The simplest of Qst. regarding HC coverage.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Please be mindful that I am referring strictly to one's coverage......

It seems that the right has concluded that such coverage is a "Privilege".........while

The left has also concluded that such coverage is a "Right" of every American.

So, do you think it is a privilege...... or a right

Please be mindful that I am referring strictly to one's coverage......

It seems that the right has concluded that such coverage is a "Privilege".........while

The left has also concluded that such coverage is a "Right" of every American.

So, do you think it is a privilege...... or a right

Let us set up some common ground first please?

Does one have to fight
for the right
to Ppppppppaaaaarrrtttteeeeeeeeeeee?

?

I think it is a right...The rest of the first world considers it a RIGHT. We shouldn't be different.

Be different for what? So people can die or be trapped in insane debt.

The rest of the first world is collapsing. We have no obligation to follow them.

I believe healthcare is a commodity.

Just for the English language sake........

A commodity is an article....a product...a thing to be bartered with or traded ...which is distinguishable FROM a needed service.

A commodity is an article....a product...a thing to be bartered with or traded ...which is distinguishable FROM a needed service.

There is no Constitutional mandate for the federal government to provide "needed" services, only those mandated by the document.

Are the things people need such as food, shelter, cloths rights that are to be provided for them, or do we have an expectation that adults provide for themselves. It's one thing to have a safety net for the less fortunate, but there is a difference in needs and rights.

There is no Constitutional mandate for the federal government to provide "needed" services, only those mandated by the document.

Well, that "pursuit of happiness" phrase may include NOT going bankrupt because you developed leukemia.....

BTW, The Constitution MUST evolve.....otherwise we'd still slave owners.

Services are also commodities....products to be bartered with or traded. Many commodities are needed.

Are the things people need such as food, shelter, cloths rights that are to be provided for them, or do we have an expectation that adults provide for themselves. It's one thing to have a safety net for the less fortunate, but there is a difference in needs and rights.

Somehow, the rest of the civilized world has found the "middle ground" to your query.......For us, instead, the lobbyists still manage to bribe our politicians to do the bidding of the lobbyists' employers.

Forum List

Back