The Sky is Falling...!! and you global warming supporters..Ha..ha..ha....!

I think that a country's powerful will be reflected not only economically, but also reflected in the quality of the nationals.National's high-quality, reduces the level of pollution of the natural environment.

Good Morning Dave.....heard of ozone depletion and holes in the ozone layer particully at Antarctica????anyway it does take time to phsically see change but it is there now for all to see.........I'm surprised that a educated guy like you have not researched better.

Just Saying steve......have a great day st

You're dealing with old information. Turns out that still another prediction of dire consequence was overblown, over publicized, over reported and over believed.

You may be excused for not knowing that the crisis is over. Nobody's reporting it.

Go figure.

The Incredible Shrinking Ozone Hole - NASA Science
<snip>
December 12, 2000 -- After reaching a record-breaking size in mid-September, the ozone hole over Antarctica has made a surprisingly hasty retreat, disappearing completely by November 19, NASA scientists said.
The ozone hole waxes and wanes with the seasons every year, slowly vanishing as the Southern Hemisphere reaches the peak of its summer. But this year the hole closed up earlier than in recent years; for the last three years the hole has lingered on well into December, according to Dr. Richard McPeters, principal investigator for NASA's Total Ozone Mapping Spectrometer (TOMS) at the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center (GSFC).
<snip>
Wrong Again:cool:

So, you are placing your own uninformed opinion above the accumulated science and research capabilities of NASA?

Cue the circus music.

You're dealing with old information. Turns out that still another prediction of dire consequence was overblown, over publicized, over reported and over believed.

You may be excused for not knowing that the crisis is over. Nobody's reporting it.

Go figure.

The Incredible Shrinking Ozone Hole - NASA Science
<snip>
December 12, 2000 -- After reaching a record-breaking size in mid-September, the ozone hole over Antarctica has made a surprisingly hasty retreat, disappearing completely by November 19, NASA scientists said.
The ozone hole waxes and wanes with the seasons every year, slowly vanishing as the Southern Hemisphere reaches the peak of its summer. But this year the hole closed up earlier than in recent years; for the last three years the hole has lingered on well into December, according to Dr. Richard McPeters, principal investigator for NASA's Total Ozone Mapping Spectrometer (TOMS) at the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center (GSFC).
<snip>

So, you are placing your own uninformed opinion above the accumulated science and research capabilities of NASA?

Cue the circus music.
AND YOU CODIE ARE WHAT THE CIRCUS JESTER of course you are.......for your information the NASA satelite false colour map shows there is massive ozone loss,so what are you talking about.......as we are close to antarctica and have stations there,were are well aware of the facts,as are NASA,so keep up your misinformation drive,yeah I've seen TOMS and it confirms what I said......there is holes in the ozone.tl:cool:

Cue the circus music.
AND YOU CODIE ARE WHAT THE CIRCUS JESTER of course you are.......for your information the NASA satelite false colour map shows there is massive ozone loss,so what are you talking about.......as we are close to antarctica and have stations there,were are well aware of the facts,as are NASA,so keep up your misinformation drive,yeah I've seen TOMS and it confirms what I said......there is holes in the ozone.tl:cool:

When confronted by proof and facts you retreat into your comfort zone which is ignorant denial of the world around you.

You are a perfect Liberal.

Mean while, the climate warms, the weather patterns change radically, the polar ice disappears . I have seen the changes in the last twenty + years, and somebody’s youthful skepticism is sounding a little hollow.

Mean while, the climate warms, the weather patterns change radically, the polar ice disappears . I have seen the changes in the last twenty + years, and somebody’s youthful skepticism is sounding a little hollow.
the funny this is, that these are people are from the greatest country on the planet and the rest of the world is laughing at us because we cant figure out if climate change is real or not.

