The Single Most Important Issue?

More federal money for research on minority genital washing!!!!!

Personally, Id like to see them tackle and club each other. Jeremy's idea sounds pretty reasonable. Economy??......let's put that on the bottom and pass junk bills.

• Banned
$100,000 for socially conscious puppet shows in Minnesota

wait, already did that...

$3.4 million to create an underground turtle tunnel, or eco-passage, in Lake Jackson, Florida.

nope, did that too...

$300 road signs claiming: “This project was paid for by stimulus money.”

shit, I'm running out of ideas.

Mitch McConnell, and I quote: "The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president."

Great. Country First, not a chance. Reduce the deficit, nope; cut spending, nope; repair the economy, nope. Immigration reform, nope. Border security, nope.

Continued partisan bickering; you betcha.

Mitch McConnell, and I quote: "The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president."

Great. Country First, not a chance. Reduce the deficit, nope; cut spending, nope; repair the economy, nope. Immigration reform, nope. Border security, nope.

:thup:

God bless America!!!

Replacing this painting the Obama's used to redecorate the Lincoln Bedroom:

rubens_bill_and_monica.jpg

Since Obama's policies are only making things worse, I surmise McConnell's most important issue as a Republican politician is to do that. It solves a whole host of problems.

What should his single most important thing be to you? Nothing he proposes will ever get a second look by the President, that has been made clear.

Returning to the concepts of Individual Rights and Limited Government Power.

Returning to the concepts of Individual Rights and Limited Government Power.

This one is the most important objective to me too, but that will be ongoing for sometime. And it will require somebody other than Obama to accomplish, so McConnell may not be speaking as partisan as you think, Wry.

Right now the most immediate priority is to get people back to work so they can feed their families, keep a roof over their heads, etc. etc. and that means turning the economy around which the Contract With America, if they implement it and Obama doesn't veto it, should happen pretty quick. That is IF the conservative GOP gets back the power for awhile.

What is the single most important issue the next Congress must tackle?

The deficit. But they won't.

That always seems to be important when a Democrat is President..but when a Republican is President..deficits then magically don't matter.

By the way..the deficit when down from 2009 - 2010.

Deficits mattered until Reagan became president. Once Reagan proved that fiscal irresponsibiilty couldn't prevent you from getting elected,

it was game on.

Forum List

Back