The Smartest President Evahhh!

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
[Are you kidding me, a 2.6 GPA and this guy became the leader of the Free World? One thing is certain, if we leave him in, we won't be free for long along with a lot of other predictions Winston Churchill made. I guess that sorta explains the dumpster diving in NYC by desperate people looking for food, the long gas lines there as well, Joe Torres's cousins remarks yesterday that "New York City was a Hell, not made of fire, but of water" and the story that's emerging of our presidential dufus's lies to cover more of his lies.]

"The shroud over President Barack Obama’s college records — recently spotlighted by Donald Trump’s $5 million challenge — is prompting Americans to share what they’ve got, and The Daily Caller is getting its share of leads, including one story that the president scored a GPA of only 2.6 at Columbia University.

The 2.6 grade can’t be confirmed, is contradicted by some evidence, and it doesn’t say anything about the courses, professors and associations Obama was immersed in during his two-year stay in Columbia.

But the source is credible, and he’s contributing to the collective effort by Americans to find out more about their president — who is a champion of a greater role for himself and other government officials in Americans’ personal lives, social norms and career opportunities.

The source for the 2.6 number is a successful Silicon Valley entrepreneur and a Columbia alumnus who maintains good ties with the university.

In 2004, after Obama’s successful speech at that’s year’s Democratic convention, a Columbia University official told him Barack Obama’s GPA, he explained to TheDC.

“This person told me that he [Obama] was a pre-law, poli-sci major, had a lot of incompletes, and as best could be determined after sorting through the incompletes, had a GPA of 2.6,” said the businessman, a former Marine Corps combat veteran.

The source asked not to be named, but TheDC has verified at least one $2,500 contribution he made to Columbia.

The claim matches some of the other reports about Columbia’s arrivals in 1981, and some of Obama’s comments about his college career, including his 1981 transfer from Occidental College to Columbia."

Wealthy Columbia Univ. donor: School told me Obama had 2.6 GPA | The Daily Caller

[I dunno about youse guys and the supposed 'Grade Point Inflation' the author was referring to, but I had to earn every freaking 'A' I received, but the following article is where the dufus really shows up in this supoosed "Smartest evahh". Remember, GM and Chrysler took in every U of M affirmative action graduate that came knocking on their doors over a thirty year period and look what happened to them. I know, I know, I know the UAW is still alive but just stop and ask some of the bondholders of the old auto makers where their money went? Its all in "Money Heaven"]

"The burning question is why Obama didn't give orders to defend our consulate and American lives in Benghazi. The answer is becoming clearer each time President Obama and Secretary of Defense Panetta issue a denial or explanation of their inaction.

To the president's surprise, he chanced on an honest reporter during a local interview on the campaign trail in Denver. On October 26, for the first time, Obama was asked directly about the explosive reports on CBS and Fox News, a week earlier, that the CIA and our military denied direct requests for help by the Americans fighting for their lives during the seven-hour battle in Benghazi.

Denver TV's Kyle Clark twice tried to pin Obama down by asking the key question: "Were they denied requests for help during the attack?"

Obama's answer is the proof of his guilt, and it gives us a clue as to the doctrine informing his decision to do nothing. The most damaging part of Obama's evasive answer is this:

... the minute I found out what was happening, I gave three very clear directives. Number one, make sure that we are securing our personnel and doing whatever we need to. ... I guarantee you that everyone in the state department, our military, the CIA, you name it, had number-one priority making sure that people were safe.

This is the blatant lie that condemns the liar. The president says here that immediately, "the minute I found out what was happening," he gave the order to the military, the CIA, to everyone, to secure our personnel in Benghazi and do "whatever we need to."

Yet the undeniable fact is that nothing was done. We know that the CIA security agent in Benghazi, Tyrone Woods, asked for permission to rescue Ambassador Stevens when Stevens was still alive and in the safe room. Woods was told twice by the CIA to stand down. He then disobeyed direct orders and rescued the survivors at the consulate, but it was too late for Stevens and Sean Smith.