Cue the circus music.
Except that nothing you have posted here matters, because in America, and largely in Europe, the battle over this pseudoscience that borders on a liberal religious cult for some of you, has already been decided in the only place it matters-in the court of public opinion, and YOU LOST! That's right, your side has so discredited itself by scientific fraud and cherry picking data, that most of the voting public doesn't believe you chicken littles and your pathetic cries about AGW anymore. "Climategate" destroyed whatever credibility your nasty little "movement" ever had, and now, your dreams are dust and ashes in your mouths. I rejoice in your discomfort! This is what happens when science prostitutes itself for political and financial gain. It's also what happens when the corrupt U.N. gets its leftist, "third world good, first world bad" nose into anything; whatever it is becomes more corrupt (as if there ever was anything resembling honesty emanating from that toothless, impotent, third world debating and envy club). You can shout and shriek in indignation, but this time, you Leftist bastards ultimately LOST! That's right, LOST, AS IN GAME OVER! All that's left is the laughter and ridicule you all richly deserve for believing garbage because it suited your political agenda. I hope to rub your noses in this defeat for many years to come, oh ye suckers!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

About 15000 years ago, the temperature of the globe was about 8 degrees cooler than today.

8000 years ago, about 1 degree warmer.

700 years ago, about a degree cooler.

50 million years ago, about 10 degrees warmer.

All of these vacillations have occurred without any impact from Man. The science of all of this is pretty interesting, but the politics come down to only one point: Is man causing this or not?

Given the variability of the climate system and the FACT that we are in the dead center middle of the temperature range established over the last 10,000 years, i don't see the need for concern or the proof of a connection to either the activities of man or the prediction of dire consequence.

As with everyone else who does not produce proof, and that includes everyone from Al Gore to James Hansen, you are welcome to present it.

File:Holocene Temperature Variations Rev.png - Global Warming Art

the funny this is, that these are people are from the greatest country on the planet and the rest of the world is laughing at us because we cant figure out if climate change is real or not.

I think that we know the climate is real. It's the Climate Alarmists that are fakes.

Cue the circus music.
Except that nothing you have posted here matters, because in America, and largely in Europe, the battle over this pseudoscience that borders on a liberal religious cult for some of you, has already been decided in the only place it matters-in the court of public opinion, and YOU LOST! That's right, your side has so discredited itself by scientific fraud and cherry picking data, that most of the voting public doesn't believe you chicken littles and your pathetic cries about AGW anymore. "Climategate" destroyed whatever credibility your nasty little "movement" ever had, and now, your dreams are dust and ashes in your mouths. I rejoice in your discomfort! This is what happens when science prostitutes itself for political and financial gain. It's also what happens when the corrupt U.N. gets its leftist, "third world good, first world bad" nose into anything; whatever it is becomes more corrupt (as if there ever was anything resembling honesty emanating from that toothless, impotent, third world debating and envy club). You can shout and shriek in indignation, but this time, you Leftist bastards ultimately LOST! That's right, LOST, AS IN GAME OVER! All that's left is the laughter and ridicule you all richly deserve for believing garbage because it suited your political agenda. I hope to rub your noses in this defeat for many years to come, oh ye suckers!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's embarrassing for me to discover that you and I are on the same side of this debate.

Before you disagree with someone, you should read what they posted.

Strange, I've lived during those same 20 years and I haven't noticed any change whatsoever.

Gore's cottage would fit in the master bath of Limbaugh's place in Palm Beach.
Why is Rush's place bigger? Perhaps because more people take him seriously.

LOL. Yes, a certain type of person takes seriously a nearly scientifically illiterate obese junkie.:cuckoo:
Climate change will cause extremes; where I live the EXTREMES have been noticeable within the last few years. One might think the INDUSTRIAL AGE exacerbated the situation, if the chemicals poured out by "advances" in science are taken into account. Why just shrug it off?

