The Sixties Left versus the Tea Party: a study in pure obedience.

Some serious stupidity in. This place
Lol
Arararghhhgfghhh

Clintoon

azsmonkeys Abound Here

Libertarian is code for whiny geeks that think they shouldn'tt have to pay taxes

Obama stated before being elected president he said he would cripple the coal power plants. His administration has taken permits from coal power plants that were up to regulation. We must get rid of him. Let me ask do you stand behind biden saying the middle claas has been buried under obama?

Link?

Try this one, New EPA regulation targets Texas

You want more, look them up.

Thanks for proving your accusation is bullshit. Maybe you should try something foreign to right wingers...READ what you link...:lol::lol::lol:

“For many years — 2004, 2005, 2006 — there were regulations and court decisions saying you are going to have to make these reductions,” said Tom “Smitty” Smith, the director of Public Citizen’s Texas office.

“They filed hundreds of pages of comments trying to complain why they should not be regulated,” he said. “For them to say they did not have time, it is not the EPA’s fault.”

I have a question; I am sure you are a climate change denier, but are you also a denier that pollution is harmful to human, fish and foul?

Texas emits more sulfur dioxide from its power plants than any other state except Ohio. The polluting gas causes acid rain and soot, fine particles that can aggravate asthma cases and cause bronchitis and other respiratory illnesses. The rule will prevent as many as 1,070 premature deaths in Texas and will reduce cases of respiratory illnesses and nonfatal heart attacks.

It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.
Albert Camus

Last edited:
The Sixties Left turned against LBJ because of Vietnam.

“HEY HEY LBJ, HOW MANY KIDS DID YOU KILL TODAY?"

LBJ was denied a second term because he lost the Left - he lost his base.

You don't see this on the Right because rightwing voters are far more obedient to their Washington leaders.

The Right - as rule - only protests a sitting Republican president after he becomes a lame duck.

This is why the rightwing voters defended Bush in the 2004 election with all their might despite his MASSIVE spending. This is why they only turned on Bush and Big Government Conservatism after Bush became a lame duck.

I have a Question

Why are Republican voters so obedient to Republican Presidents? Why do Tea Party protests and GOP filibusters never happen with a first term Republican president? None of the GOP senators who filibustered Obama into paralysis opposed a nickel of Bush spending, which doubled Clinton's. Why? Why did the GOP congress pass the largest expansion of Medicare in the program's history? Why do they only care about limiting the size of government when there is a democratic president? Why did Reagan get a way with doubling the spending of Carter? Why did Bush get a way with doubling the spending of Clinton? Why are Republican voters so easily fooled by their own party? Why are they so obedient to their Washington leaders?

I suspect you already know the answer.

Right wing types like authoritarianism. They find comfort with strong leadership that tells them what to think and who to hate.

American Lefties are like a bunch of cats, nearly impossible to herd.

The LEFT never has any power until their complaints affect people who aren't political to begin with.

Then those people join the LEFT in events like war protests or the OWS movment.

Very FEW of the people most of the RW think of as LEFTISTS are remotely leftist.

Generally they're just plain old citizens who are really pissed about something and who join in some leftist demonstration to express their ire..

My goodness talk about being duped, I bet if obama told you he was your biological father, you would believe him.

I've given you 20 Pub lies/BS- Tell me when Dems lied. ONE- not a Pubcrappe link or promises Pubs obstructed. Dingbat.
You dang right we conservatives don't want obama's polocies, look he has crippled the coal industry, if you say I lie just look back when he bragged about closing coal power plant, or making them to expensive to run. I'll stop at that one, because someone started a great forum on the failure that is obama. I will say that biden told the truth today when he said that the middle class has gotten buried for the last four years through regulations, and higher taxes. That's your boy talking, and by the way looks like another border agent got killed with another obama gun.
Coal is Dead tech.

*​

"A news release from Moxie Liberty said the power plant will be fueled only by natural gas and will not require river water or any other large source of water typically used for cooling needs."