Secretary of Defense Panetta tells us the military had gunships and Special Forces less than two hours away in Sicily but felt it was too "risky" to send in reinforcements or air cover. It would have been normal military procedure to pre-position air cover and assets from Sicily to Benghazi, but Panetta says this was not done. The air support and FAST platoons, we are told, were left in Sicily. All the U.S. military did was send two unarmed drones to observe the battle.

So if President Obama is not lying about his directives, he is saying that the CIA and the Defense Department and our military chain of command disobeyed the direct order of our commander in chief to do everything in their power to rescue our people under attack in Benghazi. And that as commander in chief, Obama did nothing in response to their dereliction of duty

That doesn't happen. No one believes that; the president is lying. He did not issue directives to the CIA, our military, and State to "secure our personnel" and "do whatever we need to do."

We know it was not the CIA on its own that made the decision to abandon Ambassador Stevens and the eight others with him in the consulate. The CIA say they did not advise anyone in the administration to deny help to the Americans in Benghazi. A CIA spokesman on October 27 issued this statement:

No one at any level in the CIA told anybody not to help those in need; claims to the contrary are simply inaccurate.

General Carter F. Ham, the combatant commander of Africa Command (AFRICOM), says he was never asked to send help.

Congressman Jason Chaffetz, Utah Republican, said that General Ham told him during a visit to Libya that he had never been asked to provide military support for the Americans under attack in Benghazi.

On October 18, General Ham resigned."

Articles: Why Obama Chose to Let Them Die in Benghazi

[Then on top of all that comes word that Nancy Pelosi is getting copious amounts of CAIR monies to assist with her re election campaign. Do you remember the unnamed Intel Officer during those few immediate post Benghazi Congressional hearings alleging that the "Taliban was already in the buildings.." in Benghazi? Well, the Taliban was not only already in the buildings at Benghazi, they're in the Pentagon building here at home, the House of Representatives buildings, the Senate buildings and the White House. Remember the means by which the citizens of Troy were defeated!]

["The Smartest President Evahh!!" All a 'Spontaneous prostest' he said, With a straight face at that, and how many times at the UN and days afterward?

The 'O' Man knew he could count on the LeftMedia, from the George Soros bought and paid for boys at David Brock's mediamatters, the pervs and Bolsheviks at the NYT and the WaPo, on down the line at ABC, CBS, CNN, and NBC to cover whatever lie he issued, whenever 24/7/365. How stupid do they think the America people are?]

"Scandal Deepens With New Benghazi Documents: At a Minimum, Hillary Clinton Must Go

Earlier today, Foreign Policy reported on what two of its reporters found when they visited the Benghazi consulate, six weeks after the terrorist attack there. In the building known as the Tactical Operations Center were several documents that had not previously been reported on, or, perhaps, discovered:

One letter, written on Sept. 11 and addressed to Mohamed Obeidi, the head of the Libyan Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ office in Benghazi, reads:

“Finally, early this morning at 0643, September 11, 2012, one of our diligent guards made a troubling report. Near our main gate, a member of the police force was seen in the upper level of a building across from our compound. It is reported that this person was photographing the inside of the U.S. special mission and furthermore that this person was part of the police unit sent to protect the mission. The police car stationed where this event occurred was number 322.”

The account accords with a message written by Smith, the IT officer who was killed in the assault, on a gaming forum on Sept. 11. “Assuming we don’t die tonight. We saw one of our ‘police’ that guard the compound taking pictures,” he wrote hours before the assault.

These documents strongly suggest that Libyan authorities conspired in the terrorist attack; perhaps only a policeman or two, or perhaps at a higher level. With every day that passes, the Obama administration’s dishonest effort to paint the attack as a spontaneous “protest” over a YouTube video becomes more ludicrous.

