The Smartest Man in Radio

Yes, one Lb the caliber of Levin.

In all fairness, we have a leftwing talk show out here in Los Angeles that's pretty good.

Bill Handel.

Bill Handel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I miss Air America, it was a hoot. Randi Rhodes was hilarious.

Sam Greenfield was good in NY. He only let liberal callers on. Occasionally someone would lie to the screener and he'd have a meltdown and say "I'm not having a liar on my show! You lied to the screener!" He never addressed that had they told the screener anything liberal they'd never get by them."

In all fairness, we have a leftwing talk show out here in Los Angeles that's pretty good.

Bill Handel.

Sam Greenfield was good in NY. He only let liberal callers on. Occasionally someone would lie to the screener and he'd have a meltdown and say "I'm not having a liar on my show! You lied to the screener!" He never addressed that had they told the screener anything liberal they'd never get by them."

I've listened to Randi Rhodes as well. I honestly couldn't take 5 minutes of her. She stirs the pot and her facts usually end up being incorrect or highly exaggerated. She's more shock than substance.

Bill Handel.

I've actually heard his show. It was carried awhile around here. May still be. He wasn't bad. I enjoyed it.

But I still have to say, he's no Mark Levin.

I like Handel, he is entertaining. I tune him in when I get a chance. Ray Taliaferro on KGO is not bad.

I've listened to Randi Rhodes as well. I honestly couldn't take 5 minutes of her. She stirs the pot and her facts usually end up being incorrect or highly exaggerated. She's more shock than substance.

She's a complete whack job. One night she kept ranting all night that "Sean Hannity says he's a journalist!" She'd be in other segments, other discussions, other topics and keep going back to that. "He says he's a journalist!"

Of course anyone who actually listens to Hannity knows he says he's ... not ... a journalist. In his discussion of the liberal media. He says he's a "commentator" and he identifies his view as opinion. That's his issue with them, they say they are reporting the news, he tells people he's commenting on it. He says that all the time. I've never heard him say once he "is" a journalist in all the times he said specifically he's not.

If you listen to Levin and don't hear a whine............it is no wonder that you can listen to Romney and not hear a whine. You fuckers don't know what whining is.

randirhodes.jpg

Seems that is all any of you have. Personal insults against people who run intellectual circles around the lot of you.

None of you even know why talk radio is popular, and can't understand why people don't want to go back to the brainwashing they received from the rest of the media.

Rather pathetic, and sad.

89_irony-kkk.gif

If you listen to Levin and don't hear a whine............it is no wonder that you can listen to Romney and not hear a whine. You fuckers don't know what whining is.

I hear Obama, Pelosi, Reid and other Dems whine all the time. In fact tune in to PMSBC and they are on all night whining and crying blaming Repubs for everything. We have heard it for over four years now.

Forum List

Back