"The Slut Walk" - Where Women Try To Be Enticing and Repulsive At The Same Time

Jake, I am DEEPLY disappointed in you.

Why? Because I express my right to be disappointed in women believing whatever they do is OK? It's not. It's sexism in the worst way to demand that such behavior be "off limits" to criticism.

Nobody deserves to be raped, full stop, Period.

Why? Why did I expect better of you? Beats the shit out of me.

Jake, I am DEEPLY disappointed in you.

Why? Because I express my right to be disappointed in women believing whatever they do is OK? It's not. It's sexism in the worst way to demand that such behavior be "off limits" to criticism.

Nobody deserves to be raped, full stop, Period.

Why? Why did I expect better of you? Beats the shit out of me.

My right to criticize your behavior is in no way, shape, or form to be considered acceptance of rape in any way, shape, or form.

Ladies, I have every right to criticize such behavior and or talk. Stop. Period.

To take that is I think I have the right to rape anyone because of how they dress or act is actual stupidity. Stop. Period.

Ladies, I have every right to criticize such behavior and or talk. Stop. Period.

To take that is I think I have the right to rape anyone because of how they dress or act is actual stupidity. Stop. Period.

Really?

Well, you are a man, so I guess effectively I should have known.

By the way, those nuns really gotta stop being so enticing. And senior citizens as well. You know they were damn near wearing neon signs screaming "it's been a long ass time, take me!"

Because this troll is saying that its alright to rape women.

No one has the right to rape someone else.

i suggest you read between his lines....

he flat says when a woman says no...she doesn't mean no.

Really?

Well, you are a man, so I guess effectively I should have known.

By the way, those nuns really gotta stop being so enticing. And senior citizens as well. You know they were damn near wearing neon signs screaming "it's been a long ass time, take me!"

Stop the hysterics. Stop the sexism. And grow up.

No woman should ever be raped, period.

I have every right to express my feelings about this, the same as you do.

Last edited:
sexualassault.jpg

No one has the right to rape someone else.

What did I say, syrenn? Let me say it again, no means no.

I understand what you are saying jake..... no means no.

It would appear as if gray thinks women deserve to be raped. Dress like a slut... get raped is the message is is saying. He flat says... no does not mean no. He implies that getting raped is what women deserve.

Also, no doesn't always mean no. I learned this when I worked as a door to door salesman. The prospect always say no at first. As a salesman, I kept trying to sell my product, no matter what they said, unless they asked me to leave or closed the door in my face. Many times they would say no over a dozen times before I finally convinced them to purchase my product. Then they would pay me and thank me very much.

Most women act the same way when you first try to have sex with them. Although Sluts will say yes immediately, most women play coy, protest and say no many times until they finally acquiesce.

Anything past the word

NO

is rape.

Is that to hard for you to understand?

So since you don't seem to understand...lets set it up for you. You go out with a couple of your buddies.... have a few drinks and go to his apartment to relax, talk, watch a movie...whatever. Since you went into his apartment your buddy now thinks its an open invitation....and your opinion is now null and void. He fucks you in the ass and then shoves his dick down your throat.

Were you raped? Or are you just gay and deserved it?

That is a forcible gang rape. What does that have to do with a date? I still don't understand.

Also, no doesn't always mean no. I learned this when I worked as a door to door salesman. The prospect always say no at first. As a salesman, I kept trying to sell my product, no matter what they said, unless they asked me to leave or closed the door in my face. Many times they would say no over a dozen times before I finally convinced them to purchase my product. Then they would pay me and thank me very much.

Most women act the same way when you first try to have sex with them. Although Sluts will say yes immediately, most women play coy, protest and say no many times until they finally acquiesce.

In any case, only a rapist will force himself on a woman.

Women do need to take precautions so they are not in a position where they may be alone with a potential rapist. Reasonable precautions include:

1) not walking home alone late at night, especially if you are drunk
2) not accepting a ride from a stranger
3) not inviting man home alone with you that you don't completely trust

Of course if you don't take precautions and you do get raped, it is not your fault and the rapist should be punished. All I am saying is that everyone needs to take reasonable precautions to protect themselves.

