The Single Most Stupid, Delusional "Letter to the Editor" Ever Writen

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Sept. 28 letters to the editor - ContraCostaTimes.com

Extremists must be stopped

I agree with most of the letters in Talk Back about what we should do regarding the extremists in the Middle East.

Therefore, we should cut off all financial aid to anyone affiliated with the tea party, an extremist group in the United States -- no bailouts, no subsidies, no Medicare, no Social Security checks, and certainly we shouldn't allow them to use public facilities such as roads and libraries. They shouldn't be allowed to use services provided by union members: police, firefighters, nurses, teachers, etc.

These extremists won't listen to reason; facts don't change their minds. They refuse to negotiate and keep trying to take all of our rights away (with the exception of gun rights). They don't like anyone who doesn't believe everything they believe.

I'm tired of the media kowtowing to these extremists for fear of being labeled "mainstream."

If financial penalties don't sway these extremists, we'll have to take the next step: Move them to someplace uninhabited (the South Pole?) and let them lift themselves up by their own bootstraps.

We cannot allow these extremists to turn our country into a barbaric, bullying state.

Joanne Smith

Union City

That's exactly what the tea party is fighting for: not having enough rights taken away.

That's exactly what the tea party is fighting for: not having enough rights taken away.

moron.jpg

Yep. That's ignorant all right. The author is content with Tea Partiers paying into the Social Security system, but not drawing from it.

The author is content with Tea Partiers paying taxes which pay for the libraries, but not allowing Tea Partiers to use libraries.

A pretty ignorant fuck, all-in-all. These people seem to think all the money for that shit comes from aliens.

When I read incredibly dense things like that letter, I am always reminded of a drug addict I heard shout in anger, "Cable should be free, like the roads!!!"

Sept. 28 letters to the editor - ContraCostaTimes.com

Extremists must be stopped

I agree with most of the letters in Talk Back about what we should do regarding the extremists in the Middle East.

Therefore, we should cut off all financial aid to anyone affiliated with the tea party, an extremist group in the United States -- no bailouts, no subsidies, no Medicare, no Social Security checks, and certainly we shouldn't allow them to use public facilities such as roads and libraries. They shouldn't be allowed to use services provided by union members: police, firefighters, nurses, teachers, etc.

These extremists won't listen to reason; facts don't change their minds. They refuse to negotiate and keep trying to take all of our rights away (with the exception of gun rights). They don't like anyone who doesn't believe everything they believe.

I'm tired of the media kowtowing to these extremists for fear of being labeled "mainstream."

If financial penalties don't sway these extremists, we'll have to take the next step: Move them to someplace uninhabited (the South Pole?) and let them lift themselves up by their own bootstraps.

We cannot allow these extremists to turn our country into a barbaric, bullying state.

Joanne Smith

Union City
A California Obama supporter no doubt. Somehow I'm not surprised.

Im going to go out on a limb and suggest the author was being facetious.

It's hard to know because libturds say such stupid things all the time. Notice that a forum member even defended it.

A pretty sturdy limb there. You have a better grasp of that limb than the OP does of what that actually means. Because letters to the editor are NEVER satirical. :lol:

The south pole line should have given it away.

No. Not facetious. Stupid.

Let me show you facetious:

Tea Partiers should just pay their taxes and let other people decide how their money will be spent. Yeah, that's the ticket!

A pretty sturdy limb there. You have a better grasp of that limb than the OP does of what that actually means. Because letters to the editor are NEVER satirical. :lol:

A libturd forum member defended it. So why should anyone believe the author wasn't serious?

A libturd forum member defended it. So why should anyone believe the author wasn't serious?

Stupidity isn't a partisan disease. Someguy also clearly explains that he isn't a libturd, although that was poorly constructed phrasing. It's easy to see how you two can get so confused.

Now close the window, and backpedal slooooowly from this thread.

Subtlety is wasted on some.

Even if the author did not consider this letter a joke, it is still a joke. It would seem obvious, however, that they were playing on the 'A Modest Proposal' theme of Swift in reaction to efforts by some to punish the entire country of Libya for the crimes of a few (which is similar to blaming America for the Mohammed movie).

Forum List

Back