the siege

DKSuddeth

Oct 20, 2003
North Texas
I've only been able to see about 15 minutes of this movie, but it was an excellent 15 minutes.

Has anyone seen this movie in its entirety?

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
I've only been able to see about 15 minutes of this movie, but it was an excellent 15 minutes.

Has anyone seen this movie in its entirety?
Who were the stars? I can't remember if I saw it but it sounds familiar.

it had bruce willis as a military general (usmc i believe) and denzel washington as an FBI agent.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133952/

PLOT - After the abduction by the US military of a musilm religion leader, New York City become the target of escalating terrorist attacks. Anthony Hubbard(denzel), the head of the FBI/NYPD Terrorism Task Force, teams up with CIA operative Elise Kraft (annette benning) to capture the organization responsible for the terror in NYC. As bomb attacks go on, The US governement decides to send the army into the NYC streets, lead by the General Devereaux(willis), and declares Martial Law.

Okay, I think I saw this...had Warren Beatty's wife in it too. Given that I remember seeing it but nothing about it I guess I'm not the poster child for recommending it!

I saw it in it's entirety!

Outstanding movie. Rent it, you won't be sorry. Great acting by both Denzel and Willis (although Willis's role really only comes into play for the last 3rd of the movie).

Forum List

Back