The Sickness Racism Breeds

All I've done since I got here six months ago was try to leaven the rhetoric against whites and inject a little common sense and reality into the discussions.

There are over 1,000 threads here full of racism by whites. But you call yourself leavening things for whites. And that's because you can't accept what is being said.

Leavening the hateful rhetoric against whites. Did you not get that? And what exactly makes you think I can't accept what is being said?

"Very often I see comments by people who argue that Africans sold each other into slavery. To speak of the slave trade solely as Africans selling each other t is a gross oversimplification of what was a complex historical event. This also seems to be an attempt to shift the burden of the slave trade on the victims of that very trade."
You did exactly what the writer said and you actually think that your disingenuous opinion of this matte is what is correct as opposed to a scholar who has written multiple books on this issue.

I couldn't help but notice that you only requoted what the author said but not what I said. Here's what I said in my first response to this quote:

"This is true. But what he doesn't say that is just as true is that to speak of the slave trade solely as whites raiding and taking innocent Africans and selling them into slavery is also a gross oversimplification."

In this response I openly acknowledged and agreed with the author that Africans selling each other is a gross oversimplification. I then went on to merely say that whites capturing and selling slaves is also an oversimplification in that Africans sold Africans for the Atlantic slave trade. This is an historical fact and part and parcel of the entire history of slavery and cannot be denied.

You deliberately left out what I said to make it look like I'm avoiding the truth of white involvement in the slave trade. It was dishonest, disingenuous and hypocritical.

You say you are trying to bring common sense and reality but when you are confronted with common sense and reality you reject it for your uneducated opinion.

Uneducated? Given that I'm the one pointing out the fact that Africans sold Africans into slavery and that you have not acknowledged that fact, I would say I'm at least as educated as you are on the matter.

This is the most idiotic thing I've ever read. The victims of the slave trade were those that were enslaved. Ergo, the Africans that enslaved other Africans were not victims. Jesus, how fucking stupid do you have to be.

The major problem with your comments is the fact that Africa consisted of nations and tribes. Africans did nothing. A Nigerian captured a Ugandan in a war started by whites who handed Nigerians the guns to capture the Ugandans. These are not the same people any more than Germans are the same as the French.

This is a gross oversimplification. European Portuguese arrived in 1441 to explore West Africa to look for gold, spices and other commodities. They encountered an African chieftain who had two prisoners from a battle that the Portuguese had had no part in. The chieftain sold his two prisoners as slaves to the Portuguese and the Portuguese returned the following year to purchase more slaves from African traders.

The Portuguese were not even looking for slaves at the time and European colonization didn't take place until much later. In your own twisted style of jurisprudence where we place all the blame on the enablers and none on those who commit the crime as you do in the case of Rwanda, the Africans themselves are guilty of initiating what would later become the Atlantic slave trade.

I'm not unable to answer it, I just haven't because I don't know what the hell you're talking about and it's irrelevant to anything I've been saying anyway.

You know what I am talking about.

Of course. If you can't get what you want out of me, just fill in the gaps with your assumptions as you usually do. I could say "Mares eat oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy" and you'd say I was denying white racism.

So learn this, if laws are passed denying non whites that law affects everyone. There have been no laws or polices that said only some whites when it was passed. There was no law saying not all whites either.

What?

Last, what is preposterous is your lying. I never said you had to prove you were not a racist. I stated you had not shown proof he incident was racially motivated.

Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. You accused me of concocting the story at the outset. I'm not going to let you forget that. Also, once you allowed that it actually happened, you assumed I did something to him to provoke it. I'm not letting you forget that either. And since you had this idiotic preconceived notion that blacks can't be racist even before I told my story, you were never going to believe it anyway.

You see in the real world you must have evidence the act was racist.

You didn't seem to have a problem with the fact that he had no evidence that I was racist or even evidence that I was harassing him for whatever reason.

I kw that whites like you think we just make up racism when we feel like it but when wed it is based on evidence. This is another reason why I say you have never really faced racism.

I'm sorry but, making an issue of cotton plants and white dreadlocks is making up racism and I will always maintain that and any other incidents like it.

I'm just going to speak on your last sentence because I have posted enough about all the other stuff you keep repeating and know I am correct. You have chosen to build a strawman out of nothing because you want to dismiss white racism. Whites do not get to tell us what is offensive to us. Learn that. So if you can call us racists for pointing out that whites still practice racism or cry every day because we don't say not all whites in every sentence we post about white people then really you don't have anything to say about anyone complaining about cotton and dreadlocks being offensive. For you make up racism all the time.