*​

"The project, expected to begin in the spring and be completed in 2015, will need 500 to 600 construction workers at its peak, and will average about 200 construction workers on site at any one time.

Once the plant is finished, it will create 25 to 30 highly-paid technical jobs, officials say.

The plant will generate about 800 megawatts, said Moxie Energy vice president Kent Morton. As a general rule of thumb, that’s enough electricity to power 750,000 to 800,000 homes, although the plant will likely serve a mix of residential, commercial and industrial customers, he explained."

Welcome to The Future, Teabaggers

:eusa_whistle:

Ah yes, remind us of Clinton. Balanced budget, longest economic expansion in history, good times for all. Guess what, long after Romney and Ryan are askeriks in history books, Clinton will be remembered with affection.

You left out a lot of stuff...

Gave U.S. missile technology to China.
Yeah, Skippy.....that's what happened.....
handjob.gif

September 18, 2000

Iran-Contra & Wen Ho Lee

"Little-noticed evidence from the Iran-contra files reveals that it was the Reagan-Bush administration that opened the door to sharing sensitive national security secrets with communist China in the 1980s.

This clandestine relationship evolved from China’s agreement to supply sophisticated weapons to the Nicaraguan contras beginning in 1984, a deal with the White House that entrusted China with one of the U.S. government’s most sensitive intelligence secrets, the existence of Oliver North’s contra supply network.

In the years after that secretly brokered deal, the Republican administration permitted trips in which U.S. nuclear scientists, including physicist Wen Ho Lee, visited China in scientific exchange programs. Those visits corresponded with China’s rapid development of sophisticated nuclear weapons, culminating in the apparent compromise of sensitive U.S. nuclear secrets by 1988.

Seven years later, in 1995, a purported Chinese defector walked into U.S. government offices in Taiwan and turned over a document. Dated 1988, the document contained detailed information about U.S.-designed nuclear warheads."

Run, along, Skippy.......

106.gif

Better question: Whatever happened to the generation of "never trust anyone over 30", "do your own thing" and complete revulsion toward the establishment?

A: They became the establishment that they claimed to detest.
Do you think it's not a coincedence that when the Woodstock generation took control of the government, we go into Afghanistan to seize control of their poppy fields, because you know our motto...

"There's no dope, like good dope!"

Better question: Whatever happened to the generation of "never trust anyone over 30", "do your own thing" and complete revulsion toward the establishment?

Do you think it's not a coincedence that when the Woodstock generation took control of the government, we go into Afghanistan to seize control of their poppy fields, because you know our motto...

"They don't call me Dumbya, for NOTHIN'!!"

"The war in Afghanistan will be decided within the next six weeks based on whether or not the poppy crops go to market," stated a U.S. intelligence official who recently returned from Afghanistan."​

:clap2:

No doubt.....and, now, our kids are....

....and, successfully pushing Health Care, Gay-marriage & Immigration Reform!!!!!

Abbie_Hoffman-2.jpg

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam.

Can anyone guess which pary was in power for evey one of those?

99% of those leftists were just against that stupid war, especially after Nixon got elected on his phoney "secret plan to win"... Pure Pubcrappe in its infancy.

LBJ ESCALTATED the War, he didn't RUN for a second term because he screwed the pooch with Vietnam.

Education is lost on fools.

You don't see this on the Right because rightwing voters are far more obedient to their Washington leaders.

The Right - as rule - only protests a sitting Republican president after he becomes a lame duck.

This is why the rightwing voters defended Bush in the 2004 election with all their might despite his MASSIVE spending. This is why they only turned on Bush and Big Government Conservatism after Bush became a lame duck.

I have a Question

Why are Republican voters so obedient to Republican Presidents? Why do Tea Party protests and GOP filibusters never happen with a first term Republican president? None of the GOP senators who filibustered Obama into paralysis opposed a nickel of Bush spending, which doubled Clinton's. Why? Why did the GOP congress pass the largest expansion of Medicare in the program's history? Why do they only care about limiting the size of government when there is a democratic president? Why did Reagan get a way with doubling the spending of Carter? Why did Bush get a way with doubling the spending of Clinton? Why are Republican voters so easily fooled by their own party? Why are they so obedient to their Washington leaders?