Today Darrell Issa wrote to Hillary Clinton about these documents. Issa quotes in full the letter from which the first paragraph above is taken (at link)

Issa complains pointedly about the State Department’s lack of cooperation:

Issa asks Clinton to respond by November 8, which is post-election–probably all that Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton care about. If they can lie their way to November 6, they will be satisfied.

But that isn’t all: yesterday, Fox News broke another story. Cables from Benghazi to the State Department raised specific concerns about the consulate’s ability to withstand the type of attack that occurred on September 11:

The U.S. Mission in Benghazi convened an “emergency meeting” less than a month before the assault that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans, because Al Qaeda had training camps in Benghazi and the consulate could not defend against a “coordinated attack,” according to a classified cable reviewed by Fox News.

Summarizing an Aug. 15 emergency meeting convened by the U.S. Mission in Benghazi, the Aug. 16 cable marked “SECRET” said that the State Department’s senior security officer, also known as the RSO, did not believe the consulate could be protected.

“RSO (Regional Security Officer) expressed concerns with the ability to defend Post in the event of a coordinated attack due to limited manpower, security measures, weapons capabilities, host nation support, and the overall size of the compound,” the cable said.

According to a review of the cable addressed to the Office of the Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Emergency Action Committee was also briefed “on the location of approximately ten Islamist militias and AQ training camps within Benghazi … these groups ran the spectrum from Islamist militias, such as the QRF Brigade and Ansar al-Sharia, to ‘Takfirist thugs.’”

Hillary Clinton could not have been more clearly warned of the danger unless she had been confronted with flashing red lights; yet she did nothing. Again, one wonders whether this represents mere incompetence, or whether some devious political agenda was at work.

Beyond that, of course, we have the most troubling question of all: why was nothing done to try to help the men who were bravely fighting overwhelming terrorist forces as the Benghazi battle went on, for seven hours or more? President Obama himself is as silent as the Sphinx, but administration sources tell us that near the beginning of the gun battle, Obama directed that military assets be mobilized and stationed so that they could intervene if necessary. But they never did. Why not?

The Daily Beast’s Eli Lake offers a partial explanation, based on information from “two senior U.S. officials familiar with the details of military planning:”

On the night of the 9/11 anniversary assault at the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, the Americans defending the compound and a nearby CIA annex were severely outmanned. Nonetheless, the State Department never requested military backup that evening….

The State Department is responsible for assessing security at its diplomatic installations and for requesting support from other government agencies if they need it,” a senior U.S. Defense official said. “There was no request from the Department of State to intervene militarily on the night of the attack.”

The president, however, would have the final say as to whether or not to send in the military.

With every passing day, it becomes clearer that the Obama administration was almost unbelievably cavalier about the safety of America’s diplomats in Libya, and that four Americans paid with their lives for Barack Obama’s and Hillary Clinton’s carelessness–or, perhaps, their political agenda. It also could not be more plain that Barack Obama and his campaign team–the real powers in the administration–made a calculated decision to lie to the American people about Benghazi in hopes that the truth would not come out until November 6. Indeed, their effort has largely succeeded, as we still do not know what happened to Ambassador Stevens, and Americans who rely on news outlets like the New York Times, the Washington Post, the Associated Press, CBS, NBC and ABC have heard only the barest outlines of the scandal, if that.

As for the most explosive question of all–who decided not to try to aid the Americans who were fighting desperately for their lives in Benghazi, and why...."

Scandal Deepens With New Benghazi Documents: At a Minimum, Hillary Clinton Must Go | Power Line

I strongly suggest anyone who like ME have questioned this "sharpest knife in the drawer" President should watch some cuts from this Peter Sellers' movie.

"Being There" (1979) with Peter Sellers as :
Chance, a simple gardener, has never left the estate until his employer dies. His simple TV-informed utterances are mistaken for profundity

Some CHANCE the Gardener quotes that when you read them and substitute Obama for Chance???? Vapid... vacuous stupid!!

