The Slow Erosion Of Our Rights As A Function Of Societal Control

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
Freedom of speech, right? Defend it to the death. Moving into the 21st Century. Yet all around us, instead, everywhere you look, everyone from employers to government down are taking away your freedom. It's almost as though people are AFRAID of freedom and NEED someone policing their every action. What next, thought police? We may already be there. Negative reinforcement against undesirable ATTITUDES, BELIEFS and OPINIONS, starting with how Google limits search results on conservative topics, now imagine you have to watch what you say in public.

Imagine you're walking along the beach and crack a harmless joke and suddenly find yourself being given a $500 ticket or maybe 30 days in jail just for saying a DISALLOWED WORD, especially because someone else didn't like it! Because THEY reacted badly to it. How do you ever know what another person may react "violently" to? Rather than tell THAT person to cope, adapt, tolerate, walk away, don't listen, or deal with it, they slap YOU with a hefty fine. Just for talking. Sounds like a sci fi movie. We are one step away from banning MAGA hats, conservative views, opinions called "hate-speech;"

we sure don't live in the world I grew up in, now, everywhere you go, you are being filmed, watched, listened to, recorded, tracked and monitored. The world has become engulfed in fear, hate, paranoia and oppression.

Profane language at one beach city could lead to a $500 fine or even jail

Last edited:
I fear you will become more and more like Canada. A bloated police apparatus that lies and destroys relationships with it's allies, including operating en masse in foreign corporations, tampering with HR depts.

I see and hear FAR too many embracing Canada and our system. Sadly, Americans are clueless. You would be better off asking Europeans, they have a sniff of what Canada is about. Americans are really well indoctrinated, and it is exactly the system you should be rejecting, yet, too many desire a system they hardly understand.

Freedom of speech, right? Defend it to the death. Moving into the 21st Century. Yet all around us, instead, everywhere you look, everyone from employers to government down are taking away your freedom. It's almost as though people are AFRAID of freedom and NEED someone policing their every action. What next, thought police? We may already be there. Negative reinforcement against undesirable ATTITUDES, BELIEFS and OPINIONS, starting with how Google limits search results on conservative topics, now imagine you have to watch what you say in public.

Imagine you're walking along the beach and crack a harmless joke and suddenly find yourself being given a $500 ticket or maybe 30 days in jail just for saying a DISALLOWED WORD, especially because someone else didn't like it! Because THEY reacted badly to it. How do you ever know what another person may react "violently" to? Rather than tell THAT person to cope, adapt, tolerate, walk away, don't listen, or deal with it, they slap YOU with a hefty fine. Just for talking. Sounds like a sci fi movie. We are one step away from banning MAGA hats, conservative views, opinions called "hate-speech;"

we sure don't live in the world I grew up in, now, everywhere you go, you are being filmed, watched, listened to, recorded, tracked and monitored. The world has become engulfed in fear, hate, paranoia and oppression.

What if I cuss while drinking a 32 oz soda with a straw?

why any need to be, Profane, right wingers?

You're right on target. During the French Revolution, the Committee of Public Safety punished--by death--their fellow French citizens for crimes they might commit. Eerily similar in our America today is the cult of Political Correctness which has become a de facto federal police force, so far capable of ruining an individual American's public image, career, etc. however, who knows where and how far down that rabbit hole radical American Leftism will take us, in the very near future. Radical Leftist ideology is the thing stealing our freedom. What's worse is, when a people's speech is edited, coerced or forced out of fear of persecution, that individual must also, through aversion conditioning, learn to change the way he thinks in order to control his speech. Again, this was a tactic used by atheist leftist ideologue writers and philosophers in the decades long lead up to the French Revolution. Those who subscribe to and celebrate and contribute to spreading such Leftist ideologies are the most dangerous anti-Americans in our history.

You have to look at the Word Cops the Progressive have invaded and taken over every day speech and by doing so they have taken over some of the thinking of the people. We are all race related in some form or other. This is just who we think and know we are, we are all different in some sort of ways, this is what makes us who we are. I don't want us to be like the uniformed Germans who were controlled by fear, propaganda, and the Police. I don't care if someone calls me a Uncle Tom, Oreo, white bread or some other slur. Its not my problem its his. I on the other had referring to people as Wet backs, sheetheads, e,t,c just covers only a segment of whatever race I am talking about. Each race has a segment that is the dregs and people refer to them in words that match. If they insult you then you might just be one of them. They don't go away the true ones stay around forever. Just my opinion.

Forum List

Back