The Smell of Fear

Is on display as Trump&Co. have come to believe the GOP will lose the power they have, and the hope they had to have the power they hold to last forever.

• Truthaphobia democrats have it

• Isn’t It Time The Easily Fooled Learned To Connect The Dots???
  • Congrats, Dems - You Just Made Me Do Something I Have Never Done
  • What If Dem's Lose House&Senate. Can You Imagine More Asinine& Absurd Accusations Of Kavanaugh
  • Trump rips into 'Da Nang Dick' Blumenthal, claiming he fabricated tales!
  • You Can Not Be Civil
  • Violent leftist traitors strike again...
It's unfortunate that the GOP and their fellow travelers cannot be civil and spend so much time lying and posting half-truths, rumors, innuendos, conspiracy theories and assassinating the character of all Democrats; when they need to offer how to unite our people to pull together to fix health care, repair, renew or replace our rusting and dated infrastructure; solve the opiate crisis, mitigate gun violence, condemn bigotry and prejudice, heal the rift with our allies, end the trade war and support free trade, our addiction to dirty energy and wake up to Climate Change!

Pot, meet kettle.

Thanks for sharing. The substance of your post, its so thought provoking, and your thoughtful comparison is so original, were you a reporter for a Rupert Murdoch Newspaper he would claim you were a Pulitzer candidate.

You're welcome. Next, time try not projecting, then maybe we can have a legit discussion on the topic instead of your juvenile whining.

Their are nuts on both sides of the aisle, but most come from the bottom of the political clock, the idiot fringe.

For those who don't know what the political clock is, it is a simple but thoughtful example of how the political demography can be graphed.

Looking at a Clock Face:

(A) 10 to 12 are the moderate Democrats (D's); 12 to 2 are moderate Republicans (R);

(B) From 8 to 10 liberal and progressive D's; 2 to 4 are conservative R's;

(C) From 7 to 8 are Radical D's; From 4 to 5 are Revolutionary R's;

(D) From 7 to 5 are the fringe groups;

Q. Where do you, the reader, put themselves. (Be honest)

I'm a B.

It was you who created this hyperpartisan thread, not me.

"It's unfortunate that the GOP and their fellow travelers cannot be civil and spend so much time lying and posting half-truths, rumors, innuendos, conspiracy theories and assassinating the character of all Democrats"

Grow up! I didn't create the hate and fear which engulfs this thread, or the many posts which even now can be found on active topics spreading disinformation.

Maybe members and mods ought to have a code of ethics, that would thin out the herd.

No, you just took a hyper partisan attack against the opposition when you just earlier today admitted your side is just as guilty, so what was the point?

It goes to my pragmatic side; I don't like bullies, and as a kid whenever I observed someone being bullied I intervened. Sometimes I got into trouble, but it never bothers me to do the right thing.

I am partisan, I am a Democrat, but not fearful of disagreeing or criticizing some policies or Democratic candidates.

I am and remain opposed to the Republican Party, and the Republican Party since Reagan has become hyper partisan, and as all but forgotten the first three words of the Constitution: WE THE PEOPLE.

Anyone who has listened to Trump, cannot provide anything to support his rhetoric. They may agree with a policy or two, but they should not decide anyone to support a bully, a narcissist and a megalomaniac.

I found more civility for you

https://www.dailywire.com/news/38502/watch-female-antifa-punches-spits-conservative-amanda-prestigiacomo?

Their are nuts on both sides of the aisle, but most come from the bottom of the political clock, the idiot fringe.

For those who don't know what the political clock is, it is a simple but thoughtful example of how the political demography can be graphed.

Looking at a Clock Face:

(A) 10 to 12 are the moderate Democrats (D's); 12 to 2 are moderate Republicans (R);

(B) From 8 to 10 liberal and progressive D's; 2 to 4 are conservative R's;

(C) From 7 to 8 are Radical D's; From 4 to 5 are Revolutionary R's;

(D) From 7 to 5 are the fringe groups;

Q. Where do you, the reader, put themselves. (Be honest)

I'm a B.

"It's unfortunate that the GOP and their fellow travelers cannot be civil and spend so much time lying and posting half-truths, rumors, innuendos, conspiracy theories and assassinating the character of all Democrats"

Grow up! I didn't create the hate and fear which engulfs this thread, or the many posts which even now can be found on active topics spreading disinformation.

Maybe members and mods ought to have a code of ethics, that would thin out the herd.

No, you just took a hyper partisan attack against the opposition when you just earlier today admitted your side is just as guilty, so what was the point?

It goes to my pragmatic side; I don't like bullies, and as a kid whenever I observed someone being bullied I intervened. Sometimes I got into trouble, but it never bothers me to do the right thing.

I am partisan, I am a Democrat, but not fearful of disagreeing or criticizing some policies or Democratic candidates.

I am and remain opposed to the Republican Party, and the Republican Party since Reagan has become hyper partisan, and as all but forgotten the first three words of the Constitution: WE THE PEOPLE.

Anyone who has listened to Trump, cannot provide anything to support his rhetoric. They may agree with a policy or two, but they should not decide anyone to support a bully, a narcissist and a megalomaniac.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/38502/watch-female-antifa-punches-spits-conservative-amanda-prestigiacomo?

Had one of my officers taken this young women into custody I would have had mental health evaluate her before booking. If they did not find her to be a danger to herself or others, and she had parents able to pick her up, I'd have her cited and released to them. If she had no one to take care of her, I'd send her off to county and recommend protective custody.

Had one of my officers taken this young women into custody I would have had mental health evaluate her before booking. If they did not find her to be a danger to herself or others, and she had parents able to pick her up, I'd have her cited and released to them. If she had no one to take care of her, I'd send her off to county and recommend protective custody.

Oh? Multiple counts of battery and all you would do is cite her? It is that sort of inaction that ensures these asshats escalate their behavior.

New Topics

Forum List

Back