“Whites, it must frankly be said, are not putting in a similar mass effort to reeducate themselves out of their racial ignorance. It is an aspect of their sense of superiority that the white people of America believe they have so little to learn. The reality of substantial investment to assist Negroes into the twentieth century, adjusting to Negro neighbors and genuine school integration, is still a nightmare for all too many white Americans…These are the deepest causes for contemporary abrasions between the races. Loose and easy language about equality, resonant resolutions about brotherhood fall pleasantly on the ear, but for the Negro there is a credibility gap he cannot overlook. He remembers that with each modest advance (the Negro makes) -- the white population promptly raises the argument that the Negro has come far enough. Each step forward accents an ever-present tendency to backlash.”

Martin Luther King Jr.

All I've done since I got here six months ago was try to leaven the rhetoric against whites and inject a little common sense and reality into the discussions.

There are over 1,000 threads here full of racism by whites. But you call yourself leavening things for whites. And that's because you can't accept what is being said.

Leavening the hateful rhetoric against whites. Did you not get that? And what exactly makes you think I can't accept what is being said?

"Very often I see comments by people who argue that Africans sold each other into slavery. To speak of the slave trade solely as Africans selling each other t is a gross oversimplification of what was a complex historical event. This also seems to be an attempt to shift the burden of the slave trade on the victims of that very trade."
You did exactly what the writer said and you actually think that your disingenuous opinion of this matte is what is correct as opposed to a scholar who has written multiple books on this issue.

I couldn't help but notice that you only requoted what the author said but not what I said. Here's what I said in my first response to this quote:

"This is true. But what he doesn't say that is just as true is that to speak of the slave trade solely as whites raiding and taking innocent Africans and selling them into slavery is also a gross oversimplification."

In this response I openly acknowledged and agreed with the author that Africans selling each other is a gross oversimplification. I then went on to merely say that whites capturing and selling slaves is also an oversimplification in that Africans sold Africans for the Atlantic slave trade. This is an historical fact and part and parcel of the entire history of slavery and cannot be denied.

You deliberately left out what I said to make it look like I'm avoiding the truth of white involvement in the slave trade. It was dishonest, disingenuous and hypocritical.

You say you are trying to bring common sense and reality but when you are confronted with common sense and reality you reject it for your uneducated opinion.

Uneducated? Given that I'm the one pointing out the fact that Africans sold Africans into slavery and that you have not acknowledged that fact, I would say I'm at least as educated as you are on the matter.

This is the most idiotic thing I've ever read. The victims of the slave trade were those that were enslaved. Ergo, the Africans that enslaved other Africans were not victims. Jesus, how fucking stupid do you have to be.

The major problem with your comments is the fact that Africa consisted of nations and tribes. Africans did nothing. A Nigerian captured a Ugandan in a war started by whites who handed Nigerians the guns to capture the Ugandans. These are not the same people any more than Germans are the same as the French.

This is a gross oversimplification. European Portuguese arrived in 1441 to explore West Africa to look for gold, spices and other commodities. They encountered an African chieftain who had two prisoners from a battle that the Portuguese had had no part in. The chieftain sold his two prisoners as slaves to the Portuguese and the Portuguese returned the following year to purchase more slaves from African traders.

The Portuguese were not even looking for slaves at the time and European colonization didn't take place until much later. In your own twisted style of jurisprudence where we place all the blame on the enablers and none on those who commit the crime as you do in the case of Rwanda, the Africans themselves are guilty of initiating what would later become the Atlantic slave trade.

I'm not unable to answer it, I just haven't because I don't know what the hell you're talking about and it's irrelevant to anything I've been saying anyway.

You know what I am talking about.

Of course. If you can't get what you want out of me, just fill in the gaps with your assumptions as you usually do. I could say "Mares eat oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy" and you'd say I was denying white racism.

So learn this, if laws are passed denying non whites that law affects everyone. There have been no laws or polices that said only some whites when it was passed. There was no law saying not all whites either.

What?

Last, what is preposterous is your lying. I never said you had to prove you were not a racist. I stated you had not shown proof he incident was racially motivated.

Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. You accused me of concocting the story at the outset. I'm not going to let you forget that. Also, once you allowed that it actually happened, you assumed I did something to him to provoke it. I'm not letting you forget that either. And since you had this idiotic preconceived notion that blacks can't be racist even before I told my story, you were never going to believe it anyway.

You see in the real world you must have evidence the act was racist.

You didn't seem to have a problem with the fact that he had no evidence that I was racist or even evidence that I was harassing him for whatever reason.

I kw that whites like you think we just make up racism when we feel like it but when wed it is based on evidence. This is another reason why I say you have never really faced racism.

I'm sorry but, making an issue of cotton plants and white dreadlocks is making up racism and I will always maintain that and any other incidents like it.

I'm just going to speak on your last sentence because I have posted enough about all the other stuff you keep repeating and know I am correct. You have chosen to build a strawman out of nothing because you want to dismiss white racism.

You may 'know" you are correct but you also know that you deliberately left out my remark saying I agreed with the author of the article and I called you on it. You also know that what I said about the history of the beginning of the slave trade is true.

The only reason you're only responding to the last sentence is that you hope I will forget all that and move on. Sorry my friend, you fucked up and it's too late to take it back.

Whites do not get to tell us what is offensive to us. Learn that.

I'm afraid you squandered too much of your credibility to be giving me orders. As I said before, if I see a case where I think the person, black or white, overreacted and considers something racist that I genuinely feel is not, I'm saying so. Learn that.

So if you can call us racists for pointing out that whites still practice racism or cry every day because we don't say not all whites in every sentence we post about white people then really you don't have anything to say about anyone complaining about cotton and dreadlocks being offensive.

These things you mention above are things I've never done. I don't call you racist because you point out that whites still practice racism, I know some whites still practice racism. I call you racist because you pegged me as a liar and racist based solely on the color of my skin.
You assumed I lied because I'm white.
You assumed I provoked him because I'm white.
You assumed he was fired because I'm white and he was black.
When I said some blacks are racist, you twisted what I said and accused me of saying all blacks are racist, because I'm white.

Every assumption and accusation you've made about me since I got here are grounded in nothing but the color of my skin. Hell, you can't even keep straight which white person said what because they're white.

And finally, you can take that "you don't have anything to say.." bullshit, grind it up and pound it right up your ass. You can keep saying I shouldn't complain about these things but you know me well enough by now to know that ain't happenin'. You do what you feel you need to do about racism against blacks and I will do what I need to do about racism against whites. If that means pointing out that someone is a fucking idiot for seeing racism in a cotton plant, well, so be it.

For you make up racism all the time.

What racism have I made up?

Nobody is harassing you with anything substantive, or much of anything at all. You live a life that has less to do with your race than most white people do today and that is an easily stated fact.
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by the bolded portion of your statement above but if it means that I live with less racism that most white people do are you resentful of your belief that my life is affected by very little racism? And if so what are you basing this conclusion on because it's not correct.

Last edited:
How? If my being white has something to do with it, does your being black have something to do with your views on it?

Denial of what, ESP through skin pigmentation?

That doesn't prove they are in this case. Besides, how do you know they're all white?

There's a huge difference between conducting energy and transmitting it. The bioelectricity that occurs in our bodies occurs between cells via tactile contact like wires. Our bodies do not transmit energy and they most certainly do not transmit radio waves so that we can converse non-verbally.
Being white you are brainwashed by white lies. Me being Black I have discarded white lies long ago.

Dont deflect. You know what you asked me for.

Actually it does prove it. They are working off white taught lies.

You sound like an idiot. Our bodies do transmit energy outside the body in various ways. Who told you that messages had to be transmitted via radio waves? Just because you white people lack the intelligence to understand that doesnt mean it doesnt happen.

I agree, our bodies have auras... we do transmit energy and probably in ways we do not always realize as the human brain is a powerful thing that we are still trying to understand completely. There are healing tecniques such as reiki massage, acupuncture and even concepts like Chi in martial arts that back all of this up,

DO I agree with your White vs Black thing? again and always ... fuck no. There are white people who seek to understand things and, there are white people who do not... same can be said for Black people. You choose to pick examples that suit you just like some white people will choose to find examples of black people they consider
stupid... I'm sure i could find videos off Walmart shoppers of both races who fit the stereotypes, but why waste the time.
Good to see some white people have some sense. Congrats.
Role of semiconductivity and ion transport in the electrical conduction of melanin

I know its hard to agree but eventually the lies you have been taught will be revealed. Have patience.

