The Smart Baldwin!!!!!

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
Did anyone catch both his interviews, last night at the convention, and also this morning on Fox?
One of his quotes was something like " I beleive in seperation of church and state but not seperation of God and state"

Bonnie said:
Did anyone catch both his interviews, last night at the convention, and also this morning on Fox?
One of his quotes was something like " I beleive in seperation of church and state but not seperation of God and state"
Someone in Hollywood gets it? Goodnes, miracles are possible!

I was totally in shock when I saw a Baldwin that thinks like this...I just can't believe it!!!!! :clap:

Having Stephen Baldwin on your side is nothing to be proud of, the guy is a jackass, and if you watched any of the crappy reality tv shows he was on you know he is an idiot as well.

Does he not realize that christianity and Bush as a politician are two very different things? Bush is for war(as many as possible), against babies being killed but for men being executed at the worst moment in their life, and for the abuse of our environment. Oh, but he's against gay marriage and so he really must represent God. Give me a break.

Palestinian Jew said:
Having Stephen Baldwin on your side is nothing to be proud of, the guy is a jackass, and if you watched any of the crappy reality tv shows he was on you know he is an idiot as well.

Does he not realize that christianity and Bush as a politician are two very different things? Bush is for war(as many as possible), against babies being killed but for men being executed at the worst moment in their life, and for the abuse of our environment. Oh, but he's against gay marriage and so he really must represent God. Give me a break.

I'm for killing men and women too - before they get the chance to kill US or our allies. I'd be all for killing THOSE men and women's kids, too, if they were already indoctrinated against us.

Palestinian Jew said:

What a stupid post. Bush doesnt wage war without a reason. He doesnt wage war because he can but because he feels he needs to to save more lives in the long run. Take Iraq for instance. is it better now to take out a ruthless dictator and lose a few lives or remain in the status quo where Saddam has weapons programs and would have no problems releasing a weapon of mass destruction in a major american city causing the death of millions more than would be lost in Iraq? Its a tough choice. Im glad the President is willing to make it.

What exactly is wrong with the President being against the murder if innocent children? infanticide or abortion, whatever you want to call it, is pure evil. Its the worst thing thats ever been legal in the United States. Its worse than slavery because atleast the slaves had chances to escape and were taken care of somewhat. The Children slaughtered have no way to escape. All this because momma and papa are too selfish to take responsibility for their actions.

And what the heck is wrong with executing men who are guilty of killing others? Its called justice. If you murder, you die. Your blood is required to pay the cost of justice. Its quite a biblical principle. There is nothing inconsistant for Bush to be in favor of a innocent childs right to live and the punishment of a murderer. What is inconsistant are those who hold that somehow the life of the guilty should be preserved while we have a right to kill innocent children. where the heck is the logic in that.

Ive yet to see anything to show Bush abused the environment. Only that het wont bow to environmental extremists who think we should sacrifice ourselves for the good of fish.

Again i say this was one of the dumbest posts ive ever seen.

Palestinian Jew said:
Unless he was speaking on behalf of the Democrats, then he'd be okay. Yeah, gotcha!

Bush is for war
When necessary. I hate war, but when it's necessary you have to do what you have to do.
(as many as possible)
That's quite an accusation. Any links?
against babies being killed
This is a bad thing?
for men being executed at the worst moment in their life
What???? Whose being executed? Prisoners that have commited murder? You damn right! "the worst moment in their life"? I guess it would be if they're being executed, but with crime comes punishment. You live in Texas and don't want to be executed, here's some advice, DON'T KILL PEOPLE!!! :tinfoil:

Yes PJ I am also for killing anyone who threatens us as a country or as individuals whoever they are......so I guess your saying I am not a Christian either then????

Palestinian Jew said:

What - did somebody pee in your cornflakes this morning?

Baby- An being that has no capabilty to think or fend for itself and therefore can not make any decisions to better itself or defend itself.

Adult- A being who is mature enough to understand that certain decisions hold certain consequences.

Yet abortion is ok and executing prisoners who kill people is wrong? Im lost here.

insein said:
Baby- An being that has no capabilty to think or fend for itself and therefore can not make any decisions to better itself or defend itself.

Adult- A being who is mature enough to understand that certain decisions hold certain consequences.

Yet abortion is ok and executing prisoners who kill people is wrong? Im lost here.

Frightening logic isn't it???

Once you subtract objective, unchanging morality from your thinking, you can justify any amount of foolishness and evil.

insein said:

I am against abortion and executing prisoners.

And what the heck is wrong with executing men who are guilty of killing others? Its called justice. If you murder, you die. Your blood is required to pay the cost of justice. Its quite a biblical principle. There is nothing inconsistant for Bush to be in favor of a innocent childs right to live and the punishment of a murderer. What is inconsistant are those who hold that somehow the life of the guilty should be preserved while we have a right to kill innocent children. where the heck is the logic in that.

In the secular world it is justice, but in christianity it is also murder. God gave us ten rules to always follow, and killing those you feel deserve it is not one of them.

Ive yet to see anything to show Bush abused the environment. Only that het wont bow to environmental extremists who think we should sacrifice ourselves for the good of fish.

If you even care to learn more about what Bush has done to the environment, you can read "Crimes Against Nature" by Robert Kennedy. Or head to this website http://www.environment2004.org/br_home.php, it gives a pretty good overview of what is happening.

Palestinian Jew said:
In the secular world it is justice, but in christianity it is also murder. God gave us ten rules to always follow, and killing those you feel deserve it is not one of them.

Capital punishment is not inconsistant with Biblical principals. God used Capital punishment...God even commanded it at certain points.

Forum List

Back