I used to drive a Taxi in Chicago. I never got robbed, mostly because I took reasonable precautions. Other drivers told me stories about how they got robbed. In every case I noticed that they did not take reasonable precautions. It wasn't their fault, but it could have been avoided because criminals look for easy target.

For example:
1)If the customer asked if I had change of a hundred, I always said no. I would stop on the way to get change for them, even if I had the money because I didn't want them to see my big money.

2) If they wanted me to take them to a bad neighborhood, I would insist on being paid up-front, before we left a busy part of town. (if they had the fare, they probably weren't looking to rob me)

3) I would be suspicious if they changed the destination after we left a busy area.

4) I would never take a lone drunk woman in my cab because she might fall asleep and I won't be able to get her out. If I touch her to wake her up, she might accuse me of molesting her. Sometimes a bartender would call and try to put a drunk woman in my cab. I would refuse to take her unless someone else came along.

Reasonable people take reasonable precautions. You can't protect yourself against everything, but I don't understand how you can get raped on a date. Dates start out in public places.

I did not say anything about a gang rape I said you go out with one of your buddies and go back to his place to watch a game on the TV...... you go to watch the game...and your buddy has other plans. Are you gay and asking for it when he rapes you?

Just an FYI... women are not prospects. And unless you want to go to jail...when they say no to sex you better put your dick back in your pants.

I also take away from this...that you are just fine with rape since you are a salesman. And when a woman says no...it does not mean no and any man can just do as he pleases.

A date consists of:

Drunk or not.... a date should take you safety home. A date is not a stranger...and one you should trust.

That is not always the case.

Dear syrenn, Of course I agree that if a man takes out his manhood after a women said no, he is forcing himself on her. This is rape. Did you see the Seinfeld episode when Elaine said that her date "took it out"?

Most women put up some form of protest at first. It is just their way of protecting their dignity. They know that decent men don't respect sluts so they don't want to appear too easy.

But if the guy forces himself on her, he is a rapist. If it happens on a date, she unwittingly went out with a rapist. Everyone should take precautions so they do not put them self in a vulnerable position because, like it or not, there are rapists out there and they prey on vulnerable targets. .

Last edited:
Yeah boy ... If you show any skin, you deserve and are asking to be raped.

Serious questions - is that really what any of you believe? If your sister, daughter, etc wore shorts and a tank top and was raped, who would you blame for the crime?

you know neither of them gets any... hence their anger at women.

misogynists are like that.

luckily the law still says no means no.

no matter when you say it or what you're wearing or not wearing when you say it.

Last edited:

What did I say, syrenn? Let me say it again, no means no.

I understand what you are saying jake..... no means no.

It would appear as if gray thinks women deserve to be raped. Dress like a slut... get raped is the message is is saying. He flat says... no does not mean no. He implies that getting raped is what women deserve.

Let me say this sensitively: garyganu is an asshole.

garyganu: "Sweet syrenn, Of course I agree that if a man takes out his manhood after a women said no, he is forcing himself on her. This is rape. Did you see the Seinfeld episode when Elaine said that her date "took it out"? Most women put up some form of protest at first. it is just their way of protecting their dignity. They know that men don't respect sluts so they don't want to appear too easy. But if the guy forces himself on her, he is a rapist. If it happens on a date, she unwittingly went out with a rapist. Everyone should take precautions so they do not put them self in a vulnerable position because, like it or not, there are rapists out there."

Try this in my home town, and you will go to the morgue, not the hospital.

Some women want to be able to dress any way, act any away, or speak any way without condemnation.

Not going to happen. Dress like a slut, you are a slut. Act like a slut, you are a slut. Speak like a slut, you are a slut.

That is simply the way it is and will continue to be.

Hint: don't act, dress, or speak like a slut.

So, I've calmed down some. What works for you? No skirts above 2" above the knee? Collar not to extend four fingers below the collarbone? What else.

garyganu: "Sweet syrenn, Of course I agree that if a man takes out his manhood after a women said no, he is forcing himself on her. This is rape. Did you see the Seinfeld episode when Elaine said that her date "took it out"? Most women put up some form of protest at first. it is just their way of protecting their dignity. They know that men don't respect sluts so they don't want to appear too easy. But if the guy forces himself on her, he is a rapist. If it happens on a date, she unwittingly went out with a rapist. Everyone should take precautions so they do not put them self in a vulnerable position because, like it or not, there are rapists out there."