Cue the circus music.
Poll: Independents -- and Even Republicans -- are Still Concerned About Global Warming and Overwhelmingly Support Clean Energy Development | ThinkProgress
^71% of Americans say global warming should be a very high priority.
^91% of Americans believe that developing sources of clean energy should be a very high priority.
^82% of Americans believe that protecting the environment improves the economy and increases the number of jobs.
NOAA: 2010 Tied For Warmest Year on Record
http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/graphs/Fig.A2.txt
^Hottest years ranked
1-2) 2005 tied with 2010
3-4) 2009 tied 2007.
5-6) 1998 tied 2002
7) 2003
8) 2006
9-10) 2001 tied 2004
11) 2008
2008 was the coldest year of the last 11 years, yet the 11th hottest ever recorded.

Gore's cottage would fit in the master bath of Limbaugh's place in Palm Beach.
Why is Rush's place bigger? Perhaps because more people take him seriously.

LOL. Yes, a certain type of person takes seriously a nearly scientifically illiterate obese junkie.:cuckoo:
Climate change will cause extremes; where I live the EXTREMES have been noticeable within the last few years. One might think the INDUSTRIAL AGE exacerbated the situation, if the chemicals poured out by "advances" in science are taken into account. Why just shrug it off?

sorry for the criticism, but what a stupid, nonsensical and off-point comment. climate change will cause extremes. unless it doesnt. do you mean some sort of human caused climate change? the industrial age has been going on for quite a while so I take it you are just against anything that man does. which chemicals are you concerned with? are you saying that we should go back to pre-industrial civilization? where would that leave most of the 6,000,000,000 people on the planet? are you really willing to give up your car, television and supermarket for some noble cause that would make your life cold, hard and short?

back to the OP. it appears that the cloud level is changing, in a way that reduces the recent warming. can you say negative feedback?. how many other negative feedbacks are out there that we dont know about? why do people seem to want, seem to need the crazy IPCC positive feedback to be right so that we can blame mankind's wickedness. remember the Gulf oil spill? worst manmade disaster ever. seems like mother nature pretty much took care of it despite all the exaggerated predictions of decades of doom.

I am all for developing better technology that improves the impact on the environment but I am getting sick and tired of doomsday prophecies that never come close to coming true.

I am concerned that there are too many people out there that are like Peach. they mistake slogans for informed thought. they have no idea what the repercussions and consequences are to enacting those pretty little slogans. 500 million dollars flushed down the toilet with Solyndra. could we have found a better way to spend it?

I wonder how far down our atmosphere has to shrink before someone on the right says, "Houston, we may have a problem.."

How can our atmosphere shrink when we're constantly putting stuff into it?

Might wanna read the article again, Skippy.
Good Morning Dave.....heard of ozone depletion and holes in the ozone layer particully at Antarctica????anyway it does take time to phsically see change but it is there now for all to see.........I'm surprised that a educated guy like you have not researched better.

Just Saying steve......have a great day st
I have researched. That's why I don't fall for the AGW bullshit.

Poll: Independents -- and Even Republicans -- are Still Concerned About Global Warming and Overwhelmingly Support Clean Energy Development | ThinkProgress
^71% of Americans say global warming should be a very high priority.
^91% of Americans believe that developing sources of clean energy should be a very high priority.
^82% of Americans believe that protecting the environment improves the economy and increases the number of jobs.
NOAA: 2010 Tied For Warmest Year on Record
http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/graphs/Fig.A2.txt
^Hottest years ranked
1-2) 2005 tied with 2010
3-4) 2009 tied 2007.
5-6) 1998 tied 2002
7) 2003
8) 2006
9-10) 2001 tied 2004
11) 2008
2008 was the coldest year of the last 11 years, yet the 11th hottest ever recorded.

Do you think that nobody can check the lies you post?

Public&#8217;s Priorities for 2010: Economy, Jobs, Terrorism | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

Inhofe, who has received more that a million dollars from big oil, quotes scripture.

The Maddow Blog - Inhofe refutes climate science with scripture

"The Greatest Hoax: How the Global Warming Conspiracy Threatens Your Future."

"[T]he Genesis 8:22 that I use in there is that 'as long as the earth remains there will be seed time and harvest, cold and heat, winter and summer, day and night.' My point is, God's still up there. The arrogance of people to think that we, human beings, would be able to change what He is doing in the climate is to me outrageous."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back