the smallest and most predictive political quiz

This quiz is so flawed it hurts. The main page essentially admits that it's geared towards making people see Libertarianism in a positive light.

Advocates for Self Government

The Advocates for Self-Government's focus is unique. Libertarians in many different organizations use our products, programs and services to make their own outreach and educational efforts more effective.

Advocates’ programs advance the entire Liberty Movement by:

* Exposing millions to libertarianism by replacing the old “Left-Right” political map with a more inclusive and accurate model such as the one used by our World’s Smallest Political Quiz.
* Creating new libertarians by presenting the freedom philosophy in an honest and persuasive way.
* Equipping libertarian activists with the tools and skills they need to successfully impact their communities.

Plus, the world isn't as black and white as the quiz makes it out to be.

And also doesn't tell you Jack. This quiz has been around for many years.... It's almost impossible to wind up as a liberal or a con on it even if you try. You're almost always either going to be a centrist or a Libertarian with this test.

And also doesn't tell you Jack. This quiz has been around for many years.... It's almost impossible to wind up as a liberal or a con on it even if you try. You're almost always either going to be a centrist or a Libertarian with this test.

It isn't that hard, I just came down as a conservative by answering the way T-Paw would, and a liberal by answering like Barney Frank. If you cannot get to one side or the other the problem might be that you are wrong about what side you are on.

It isn't that hard, I just came down as a conservative by answering the way T-Paw would, and a liberal by answering like Barney Frank. If you cannot get to one side or the other the problem might be that you are wrong about what side you are on.
Hahaha!

I'm on no side, but try as I might years ago when we were last hooting about this "test" several of us couldn't get far right or left, no matter how we answered.

It's designed to make everyone think they might be Libertarians, it's a product of the Libertarian party.

Hokum designed to raise money for Libertarians. It pegs me as right leaning uber-libertarian, while I'm far right and concerned about personal liberty. Hokum!

Hahaha!

I'm on no side, but try as I might years ago when we were last hooting about this "test" several of us couldn't get far right or left, no matter how we answered.

It's designed to make everyone think they might be Libertarians, it's a product of the Libertarian party.

It is actually pretty simple.

Come down negative on all the personal issues and you end up on the right, all the economic ones put you to the left. It isn't the best test out there, but you can peg all 4 corners.

Hahaha!

It is actually pretty simple.

Come down negative on all the personal issues and you end up on the right, all the economic ones put you to the left. It isn't the best test out there, but you can peg all 4 corners.
Never saw that happen. Again, it was eight or nine years ago when we last laughed at this silly bit. Perhaps they "fixed" it. :lmao:

Forum List

Back