"The Slut Walk" - Where Women Try To Be Enticing and Repulsive At The Same Time

Looks to me like this JohnLocke1799 is a rapist trying to justify his predatory nature. :dunno:

WTF? It is rapists that have a predatory nature, which calls for prudence. What is your answer to the question, is it prudent to sexually solicit a rapist?

Some violent men rape because they feel that forcible sex it is the ultimate way to humiliate a woman.

In any case, rape is the combination of violence and sex.

Definition from dictionary:
rape/rāp/
Noun:
The crime, committed by a man, of forcing another person to have sexual intercourse with him, esp. by the threat or use of violence.

Sorry, I can't believe lies. Can't even try. Won't be going there. You'll need to talk to somebody else.

Odd that you feel compelled to deny the definition of a word and plain common sense. You must be thoroughly indoctrinated in feminist propaganda.

No. Rape is a crime of violence and control.

Yes, rape IS about sex, which is not only why it can result in pregnancy but mostly women in prime child bearing age are raped.

Wrong. It is a sex crime by definition. Penis in vagina.

But the motivation of the perpetrators is believed to be mostly (not a universal truth, but mostly) one driven by the desire to over-power, overwhelm, dominate. Take away the importance of "domination" and most rapists couldn't even get it up.

In one study, male rapists evaluated with penile plethysmography demonstrated more arousal to forced sex and less discrimination between forced and consensual sex than non-rapist control subjects, though both groups responded more strongly to consensual sex scenarios.[18]
-- Causes of sexual violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia CITING Baxter DJ, Barbaree HE, Marshall WL (1986). "Sexual responses to consenting and forced sex in a large sample of rapists and nonrapists". Behav Res Ther 24 (5): 513–20. doi:10.1016/0005-7967(86)90031-8. PMID 3753378.

The US didn't become the wealthiest, freest, most benevolently powerful nation on earth by being a follower. Many of the nations on your list are becoming weaker, poorer and more constrained every day. They are leading the decline of our western civilization.

We aren't any of those things anymore....we aren't the freest (see Patriot Act). We aren't the wealthiest (see China, which has us by the short and curlies right now). We also are no longer the most benevolent and powerful.

Maybe if you spent more time reading up on current events, and less time fapping to photos of sluts on the internet, you'd know this.

It kills me how social conservatives never found a personal life they didn't want to meddle in, and then call their meddling "limited government."

Last edited:
A penis is not always involved. Broomsticks, bottles, etc. have also been used more than rarely.

What about the rape victim? Is the broomstick put in a sexually erogenous zone? I think if not, it would not be called rape but just assault.

A penis is not always involved. Broomsticks, bottles, etc. have also been used more than rarely.

What about the rape victim? Is the broomstick put in a sexually erogenous zone? I think if not, it would not be called rape but just assault.

Yes, Liability already schooled me on that one. I listened, because he's not an agenda-pushing asshole.

On Fridays.

/snort

The US didn't become the wealthiest, freest, most benevolently powerful nation on earth by being a follower. Many of the nations on your list are becoming weaker, poorer and more constrained every day. They are leading the decline of our western civilization.

We aren't any of those things anymore....we aren't the freest (see Patriot Act). We aren't the wealthiest (see China, which has us by the short and curlies right now). We also are no longer the most benevolent and powerful.

Maybe if you spent more time reading up on current events, and less time fapping to photos of sluts on the internet, you'd know this.

It kills me how social conservatives never found a personal life they didn't want to meddle in, and then call their meddling "limited government."

Technically the freest nation is Somalia, they have no goverment or any rule of law.

Wrong. It is a sex crime by definition. Penis in vagina

I'm not sure why you said I was wrong since we agree with the definition. However, I do not believe rape is limited to sex of penis in vagina but it certainly involves something sexual in the crime.

Forum List

Back