Melanin is responsible for the existence of civilization, philosophy, religion, truth, justice, and righteousness. Individuals (whites) containing low levels of Melanin will behave in a barbaric manner. Melanin gives humans the ability to FEEL because it is the absorber of all frequencies of energy. Since whites have the least amount of Melanin, this is why they are perceived by People of Color as generally being rigid, unfeeling (heartless), cold, calculating, mental, and "unspiritual."

from your link, ^^^ While I find the info very interesting, and I have seen this before. I have to say, you might believe all that, but it's only because your not white. I can say from personal experience white people have feelings.

A lot of that is scientific, but a lot of that info is also conjecture as well. As where for example the theory is, if you are not black you are not Human but something else.... ok well I say its conjecture because it is well known that often the human body when having a deficiency in one area will also compensate in other ways.

If Melanin makes black people all so harmonius, then please explain how black people F over other black people so often.. yes and by lying and conniving as well. I have seen RL examples of this more than once. I dont see how melanin became any sort of deterrent and actually you could say culture has a more profound effect on behaviour than Melanin. Whites may in many cases be culturally screwed up but there are reasons other than skin color for that going back generations.
Its amusing to me that you got that whites dont feel or are not human from that when it clearly say "this is why they are perceived by People of Color as generally being rigid, unfeeling (heartless), cold, calculating, mental, and "unspiritual." Being perceived a certain way doesnt make the claim you are in fact non human or dont feel. Its evident from your behavior whites feel. Whites suffer from a serious insecurity complex. They are full of feelings for themselves. Blacks are not as harmonious as they were before being poisoned by white philosophy. Black people sense something is wrong but centuries of brainwashing by whites has caused a disconnect with their true nature .Once they understand the affects and truly poisonous nature of white philosophies and know true Black history the tend to immediately become peaceful and seekers of truth.

Well dont be too amused by that. It wasnt insecurity from being WHITE that brought up the point of not being human. It was another section in that link that was talking about how black people use both a central nervous system and a melanin system of sensory and intelligence, while white people use only their central nervous system. It then said it is a belief that to be fully human is to be black and that to be white is actually a split in the species.... well as I said. I see that just as conjecture.

I dont know how I even accessed the link from where I pasted the above paragraph... Ive been trying to go back find it so I could paste the other one as well. but i cant find it now in your above link.... which is kind of strange ...unless I was somehow diverted to something else. but never the less, i do remember reading that section.

Yeah, you can make excusses for black behavior blaming it on whites.... and whites can go back and blame their bad behavior on something else... maybe going back to living under fuedalism for centuries in Europe .. or whatever. But in the end making excuses is worthless people just need to be accountable for their OWN actions unless you dont want anything to change. People can always blame their own actions on something else because thats human nature.
Youve said yourself that the first Hebrews were black. Well how peaceful were they? go back and read the old testament one more time. They annihilated entire cities man woman and child... the OT is full of examples of betrayal and debauchery ..so much for melanin.

Being white you are brainwashed by white lies. Me being Black I have discarded white lies long ago.

Dont deflect. You know what you asked me for.

Actually it does prove it. They are working off white taught lies.

You sound like an idiot. Our bodies do transmit energy outside the body in various ways. Who told you that messages had to be transmitted via radio waves? Just because you white people lack the intelligence to understand that doesnt mean it doesnt happen.

I agree, our bodies have auras... we do transmit energy and probably in ways we do not always realize as the human brain is a powerful thing that we are still trying to understand completely. There are healing tecniques such as reiki massage, acupuncture and even concepts like Chi in martial arts that back all of this up,

DO I agree with your White vs Black thing? again and always ... fuck no. There are white people who seek to understand things and, there are white people who do not... same can be said for Black people. You choose to pick examples that suit you just like some white people will choose to find examples of black people they consider
stupid... I'm sure i could find videos off Walmart shoppers of both races who fit the stereotypes, but why waste the time.
Good to see some white people have some sense. Congrats.
Role of semiconductivity and ion transport in the electrical conduction of melanin

I know its hard to agree but eventually the lies you have been taught will be revealed. Have patience.