The Sixties Left versus the Tea Party: a study in pure obedience.

....And.....as usual.....The Sixties Left.....

....is STILL WINNING!!!!!

"Who would have thought a few years ago that the U.S. would be curbing carbon emissions faster than Europe? Although the trends are going in different directions, they’re not unrelated. In a way, the U.S.’s ability to cut its carbon footprint has made it harder for Europe to do so. The Continent’s bungled cap-and-trade system is part of its problem, but it’s also being put at a disadvantage by America’s shale gas boom."

Whatta shame you were (obviously) too-young to have been there....when we were told we'd be more successful working within the system!!!

bill_hillary_rect.jpg

:clap2:

That would be Bill and Hillary Clinton and friends. The Chicago Seven, etal.

....Not to mention the FIRST FEMALE-PRESIDENT!!!!

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam.

Can anyone guess which pary was in power for evey one of those?

99% of those leftists were just against that stupid war, especially after Nixon got elected on his phoney "secret plan to win"... Pure Pubcrappe in its infancy.

Iraq I, Afghanistan, Iraq II.

Grow up, Roo: you can't be an infant forever.

I have a Question

Too funny coming from you lemmings on the left.

I have a question about us following George Bush in 2004.

Who was he running against?

It really didn't much matter.....

"His business career was marked by mediocrity or failure which nonetheless resulted in him getting lots of money from his father's political allies. And his political career has been handed to him on a platter by his famous name, and by his dad's cronies."

I have a Question

Maybe people who live in the Brit capital where the #1 name for male children is Mohammed are missing a couple of years of political intrigue. The Tea party became active during a democrat administration. Maybe ignorant Brits are unaware that the Tea Party consists of grizzled old Veterans and blue haired old ladies who carry around a copy of the Constitution. I think a more logical comparison would be the leftie 60's anarchists and the OWS rabble.

I have a Question

becuase they have no real core values.

they make them up as the need presents its self.

some people feel comforted by being sheep.

Its easier.

some people jsut bow to their leader.

Those people dont make very good parts of a democratic system.

that is why they hate the world now.

well that and their minons master told them to.

It has been scribbled on Geln Becks "quiet room" walls and it shall be done

Clinton's history attacking women:

Paid off Paula Jones almost $1 million dollars to keep her mouth shut.

CLINTON Rapes "a cold bastard"

And many of these internet links have disappeared from the internet. Wonder why?

And the above doesn't mention his lying ass about dodging the draft. But this link does.

CLINTON'S DRAFT AVOIDANCE

Excerpt:

I write this declaration not only for the living and future generations, but for those who fought and died for our country. If space and time permitted I would include the names of the ones I knew and fought with, and along with them I would mention my brother Bob, who was killed during World War II and is buried in Cambridge, England (at the age of 23, about the age Bill Clinton was when he was over in England protesting the war). I have agonized over whether or not to submit this statement to the American people. But, I realize that even though I served my country by being in the military for over 32 years, and having gone through the ordeal of months of combat under the worst of conditions followed by years of imprisonment by the Japanese,it is not enough. I'm writing these comments to let everyone know that I love my country more than I do my own personal security and well-being. I will go to my grave loving these United States of America and the liberty for which so many men have
fought and died. Because of my poor physical condition this will be my final statement. I will make no further comments to any of the media regarding this issue.
Eugene Holmes
Colonel, U.S.A., Ret.
September 1992

Colonel Holmes was the Commander of the University of Arkansas ROTC unit.

Old Rocks Between the Ears...tell us again what a prize this son-of-a-bitch, Clinton was.

.....And, STILL....

web-Bill-Clinton-2.jpg

It's GOTTA be driving you a little crazy that he'll be BACK IN THE WHITEHOUSE, IN 2016!!!!!!

SmileyFinger53.gif
SmileyFinger53.gif
SmileyFinger53.gif

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

529.gif

Forum List

Back