4-16 in the HC bill - YOUR HEALTHCARE IS RATIONED!!!

Pg 42 of HC Bill - The Health Choices Commissioner will choose your HC Benefits for you. You will have no choice in the matter.

PG 50 Section 152 in HC bill - HC will be provided to ALL non US citizens, illegal or otherwise

Pg 58 HC Bill - Govt will have real-time access to individuals finances & a National ID Healthcard will be issued!

Pg 59 HC Bill lines 21-24 Govt will have direct access to your bank accounts for electronic funds transfer

PG 65 Sec 164 is a payoff subsidized plan for retirees and their families in Unions & community orgs (ACORN).

Pg 72 Lines 8-14 Govt is creating a HC Exchange to bring private HC plans under Govt control.

PG 84 Sec 203 HC bill - Govt mandates ALL benefit pkgs for private HC plans in the "Exchange"

PG 85 Line 7 HC Bill - Specifications for of Benefit Levels for Plans = The Govt will ration your Healthcare!

PG 91 Lines 4-7 HC Bill - Govt mandates linguistic appropriate services. Example - Translation; for illegal aliens

Pg 95 HC Bill Lines 8-18 The Govt will use groups i.e., ACORN & Americorps to sign up individuals for Govt HC plan

PG 85 Line 7 HC Bill - Specification of Benefit Levels for Plans. Limited # AARP members - Your Health care WILL be rationed

-PG 102 Lines 12-18 HC Bill - Medicaid Eligible Individuals will be automatically enrolled in Medicaid. No choice

pg 124 lines 24-25 HCBill - No company can sue GOVT on price fixing. No "judicial review" against Govt Monopoly.

pg 127 Lines 1-16 HC Bill - Doctors/ #AMA - The Govt will tell YOU what you will be paid for the work that you do.

Pg 145 Line 15-17 An Employer MUST auto enroll employees into public option plan. NO CHOICE

Pg 126 Lines 22-25 Employers MUST pay for HealthCare for part time employees AND their families.

Pg 149 Lines 16-24 ANY Employer with payroll 400k & above who does not provide public option pays 8% tax on all payroll

pg 150 Lines 9-13 Businesses w payroll between 251k & 400k who doesn't provide public option pays 2-6% tax on all payroll

Pg 167 Lines 18-23 ANY individual who doesn't have acceptable HealthCare according to Govt will be taxed 2.5% of income

Pg 170 Lines 1-3 HC Bill Any NONRESIDENT Alien is exempt from individual taxes. (Americans will pay)

Pg 195 HC Bill -officers & employees of HC Admin (GOVT) will have access to ALL Americans financial and personal records, not limited to medical records.

PG 203 Line 14-15 HC - "The tax imposed under this section shall not be treated as tax" Yes, it says that

Pg 239 Line 14-24 HC Bill Govt will reduce physician servicess for Medicaid.
Seniors, low income, poor affected

Pg 241 Line 6-8 HC Bill - Doctors, doesn't matter what specialty you have, you'll all be paid the same

PG 253 Line 10-18 Govt sets value of Drs time, professional judgement etc. Literally value of humans.

PG 265 Sec 1131Govt mandates & controls productivity for private HC industries

PG 268 Sec 1141 Fed Govt regulates rental & purchase of power driven wheelchairs

PG 272 SEC. 1145. TREATMENT OF CERTAIN CANCER HOSPITALS - Cancer patients - welcome to rationing!

Page 280 Sec 1151 The Govt will penalize hospitals for what Govt deems preventable re-admissions.

Pg 298 Lines 9-11 Drs. who treat a patient during initial admission that results in a re-admit-Govt will penalize you.

Pg 317 L 13-20 OMG!! PROHIBITION on ownership/investment. Govt tells Drs. what/how much they can own.

Pg 317-318 lines 21-25,1-3 PROHIBITION on expansion- Govt is mandating hospitals cannot expand

pg 321 2-13 Hospitals have opportunity to apply for exception BUT community input required. Can u say some bogus organization like ACORN?!!

Pg335 L 16-25 Pg 336-339 - Govt mandates establishment of outcome based measures. HC the way they want. Rationing

Pg 341 Lines 3-9 Govt has authority to disqualify Medicare Advantage Plans, HMOs, etc. Forcing people into Govt plan

Pg 354 Sec 1177 - Govt will RESTRICT enrollment of Special needs people! (WTF. My sis has downs syndrome!!)

Pg 379 Sec 1191 Govt creates more bureaucracy - Tele-health Advisory Committee. Can you say HC by phone?

PG 425 Lines 4-12 Govt mandates Advance Care Planning Consultations. Senior Citizens will be forced to make an "end of life plan"

Pg 425 Lines 17-19 Govt will instruct & consult regarding living wills, durable powers of atty. Mandatory!

