The Sickness of Anti-White Racism is the Security Blanket of Blacks and Browns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They you go? You are just another white hater who thinks that importing more nonwhites from shit hole third world countries will make America great. The more America keeps bringing in immigrants from the third world the worse things will get. Wages will drop and gangs will spring up everywhere. The hopes and dreams of all white people will be gone forever. They will be in the minority and they will pay big time for allowing it to happen. They will deserve what they get and that goes for Canada and all the other white western countries in Europe. The writing is on the wall and they better start to read the warnings. the black people will not be exempt either. They will be treated worse than what white people will be. Asians and Latinos have no love for black people. Things are becoming a white/black bad situation for both our people and race. Just saying.
Well then you are in the right place. I may not agree with what you say it, even if involves breaking corporate policy.
`

Why do non-Whites insist on staying in the White man's civilization in the Western world. For example, why don't non-Whites stay where they are in their shithole countries rather than trying to invade civilization?
It was the white man who invaded our land, dipshit.

I think the word you are looking for is conquer, and arguing to gain advantage on a message board is comical. Sorry that is just known history.

Racist Blacks and Browns blame their general failure to adapt to the White Man's civilization as "oppression." In this presentation Jared Taylor explains to the low information, low IQ audience and the two angry savages on stage that Whites are too busy paying taxes to support the Blacks and Browns in America to be devising schemes to keep them down, since obviously taxes would be lower if Blacks and Browns had the IQ and skills to actually do something productive.

KILL WHITEY!!

Why do non-Whites insist on staying in the White man's civilization in the Western world. For example, why don't non-Whites stay where they are in their shithole countries rather than trying to invade civilization?
Whites dont have a civilization non whites didnt give them via education. Besides we are here because you would have died off without our help. If you want your own civilization move back to europe and disregard the education we gave you on two occasions. I bet you wont like being cave people again right? :rolleyes:

It is the white people who civilized the non white world. The white people are superior to any other race. Look at all around you to see that what you are playing on called a computer was invented by white people like so many other comforts around your cave. If the nonwhites think that they are better than white people than why do millions want to immigrate to white countries? Why? Because they know that they can live in peace and feel safe living in a white peoples country. Why go to a racist white country? What? Are they that stupid that they want to move to a racist white country and be treated like shit? Wake up, Obama lover.

Warning. "Don't make the white people angry". If the nonwhites keep trying to push us white folk up against the wall we will fight back. And you do not want to see a white people get angry. That is when white people just could become real racists. Take the hint. Stop knocking white people. You have been warned.

Heed this warning.

There are 1.2 billion Africans. 4.5 billion Asians. 411 million in the middle east. 429 million in South America. 325 million in the US. 711 million in Europe. Whites are outnumbered and if we were as violent as whites, whites would not exist. So just stop trying to play tough and know your role jabroni.

Are you that stunned? Have you not watched the news from Europe about how bad things are getting over there? The white western population has now woken up and have realized that all this massive third world immigration into Europe was designed to destroy white Europe. What America does not need is thousands and thousands of Spanish people coming into their country. Maybe because you are living in WI. try living in California where the white population will soon be in the minority or maybe already there. Adding more nonwhites to the picture will even make it worse. This is not about racism. This is about white genocide where people like you refuse to see or accept what is happening. Get your ass out of your butt and try listening to the alternative media for a change. Try and get the other side of the story for a change.
Dont take your anger out her. You are already a minority. Not to mention your genes are recessive. Not much you are going to be able to do about it.

It certainly looks like the white people will soon be a minority in their own country. And I can honestly say that white people are not going to like it one bit. If the Latinos take over America it will be genocide for white people. They are being given a warning every day but they refuse to believe it. They are suckers who believe that they are just wonderful people and that they love everyone but all those everyone's are only using them to gain entrance into white America. They don't really give a shit about white people. The white people in America and the rest of the world are committing racial genocide and the sad part is that they are all in favor and support it happening. It will be a sad day for their white children and grandchildren who will all be on the receiving end of the majority nonwhite hatred and violence. It will happen. Guaranteed. Oh well.
Youre basing this off your white instincts and white philosophies which are truly fucked up and faulty. Other races dont think like you whites do. When you lose control no one will even notice except to remark about how the world has gotten better, more humane, more forward thinking.