Melanin is responsible for the existence of civilization, philosophy, religion, truth, justice, and righteousness. Individuals (whites) containing low levels of Melanin will behave in a barbaric manner. Melanin gives humans the ability to FEEL because it is the absorber of all frequencies of energy. Since whites have the least amount of Melanin, this is why they are perceived by People of Color as generally being rigid, unfeeling (heartless), cold, calculating, mental, and "unspiritual."

from your link, ^^^ While I find the info very interesting, and I have seen this before. I have to say, you might believe all that, but it's only because your not white. I can say from personal experience white people have feelings.

A lot of that is scientific, but a lot of that info is also conjecture as well. As where for example the theory is, if you are not black you are not Human but something else.... ok well I say its conjecture because it is well known that often the human body when having a deficiency in one area will also compensate in other ways.

If Melanin makes black people all so harmonius, then please explain how black people F over other black people so often.. yes and by lying and conniving as well. I have seen RL examples of this more than once. I dont see how melanin became any sort of deterrent and actually you could say culture has a more profound effect on behaviour than Melanin. Whites may in many cases be culturally screwed up but there are reasons other than skin color for that going back generations.
Its amusing to me that you got that whites dont feel or are not human from that when it clearly say "this is why they are perceived by People of Color as generally being rigid, unfeeling (heartless), cold, calculating, mental, and "unspiritual." Being perceived a certain way doesnt make the claim you are in fact non human or dont feel. Its evident from your behavior whites feel. Whites suffer from a serious insecurity complex. They are full of feelings for themselves. Blacks are not as harmonious as they were before being poisoned by white philosophy. Black people sense something is wrong but centuries of brainwashing by whites has caused a disconnect with their true nature .Once they understand the affects and truly poisonous nature of white philosophies and know true Black history the tend to immediately become peaceful and seekers of truth.

Well dont be too amused by that. It wasnt insecurity from being WHITE that brought up the point of not being human. It was another section in that link that was talking about how black people use both a central nervous system and a melanin system of sensory and intelligence, while white people use only their central nervous system. It then said it is a belief that to be fully human is to be black and that to be white is actually a split in the species.... well as I said. I see that just as conjecture.

I dont know how I even accessed the link from where I pasted the above paragraph... Ive been trying to go back find it so I could paste the other one as well. but i cant find it now in your above link.... which is kind of strange ...unless I was somehow diverted to something else. but never the less, i do remember reading that section.

Yeah, you can make excusses for black behavior blaming it on whites.... and whites can go back and blame their bad behavior on something else... maybe going back to living under fuedalism for centuries in Europe .. or whatever. But in the end making excuses is worthless people just need to be accountable for their OWN actions unless you dont want anything to change. People can always blame their own actions on something else because thats human nature.
Youve said yourself that the first Hebrews were black. Well how peaceful were they? go back and read the old testament one more time. They annihilated entire cities man woman and child... the OT is full of examples of betrayal and debauchery ..so much for melanin.

We know that homo sapiens sapiens came out of Africa. If you have neanderthal in you then you are not fully homo sapiens sapiens. Neanderthals are a different species. Also the lack of melanin is a mutation. So while it may be conjecture its supported in part by fact.

I've never been worried about what whites come back with and blame their behavior on. Its not important to me because their actions speak louder than words. My only mission or point is to point out to Blacks the reasons for their (Blacks) out of character behavior and to make sure they dont turn those reasons into excuses like whites have done and just accept them. If you know the reasons for a problem you can correct those problems. If you make an excuse you may as well tell the world you accept that behavior.

I am convinced the OT is a story meant to control the masses. As such I see it as any work of fiction. While the characters may be based on real life events and people you see that god is directing them to do the killing. That implies that killing is only allowed by divine direction. That actually tells me that these people practiced peace.

Last edited:
Nobody is harassing you with anything substantive, or much of anything at all. You live a life that has less to do with your race than most white people do today and that is an easily stated fact.
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by the bolded portion of your statement above but if it means that I live with less racism that most white people do are you resentful of your belief that my life is affected by very little racism? And if so what are you basing this conclusion on because it's not correct.
White boys like ptbw are always crying about how their life is so tough. They are not used to having to compete and simply lay on their asses all day whining about Blacks and other people of color.

White boys like ptbw are always crying about how their life is so tough. They are not used to having to compete and simply lay on their asses all day whining about Blacks and other people of color.

And this is the root cause all this crying about anti white racism. The fact they must compete. and their deeds are being judged by history.