PG 425 Lines 22-25, 426 Lines 1-3 Govt provides approved list of end of life resources, guiding you in death

PG 427 Lines 15-24 Govt mandates program for orders for end of life. The Govt has a say in how your life ends

Pg 429 Lines 1-9 An "advanced care planning consult" will be used frequently as patients health deteriorates

PG 429 Lines 10-12 "advanced care consultation" may incl an ORDER for end of life plans. AN ORDER from GOV

Pg 429 Lines 13-25 - The govt will specify which Doctors can write an end of life order.

PG 430 Lines 11-15 The Govt will decide what level of treatment you will have at end of life

Pg 469 - Community Based Home Medical Services=Non profit organizatons.

Page 472 Lines 14-17 PAYMENT TO COMMUNITY-BASED ORG. 1 monthly payment to a community-based organization... not a medical organization.

PG 489 Sec 1308 The Govt will cover Marriage & Family therapy. Which means they will insert Govt into your marriage

Pg 494-498 Govt will cover Mental Health Svcs including defining, creating, rationing those svcs

This list of issues was sent by my brother. I haven't verified each one yet, but I'm on track to do so soon. I'll post a retraction of necessary, when I find that any of this is misleading.

Here is the entire bill:

http://edlabor.house.gov/documents/111/pdf/publications/AAHCA-BillText-071409.pdf

I understand that some of the provisions have been deleted in the Senate version, but the battle is not over yet.

If you have time, read at least the pages listed here and tell me if the statements represent fact.

Pg 22 of the HC Bill MANDATES the Govt will audit books of ALL EMPLOYERS that self insure!!

Pg 30 Sec 123 of HC bill - THERE WILL BE A GOVT COMMITTEE that decides what treatments/benefits you get... depending on a predetermined set of factors.

Pg 29 lines 4-16 in the HC bill - YOUR HEALTHCARE IS RATIONED!!!

Pg 42 of HC Bill - The Health Choices Commissioner will choose your HC Benefits for you. You will have no choice in the matter.

PG 50 Section 152 in HC bill - HC will be provided to ALL non US citizens, illegal or otherwise

Pg 58 HC Bill - Govt will have real-time access to individuals finances & a National ID Healthcard will be issued!

Pg 59 HC Bill lines 21-24 Govt will have direct access to your bank accounts for electronic funds transfer

PG 65 Sec 164 is a payoff subsidized plan for retirees and their families in Unions & community orgs (ACORN).

Pg 72 Lines 8-14 Govt is creating a HC Exchange to bring private HC plans under Govt control.

PG 84 Sec 203 HC bill - Govt mandates ALL benefit pkgs for private HC plans in the "Exchange"

PG 85 Line 7 HC Bill - Specifications for of Benefit Levels for Plans = The Govt will ration your Healthcare!

PG 91 Lines 4-7 HC Bill - Govt mandates linguistic appropriate services. Example - Translation; for illegal aliens

Pg 95 HC Bill Lines 8-18 The Govt will use groups i.e., ACORN & Americorps to sign up individuals for Govt HC plan

PG 85 Line 7 HC Bill - Specification of Benefit Levels for Plans. Limited # AARP members - Your Health care WILL be rationed

-PG 102 Lines 12-18 HC Bill - Medicaid Eligible Individuals will be automatically enrolled in Medicaid. No choice

pg 124 lines 24-25 HCBill - No company can sue GOVT on price fixing. No "judicial review" against Govt Monopoly.

pg 127 Lines 1-16 HC Bill - Doctors/ #AMA - The Govt will tell YOU what you will be paid for the work that you do.

Pg 145 Line 15-17 An Employer MUST auto enroll employees into public option plan. NO CHOICE

Pg 126 Lines 22-25 Employers MUST pay for HealthCare for part time employees AND their families.

Pg 149 Lines 16-24 ANY Employer with payroll 400k & above who does not provide public option pays 8% tax on all payroll

pg 150 Lines 9-13 Businesses w payroll between 251k & 400k who doesn't provide public option pays 2-6% tax on all payroll

Pg 167 Lines 18-23 ANY individual who doesn't have acceptable HealthCare according to Govt will be taxed 2.5% of income

Pg 170 Lines 1-3 HC Bill Any NONRESIDENT Alien is exempt from individual taxes. (Americans will pay)

Pg 195 HC Bill -officers & employees of HC Admin (GOVT) will have access to ALL Americans financial and personal records, not limited to medical records.

PG 203 Line 14-15 HC - "The tax imposed under this section shall not be treated as tax" Yes, it says that

Pg 241 Line 6-8 HC Bill - Doctors, doesn't matter what specialty you have, you'll all be paid the same

PG 253 Line 10-18 Govt sets value of Drs time, professional judgement etc. Literally value of humans.

