The Smartest Man in Radio

The Constitution was written by a bunch of white English aristocrats that owned slaves, women, and denied voting rights to anyone that didn't own property. It had to be amended simply to give citizens the right of free speech.

It was hardly a liberating document for most citizens; they merely paid taxes and provided labor to different masters.

You would have to be pretty dull yourself to know what "dullest" sounds like.

But from the few posts of yours that I've read...you're one of the stupidest.

Oh you read them all, hack. You just go from thread to thread posting sophmoric insults and think you're a real bright guy. Typical Con, nobody cares about your opinion on anything.

Dullard.

Pot calling kettle black?

You insult Levin, yet supply no basis for saying he is the dullest.

The way I see it, if learning about The Constitution from a real constitutional scholar is boring and dull to you... you aren't too bright to begin with.

There are not too many times I do not lean something new from listening to Mark. He is a brilliant man.

Can any of you back benchers refute any of Levin's words? Can any of you recite just ONE lie he has told on air?

Doubt it very seriously...

No one can refute Levin. He's the closest thing to perfection when it comes to his knowledge of the issues. He does his homework before he opens his mouth.

If the liberals had radio talk show hosts of the same high caliber as Levin and others, they would not have to ask that Levin and others be silenced.

They seek to silence Levin and others because there is no equivalent liberal talk show host to compete with them.

The reason is that liberals ignore logic when they argue a point...the public sees right through this cowardly shit and refuses to listen to their program. Liberals have to pay radio stations to air their tripe.

Liberalism is a fucking mental disorder!

There hasn't been a show that properly matched the intellect of Obama supporters since Romper Room was canceled.

The Constitution was written by a bunch of white English aristocrats that owned slaves, women, and denied voting rights to anyone that didn't own property. It had to be amended simply to give citizens the right of free speech.

It was hardly a liberating document for most citizens; they merely paid taxes and provided labor to different masters.

And here we have the epitome of an Obama voter.

Next will be a cry of racism over some nonsense.

Wrong again, porkchop. I won't vote for Obama. I see little or no difference between Obama, Bush, or Romney. American Democrat-Republican politics is merely political theater to keep folks like you entertained. You actually have no input in the process.

This does, however, keep you quite occupied apparently.

Question: Who expanded government more, Reagan or Obama? LOL

Wrong again, porkchop. I won't vote for Obama. I see little or no difference between Obama, Bush, or Romney. American Democrat-Republican politics is merely political theater to keep folks like you entertained. You actually have no input in the process.

The better question is who expanded it for the betterment of the people? And who ran up the debt paying back their backers?

Can you say SOLYNDRA. How's that GM stock doing?

"beretta" said:

The better question is who expanded it for the betterment of the people? And who ran up the debt paying back their backers?
Roosevelt expanded government for the betterment of the general population. So did Truman. Reagan expanded it for the betterment of the defense contractors. All U.S. presidents--and ESPECIALLY CONGRESS, SINCE THEY CREATE SPENDING AUTHORIZATIONS--run up the debt to pay back backers.

BTW, American-style crony capitalism will fail if we do not continually create debt. In our federal reserve system, we expand the money supply through debt creation; since capitalism requires constant and infinite growth, we must run continual deficits. The "dot-com" bubble collapse of the late 90's and early 00's actually happened because of a contracting money supply through budget surplusses.

Look it up . . . facts are interesting!!

Wrong again, porkchop. I won't vote for Obama.

Well, Hitler and Pol Pot are both dead, so you might have a hard time finding someone to reflect your views.

I see little or no difference between Obama, Bush, or Romney. American Democrat-Republican politics is merely political theater to keep folks like you entertained. You actually have no input in the process.

Obama, but you'll say Reagan because you're an ignorant buffoon. The AHA is the largest expansion of the federal government in history, regardless of what Rachel Maddow told you.

I do like Levin, but every chance I get I listen to Limbaugh streaming from ... WLS 890AM

I'd have to say ole Rush is on the same level as Levin.

yeah, they've both made a fortune leading knuckleheads like you around by the nose, pole. :lol:
Better then you being led around by obamaturds pole. Levin is a lot smarter then any dimwit, especially obamaturd, and you.

Levin is about the only right wing radio guy I listen to, the reason, he is a very intelligent person who is very insightful and very good at reading people over the air.

Forum List

Back