And this is the root cause all this crying about anti white racism. The fact they must compete. and their deeds are being judged by history.

So what was I competing for in my case?

Your case as you describe it didn't show that what happened to you was racially motivated. You are expressing only your opinion. Did the guy have a record of racist behavior on the job? Did he speak racial epithets to you during the act in question? I not then what happed to you was not racist but it was rude and uncouth and he got justifiably fired for his behavior.

Your case as you describe it didn't show that what happened to you was racially motivated. You are expressing only your opinion. Did the guy have a record of racist behavior on the job? Did he speak racial epithets to you during the act in question? I not then what happed to you was not racist but it was rude and uncouth and he got justifiably fired for his behavior.

That's not what I asked. If it was not racism as you seem to think then, based on your comment, I was competing with him. So what was I competing with him for?

Agreed. Its like I told one of the whiny white boys. You can no longer lay in bed to get your white privilege. You have to at least go get it.

You are talking about 200 BC. This is what I am talking about. If we blacks say every white person benefited from slavery, 150 years ago is too long ago and none of us were here. Carthage isn't even a country and hasn't been for 2000 years.Tunisia is what Carthage is called today and was colonized by the French in the 1800's and did not gain independence until 1956. But since you want play this way, name a non white country in modern times that has colonized a white one. Because Corsica and Sicily are not suffering today because they were colonized by CarthaView attachment 226636 ge in 237 BC.
All of Europe is being colonized right now, idiot.

By who?

View attachment 226636
Africans, Middle Easterners and even fuck South Americans now.

The entire non-white world, basically.

Colnialism generally means acquiring full or partial political control and intiating the expansion of colonies and economic explotation of a country or continent and it's resources by outsiders.

Are you actually stating that white Europeans have lost political and economic control over their entire continent to non white people as Africa did to European invaders?

Or are you taking the migration of "some" non whites there way out of context?
You are moving the goalposts, idiot.

Africans did not lose control of their tribal governments, nor did they lose control of entire countries or cities.

Europeans have lost political control of all the big cities in Western Europe and increasingly in Eastern Europe. It is not just “some” non-whites, there are more non-whites in Europe today than the number of white people who have ever been in Africa. 10s of millions.

The things that you imagine to be facts sound like the reasoning of a delusional nutcase.
For someone who boasts incessantly about their intelligence, you certainly show no signs of any being present.

What European countries have lost political control to outsiders? What percentage of non whites control the monetary resources of Europe?

What percentage of non whites control the ownership of land in Europe?

Do you even remotely understand the definition of colonialism? Or are you ignorant of it's true meaning?

Last edited:
You side with a racist piece of shit like Asclepias and then you claim to be “defending yourself”. That makes you mindless and hateful. Nobody is harassing you with anything substantive, or much of anything at all. You live a life that has less to do with your race than most white people do today and that is an easily stated fact.
See this is how clueless you are. Why would you assume that I was referring only or even to U.S. Message Board? You don't find it embarassing to be so completely wrong about others?

I'd be inclined to state that you know nothing about me at all but I'm pretty sure that even if you did know even the tinest little bit about me you would still be talking the same nonsense you are now because you simply wouldn't believe any of it. That's what I have experienced from whites who are irrational, antagonistic and racist when they are not allowed to say and do anything they please without repercussions when it comes to denigrating me and others.

To answer your second question though, the best thing about me is the fact that I can see through just any propaganda immediately and immediately start reverse engineering it, on top of the fact that I possess truly high morals and will never allow my rage and true hate for the modern world to effect my judgment of decent and good people, no matter who they are. I know who the
truly evil people are.

There is a reason why I don’t use racial slurs despite being angrier than just about anyone on here on a day to day basis about race, and it has nothing to do with fear of repercussions or feeling pressured by PC culture to stay away from using them. Most white people who have been pushed to the brink of insanity by the heinous double standards against them would not be able to hold back from spouting one off from time to time just to blow off steam, but I am a true progressive and I understand the extremely fragile and collapsing racial situation we have in this country and refuse to truly add to the problem, I strive to always be part of the solution.
So that's a nice textbook answer, but it doesn't really answer my question as to why you believe you are so special. The most important thing I got from your response is that you remind me a little bit of Dylann Roof. I honestly have no idea what could be going on that causes you the type of anger you're describing. Certainly not just communicating with individuals on U.S. Message Board that you don't agree with or whom don't agree with you. And why do you think refraining from using racial slurs makes you a good person? There was a time in our country when people in "mixed company" would never even dream of using certain types of language that could be offensive to anyone present or within hearing distance.