PG 268 Sec 1141 Fed Govt regulates rental & purchase of power driven wheelchairs

PG 272 SEC. 1145. TREATMENT OF CERTAIN CANCER HOSPITALS - Cancer patients - welcome to rationing!

Page 280 Sec 1151 The Govt will penalize hospitals for what Govt deems preventable re-admissions.

Pg 298 Lines 9-11 Drs. who treat a patient during initial admission that results in a re-admit-Govt will penalize you.

Pg 317 L 13-20 OMG!! PROHIBITION on ownership/investment. Govt tells Drs. what/how much they can own.

Pg 317-318 lines 21-25,1-3 PROHIBITION on expansion- Govt is mandating hospitals cannot expand

pg 321 2-13 Hospitals have opportunity to apply for exception BUT community input required. Can u say some bogus organization like ACORN?!!

Pg335 L 16-25 Pg 336-339 - Govt mandates establishment of outcome based measures. HC the way they want. Rationing

Pg 341 Lines 3-9 Govt has authority to disqualify Medicare Advantage Plans, HMOs, etc. Forcing people into Govt plan

Pg 354 Sec 1177 - Govt will RESTRICT enrollment of Special needs people! (WTF. My sis has downs syndrome!!)

Pg 379 Sec 1191 Govt creates more bureaucracy - Tele-health Advisory Committee. Can you say HC by phone?

PG 425 Lines 4-12 Govt mandates Advance Care Planning Consultations. Senior Citizens will be forced to make an "end of life plan"

Pg 425 Lines 17-19 Govt will instruct & consult regarding living wills, durable powers of atty. Mandatory!

PG 425 Lines 22-25, 426 Lines 1-3 Govt provides approved list of end of life resources, guiding you in death

PG 427 Lines 15-24 Govt mandates program for orders for end of life. The Govt has a say in how your life ends

Pg 429 Lines 1-9 An "advanced care planning consult" will be used frequently as patients health deteriorates

PG 429 Lines 10-12 "advanced care consultation" may incl an ORDER for end of life plans. AN ORDER from GOV

Pg 429 Lines 13-25 - The govt will specify which Doctors can write an end of life order.

PG 430 Lines 11-15 The Govt will decide what level of treatment you will have at end of life

Page 472 Lines 14-17 PAYMENT TO COMMUNITY-BASED ORG. 1 monthly payment to a community-based organization... not a medical organization.

PG 489 Sec 1308 The Govt will cover Marriage & Family therapy. Which means they will insert Govt into your marriage

Pg 494-498 Govt will cover Mental Health Svcs including defining, creating, rationing those svcs

Why list the pages and then use embellishments and/or intended misinterpretation? Couldn't you have simply listed the title/subtitle per the index?

Much of that is absolutely NOT true. So much for public contribution thus far by 'conservatives.' Distortion has unfortunately become a way of life for you.

Why list the pages and then use embellishments and/or intended misinterpretation? Couldn't you have simply listed the title/subtitle per the index?

Much of that is absolutely NOT true. So much for public contribution thus far by 'conservatives.' Distortion has unfortunately become a way of life for you.
Prithee, which ones are distorted?

Prithee, which ones are distorted?

Pg 22 of the HC Bill MANDATES the Govt will audit books of ALL EMPLOYERS that self insure!! [The government can already audit the books of an employer for a variety of other reasons.

Pg 30 Sec 123 of HC bill - THERE WILL BE A GOVT COMMITTEE that decides what treatments/benefits you get... depending on a predetermined set of factors. [Highly embellished--it is proposed to be a PANEL of private physicians, who would determine whether you really do need that sixth MRI or not, but the odds of any such 'decision' ever reaching the panel would be rare.]

Pg 29 lines 4-16 in the HC bill - YOUR HEALTHCARE IS RATIONED!!! [There has been no determination on this point. Ironically, however, it is strongly supported by <gasp> the Republican coalition.]

Pg 42 of HC Bill - The Health Choices Commissioner will choose your HC Benefits for you. You will have no choice in the matter. [Bullshit. If you choose the public option, you will have a variety of choices--like a Chinese menu.]

PG 50 Section 152 in HC bill - HC will be provided to ALL non US citizens, illegal or otherwise [A blatant lie. Throughout ALL the draft bills, the language specifically refers to ELIGIBLE Americans. ELIGIBLE Americans does not include ILLEGAL Americans, dummy.]

Pg 58 HC Bill - Govt will have real-time access to individuals finances [they already do] I & a National ID Healthcard will be issued!

Pg 59 HC Bill lines 21-24 Govt will have direct access to your bank accounts for electronic funds transfer [If so desired]

PG 65 Sec 164 is a payoff subsidized plan for retirees and their families in Unions & community orgs (ACORN). A blatant lie.