Try this in my home town, and you will go to the morgue, not the hospital.

I love the disrespectful and patronizing "sweet syrenn" thing, too.

someone needs to school the boy...

and badly.

Yeah boy ... If you show any skin, you deserve and are asking to be raped.

Serious questions - is that really what any of you believe? If your sister, daughter, etc wore shorts and a tank top and was raped, who would you blame for the crime?

you know neither of them gets any... hence their anger at women.

misogynists are like that.

luckily the law still says no means no.

no matter when you say it or what you're wearing or not wearing when you say it.

Have you ever seen this video? Hauntingly accurate re: rape, and the aftereffects.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cEc3aQOP-o]Andrea Gibson - Blue Blanket - YouTube[/ame]

Some women want to be able to dress any way, act any away, or speak any way without condemnation.

Not going to happen. Dress like a slut, you are a slut. Act like a slut, you are a slut. Speak like a slut, you are a slut.

That is simply the way it is and will continue to be.

Hint: don't act, dress, or speak like a slut.

So, I've calmed down some. What works for you? No skirts above 2" above the knee? Collar not to extend four fingers below the collarbone? What else.

I am telling you how I feel. Dress how you want, but don't think you are above criticism. You are not.

That is a forcible gang rape. What does that have to do with a date? I still don't understand.

In any case, only a rapist will force himself on a woman.

Women do need to take precautions so they are not in a position where they may be alone with a potential rapist. Reasonable precautions include:

Of course if you don't take precautions and you do get raped, it is not your fault and the rapist should be punished. All I am saying is that everyone needs to take reasonable precautions to protect themselves.

I used to drive a Taxi in Chicago. I never got robbed, mostly because I took reasonable precautions. Other drivers told me stories about how they got robbed. In every case I noticed that they did not take reasonable precautions. It wasn't their fault, but it could have been avoided because criminals look for easy target.

For example:
1)If the customer asked if I had change of a hundred, I always said no. I would stop on the way to get change for them, even if I had the money because I didn't want them to see my big money.

2) If they wanted me to take them to a bad neighborhood, I would insist on being paid up-front, before we left a busy part of town. (if they had the fare, they probably weren't looking to rob me)

3) I would be suspicious if they changed the destination after we left a busy area.

4) I would never take a lone drunk woman in my cab because she might fall asleep and I won't be able to get her out. If I touch her to wake her up, she might accuse me of molesting her. Sometimes a bartender would call and try to put a drunk woman in my cab. I would refuse to take her unless someone else came along.

Reasonable people take reasonable precautions. You can't protect yourself against everything, but I don't understand how you can get raped on a date. Dates start out in public places.

I did not say anything about a gang rape I said you go out with one of your buddies and go back to his place to watch a game on the TV...... you go to watch the game...and your buddy has other plans. Are you gay and asking for it when he rapes you?

Just an FYI... women are not prospects. And unless you want to go to jail...when they say no to sex you better put your dick back in your pants.

I also take away from this...that you are just fine with rape since you are a salesman. And when a woman says no...it does not mean no and any man can just do as he pleases.

A date consists of:

Drunk or not.... a date should take you safety home. A date is not a stranger...and one you should trust.

That is not always the case.

Sweet syrenn, Of course I agree that if a man takes out his manhood after a women said no, he is forcing himself on her. This is rape. Did you see the Seinfeld episode when Elaine said that her date "took it out"?

Most women put up some form of protest at first. it is just their way of protecting their dignity. They know that men don't respect sluts so they don't want to appear too easy.

But if the guy forces himself on her, he is a rapist. If it happens on a date, she unwittingly went out with a rapist. Everyone should take precautions so they do not put them self in a vulnerable position because, like it or not, there are rapists out there. .

Gray dear, no means no...even if a hooker says it. Anything after that word is rape.... slut or not.

Or are you saying sluts have no rights to say no and deserve to be raped?

What happens if a women looks just so sexy in her frumpy sweats and a man just cant control his dick.... did she deserve being raped for wearing sexy frumpy sweat clothes?

garyganu, you move to the beaumont area and act that way to women and force yourself upon them, you will not last long.

Forum List

Back