One thing I did do is review your posting history and found that you have "Funnied" over 53,000 people in just a little over 3 years time. I haven't taken the time to read much of your postings mainly because I have a lot of other things on my plate but I am interested in how your anger can be defused because I would honestly hate to have to hear about you in the news. And give me an example of an instance in which you "reversed engineered" some propaganda exposed our government trying to dupe us.

Anger in the ignorant, lunatic fringe cannot be defused unless the host is extinguished. And those types are typically extinguished when they finally implode or self destruct.

Whether the Moors borrowed anything is not the issue. The issue is really how whites here have stated that blacks have done nothing, accomplished nothing, invented nothing and have never added anything positive to the history of mankind. Each time that is proven untrue then we get somebody white here who has to ague whether or not it's true, then they ask to see more evidence in every case even as they brag about how they are the only ones who has created or invented everything while never showing evidence.

You and Asclepias (mostly A) go to the extreme of claiming all inventions and innovations were either stolen, borrowed or appropriated from blacks but if a white person says the same thing, they're full of shit.

The truth of the matter is somewhere in the middle (as it almost always is). Blacks have invented things and discovered things and so have whites. Contrary to what Asclepias says, not every white invention, discovery or scientific advancement is attributable to blacks and not every patent was stolen from a black person. These are claims that are just simply insupportable.

No, we challenge the whites here you never approach who say that blacks have never done anything. You have NEVER argued with a single white person who has done that. Please, just be quiet until you can.

You have never argued with a single black person who has done that either so I'll be quiet when you are quiet. If you are not quiet then stay tuned for more of the same from me.

You seem to have a problem with my never confronting whites as you've brought it up a number of times but I've never had a problem with you not confronting blacks. Frankly, I don't give a shit. But it makes me wonder why you have such difficulty with someone doing (or not doing, as the case may be) exactly what you do.

I have confronted blacks. Avery Jahrman is black. You see GR we aren't doing the same things you whites here do. That's the problem. You are confused. You seem to think an angry or sarcastic response or reactions to the white racism here is racism. Just like you guys think that if we say something critical of whites we are race baiting but the racist comments made by whites here never are. Even as you make claims about things A has said, the fact is there is evidence existing that shows his comments be correct. There is none showing that blacks were backwards and stupid all living in mud huts until the white man came and saved us by making us slaves.

You whites by all standards have more of everything than everybdy else and yet you are crying because that you are being discriminated against or face racism because you don't get 100 percent of the opportunity. 90 percent is just not enough. You whined about a personal claim of racism you faced whereby the person who performed the act you claimed was racist got fired. Well I have faced white racism and watched as the perpetrator got promoted or kept their jobs on numerous occasions, but your claim of racism is supposed to be considered real while I am incorrect even as blacks have endured that kind of humiliation consistently.

So as we blacks look at a bunch of whites here whining about things that are not happening to them because they aren't getting everything they want, it is no wonder A says that whites are weak. Because we have had to make something from nothing. We have had to literally fight and die to get things your asses were born with. And we aren't crying. We are fighting and it is going to go the distance because we won't stop until whites do what is right or the lord returns. You see, whites here have got the term victim all wrong. But what's new about that?

The victim is the type who believes that somehow a groups fight for equality means their group loses rights. That you are being discriminated against because the university is 70 percent white instead of 75 percent because it accepted people of color. The victim is the one who ignores that a college considers SAT scores one of many factors considered for admission. The victim is the person who cries because they wonder why whites, who are 77 percent of the population end up with the applicants with most of the high scores, not because they are inherently smarter but because there are more of them, then whines about how whites are getting passed over based only on those test scores and not considering everything a university takes into consideration. The victim is the white employee complaining he or she has gotten passed over for a quota that does not exist unless the company has been found to be in violation of federal law and still practices racial discrimination. This is what playing the victim is and white conservatives have done this since the civil rights act was passed. How many years has Limbaugh and his ilk whined and cried every day about how terrible things are for whites and how everyone is against whites and how the world hates whitey? That’s whining. That’s playing the victim.

th

With all due respect, I really do not think that Avery Jahrmann is black. If by chance he is, he suffers from a tragic case of self loathing.

Forum List

Back