Pg 72 Lines 8-14 Govt is creating a HC Exchange to bring private HC plans under Govt control. [A blatant lie]

PG 91 Lines 4-7 HC Bill - Govt mandates linguistic appropriate services. Example - Translation; for illegal aliens [because of language barriers, many LEGAL aliens need help deciphering legal mumbo jumbo. Duh...Another blatant lie.]

Pg 95 HC Bill Lines 8-18 The Govt will use groups i.e., ACORN & Americorps to sign up individuals for Govt HC plan [A scare tactic. Acorn and any other qualified organization can BID for this project.]

-PG 102 Lines 12-18 HC Bill - Medicaid Eligible Individuals will be automatically enrolled in Medicaid. No choice [Uh, you got a problem with that? Like, uh, duh, why NOT?]

pg 124 lines 24-25 HCBill - No company can sue GOVT on price fixing. No "judicial review" against Govt Monopoly. [Anyone can sue the US government anytime he wants. Another blatant lie.]

Pg 170 Lines 1-3 HC Bill Any NONRESIDENT Alien is exempt from individual taxes. (Americans will pay) [Americans living abroad pay no income taxes on wages earned there. An existing law.]

Pg 195 HC Bill -officers & employees of HC Admin (GOVT) will have access to ALL Americans financial and personal records, not limited to medical records. [Partial lie. Define "personal" records, asshole. The government HAS YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER ALREADY AND CAN CHECK YOUR FUCKING FINANCIAL RECORD ANYTIME IT WANTS.

Pg 241 Line 6-8 HC Bill - Doctors, doesn't matter what specialty you have, you'll all be paid the same [A blatant lie.]

PG 253 Line 10-18 Govt sets value of Drs time, professional judgement etc. Literally value of humans. [An almost hilarious LIE!!!!!]

PG 268 Sec 1141 Fed Govt regulates rental & purchase of power driven wheelchairs [They already do.]

PG 272 SEC. 1145. TREATMENT OF CERTAIN CANCER HOSPITALS - Cancer patients - welcome to rationing! [Pure bullshit.]

Pg 317 L 13-20 OMG!! PROHIBITION on ownership/investment. Govt tells Drs. what/how much they can own. [TOTAL bullshit...]

Pg 317-318 lines 21-25,1-3 PROHIBITION on expansion- Govt is mandating hospitals cannot expand [This is getting to be comedic.]

pg 321 2-13 Hospitals have opportunity to apply for exception BUT community input required. Can u say some bogus organization like ACORN?!! [Can you say HORSESHIT?!]

Pg 494-498 Govt will cover Mental Health Svcs including defining, creating, rationing those svcs[/quote]

I can't continue with this illiterate nonsense anymore and don't bother replying because I won't, again. Just send my comments on to your 'enlightened' brother and then wallow in the knowledge that you and he can spit further than any other dude in your trailer park.

I can't continue with this illiterate nonsense anymore and don't bother replying because I won't, again. Just send my comments on to your 'enlightened' brother and then wallow in the knowledge that you and he can spit further than any other dude in your trailer park.
I see you chose to respond in the typical liberal fashion...make an unsubstantiated claim of "bullshit" followed by an unsubstantiated character attack all accompanied by a chickenshit exit with an an attempt to imply victory in proving a point.

I suspect that the real reason you do not wish to continue is that you know the truth is closer to what I posted than to your red-letter ranting.

I will address your ridiculous response in due time and can guarantee a far more sensible application of logic than was presented by you.

Pour yourself a Kool-Aid and continue to think all is well, exercising your right to ignore the truth about our latest Messiah and his cultivation of absolute government control of the masses.

Private HC insurance probably needs to be put down.

It worked for a while, but its not working anymore.

Seriously, if we do nothing, I promise you that more and more of you who are currently getting coverage through work are going to find that your employers can't continue paying for it.

For many employers now find that the cost of insuring their employees costs them 30% of what they pay their people.

And since those insurancce costs continue to rise, eventually they're going to stop offering HC simply because they can no longer afford it.

If we do nothing and ten years from now not one in ten workers will get HC insurance through their employers if the rising costs of HC doesn't start to come down.

That is why, incidently, we find that many Republicans who are clearly believers in the free market are considering voting for some kind of government insurance scheme.

It's not that they KNOW what is being considered will work.

It's that they KNOW that what we have now isn't going to work much longer.

I think you are correct in that there are business (I wouldn't say Republican) interest that favor a government solution so they can get that cost off their back. I saw an ad by Walmart to that effect just the other day.

But what we are talking about here is moving from a system that provides health care to most Americans to a system that will not provide health care by means of slowdowns and rationing, but will still bankrupt the country. So it will have the very real advantage of killing both the population and the country at the same time.

Forum List

Back