With other poor black seniors, watching "Chance Gardener.."on TV..
Louise:
It's for sure a white man's world in America. Look here: I raised that boy since he was the size of a piss-ant. And I'll say right now, he never learned to read and write. No, sir. Had no brains at all. Was stuffed with rice pudding between th' ears. Shortchanged by the Lord, and dumb as a jackass. Look at him now! Yes, sir, all you've gotta be is white in America, to get whatever you want. Gobbledy-gook!

(President of the United States.).."Bobby": Mr. Gardner, do you agree with Ben, or do you think that we can stimulate growth through temporary incentives?
[Long pause]
Chance the Gardener: As long as the roots are not severed, all is well. And all will be well in the garden.
President "Bobby": In the garden.
Chance the Gardener: Yes. In the garden, growth has it seasons. First comes spring and summer, but then we have fall and winter. And then we get spring and summer again.
President "Bobby": Spring and summer.
Chance the Gardener: Yes.
President "Bobby": Then fall and winter.
Chance the Gardener: Yes.
Benjamin Rand: I think what our insightful young friend is saying is that we welcome the inevitable seasons of nature, but we're upset by the seasons of our economy.
Chance the Gardener: Yes! There will be growth in the spring!
Benjamin Rand: Hmm!
Chance the Gardener: Hmm!
President "Bobby": Hm. Well, Mr. Gardner, I must admit that is one of the most refreshing and optimistic statements I've heard in a very, very long time.
[Benjamin Rand applauds]
President "Bobby": I admire your good, solid sense. That's precisely what we lack on Capitol Hill.

Being There (1979) - IMDb

Last edited:
According to HARRY REID, all you need to do is merely claim it and it's a FACT.. Let Obama prove otherwise. .. For now, we know he's a freaking DUMMY.. It's why he delegates everything and plays golf.. Uhhhh, duhh.. Ummmm

According to HARRY REID, all you need to do is merely claim it and it's a FACT.. Let Obama prove otherwise. .. For now, we know he's a freaking DUMMY.. It's why he delegates everything and plays golf.. Uhhhh, duhh.. Ummmm

[Proceeding along that line of thought.....]

"Quote of the day

A grudging award for the quote of the day to Peggy Noonan, speaking of Barack Obama:

It is one thing to think you’re Lebron. It[']s another thing to keep missing the basket and losing games and still think you’re Lebron.

I am not a fan of Ms. Noonan. I last wrote about her in “Season of the witch.” I should add that someone with a higher pain threshold than I could do a good piece on Noonan then and now, a subject for another day"

Quote of the day | Power Line

The defining image of the Obama presidency, small letter 'P' forever, the Islamic Trojan Horse that defiled America. Of course we may be able to identify some or all of the participants and eventually kill or get our hands on them. At that point, they'll become like Khalid Sheik Mohammed or Nadal Hasan, sitting in our custody but manipiulating the American legal system at their leisure for their benefit avoiding any and all just punishments for their acts. In living organisms, that's sort of what a cancer manages to do to its host. To eradicate cancers, you need to kill every cell.

The Image That Defines Obama’s Presidency « American Glob

Last edited:
As I've often shared the below Obama quotes... frame them with this title: This from the "Smartest President" of the USA???

If Obama understood that 20% or more of ALL Federal Revenue comes from employees of businesses MOST that are evil profit makers and these evil profit makers also pay 20% or more just maybe Obama wouldn't make dumb ass comments like:

"if somebody wants to build coal utility plant it’s just that it will bankrupt them,!" Really? Obama WANTS bankruptcies rather then growth???
“Under my plan....electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket" Again.. "smartest President PLANS for skyrocketing rates???" REALLY??
"Obama said "I'd like higher gas prices.." Hey OBAMA check out NYC,Staten Island, for "high gas prices"!!!
"I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program."Obama's words exactly!!
which means:
"I prefer to destroy the 1,300 health insurance companies that pay $100 billion a YEAR in Federal/State/Local taxes/social security/Medicare/workman's compensation/ unemployment insurance AND local property taxes on their facilities!
I prefer to put out of work the 400,000 people that work in the health insurance companies!"

WHY would ANY President say he'd like to see 1,300 companies go out of BUSINESS that PAY $100 billion a year in TAXES????

Wow...this is BIG

The 2.6 grade can’t be confirmed, is contradicted by some evidence, and it doesn’t say anything about the courses, professors and associations Obama was immersed in during his two-year stay in Columbia.

The source asked not to be named, but TheDC has verified at least one $2,500 contribution he made to Columbia.

No wonder The Daily Caller is held in such high regard

Wow...this is BIG

No wonder The Daily Caller is held in such high regard

I agree! Right there in caliber of journalistic professionalism as all those people that ran this quote:

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., touched off a firestorm last week after he claimed that an unnamed investor in Mitt Romney’s company, Bain Capital, told him that Romney hadn’t paid any taxes for 10 years.

Reid has made an extreme claim with nothing solid to back it up. Pants on Fire!
PolitiFact | Harry Reid says anonymous source told him Mitt Romney didn't pay taxes for 10 years

The always incomparable 'zip' deals with the Nancy Pelosi news of the day. The insides of the Trojan Horse are alive, writhing, and pulsating but no one is wringing a bell. There's an old saying that "No one rings a bell at stock market tops or stock market bottoms" No one rang a bell at Pearl Harbor either, but at least America knew what it was up against back then. They didn't have alprazalalazam or zolpidem, better known as Ambien, way back then so somnolence wasn't the order of the day as it is now. David Brock and "Pinch" Sulzberger simply want you to "Don't worry! Be happy!"

Nancy Pelosi Holds Secret Fundraiser With CAIR, Hamas-Linked Islamists… | Weasel Zippers

Last edited:
[Hehhh!! Snicker! Snicker! 'Bout time! Somebody else is on to him!]

"**Posted by Phineas

Wow. The Review-Journal is Nevada’s biggest paper and, while they endorsed McCain in 2008, I never expected they would go after Obama in such harsh terms. After ripping him (justifiably) for his handling of the Benghazi fiasco, this is how they conclude:

This administration is an embarrassment on foreign policy and incompetent at best on the economy – though a more careful analysis shows what can only be a perverse and willful attempt to destroy our prosperity. Back in January 2008, Barack Obama told the editorial board of the San Francisco Chronicle that under his cap-and-trade plan, “If somebody wants to build a coal-fired power plant, they can. It’s just that it will bankrupt them.” He added, “Under my plan … electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket.” It was also in 2008 that Mr. Obama’s future Energy Secretary, Steven Chu, famously said it would be necessary to “figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe” – $9 a gallon.

Yet the president now claims he’s in favor of oil development and pipelines, taking credit for increased oil production on private lands where he’s powerless to block it, after he halted the Keystone XL Pipeline and oversaw a 50 percent reduction in oil leases on public lands.

These behaviors go far beyond “spin.” They amount to a pack of lies. To return to office a narcissistic amateur who seeks to ride this nation’s economy and international esteem to oblivion, like Slim Pickens riding the nuclear bomb to its target at the end of the movie “Dr. Strangelove,” would be disastrous.

Candidate Obama said if he couldn’t fix the economy in four years, his would be a one-term presidency.

Mitt Romney is moral, capable and responsible man. Just this once, it’s time to hold Barack Obama to his word. Maybe we can all do something about that, come Tuesday.

That’s going to leave a mark."

Las Vegas Review-Journal: Obama a “narcissistic amateur” and “unworthy” « Sister Toldjah

As Harry Reid would say, "Not bad for a light skinned negro."

Forum List

Back