They you go? You are just another white hater who thinks that importing more nonwhites from shit hole third world countries will make America great. The more America keeps bringing in immigrants from the third world the worse things will get. Wages will drop and gangs will spring up everywhere. The hopes and dreams of all white people will be gone forever. They will be in the minority and they will pay big time for allowing it to happen. They will deserve what they get and that goes for Canada and all the other white western countries in Europe. The writing is on the wall and they better start to read the warnings. the black people will not be exempt either. They will be treated worse than what white people will be. Asians and Latinos have no love for black people. Things are becoming a white/black bad situation for both our people and race. Just saying.
Sound like a lot of white propaganda to me. I have Asians and Latinos as family members let alone friends. Sorry but your divide and conquer strategy doesnt work on me. :rolleyes:

It's not white propaganda as the white population is falling into the minority status thanks to massive 3rd world immigration. Sure you may have friends and family members of those mentioned but just because you do is that an excuse to keep your mouth shut and not open your mouth about how your race is becoming a minority? It has nothing to do with racism but more to do with trying to save the white race from maybe going extinct one day. Hey, you never know

The democrats are the dividers. When I enter your house as one I am in the minority. But when I enter your house with 25 other people you are now in the minority in your own home. And eventually we will together take over your house. That is what is happening in all white western homes and countries. They are allowing a minority of nonwhites to become the majority. Thanks to massive Muslim immigration some cities near London, UK are now no go zones for host white Londoners. Fact and not fiction.

Racist Blacks and Browns blame their general failure to adapt to the White Man's civilization as "oppression." In this presentation Jared Taylor explains to the low information, low IQ audience and the two angry savages on stage that Whites are too busy paying taxes to support the Blacks and Browns in America to be devising schemes to keep them down, since obviously taxes would be lower if Blacks and Browns had the IQ and skills to actually do something productive.

KILL WHITEY!!

"KILL WHITEY" hmmm? Why? What has old whitey done to you today for you too say kill whitey? So, what color of skin are you? You cannot be white so I must assume that your are black because those two words are something some black supremo would say. All white people should take those words seriously and as a warning to white people that this is what awaits white people if people like this supremo hatemonger and his ilk ever takes over America. This hatemonger and that racist black guy in the video think about white people. They hate your white guts and are not shy in saying so. So, white hater what are you going to say now other than probably again trying your best to appear a racist ignorant loser?

That moderator was rude, arrogant and ignorant. It was himself appearing to be a black supremcist just by his attitude towards a white man who was just trying to explain his position and belief. As the white man said why is he supposed to be a white supremo just for standing up for his own white race? The blacks are doing the same thing also but are never called black supremos. Black people are taught from early age to hate white people. Besides black people have had plenty of time to go back to Africa and start a new life over there without having to live among white racists anymore. I know why you would never do such a thing even if you were paid plenty of money to do so. It's plain and simple? Africa is a hell hole for all blacks living in Africa. It is tribe against tribe and both are constantly fighting among one another. White racism is a pussycat compared to what blacks do to blacks in Africa. Civilization barely exists in Africa. You know it and I do.

So, what do you have to say about all that I said? I hope that you can debate with civility and not talk stupid foolish talk. Go ahead white hater, make your day. :bigboy:

So, what do you have to say about all that I said? I hope that you can debate with civility and not talk stupid foolish talk. Go ahead white hater, make your day. :bigboy:

Okay. Ready?

KILL WHITEY!!

Keep on saying those two words, white hater. The more you repeat those words the more it should wake up old whitey to where people like you stand on white people. There is an old saying "don't make the white people angry". You are well on your way to making them angry. So go ahead. Say those two words again. :abgg2q.jpg:

Okay. Ready?

KILL WHITEY!!

Keep on saying those two words, white hater. The more you repeat those words the more it should wake up old whitey to where people like you stand on white people. There is an old saying "don't make the white people angry". You are well on your way to making them angry. So go ahead. Say those two words again. :abgg2q.jpg:

KILL. WHITEY. Throw some more nonsense at me, pussy boy.

Wow. Some of you, on both sides, are absolutely crazy. What happened to the concept of Liberty? The freedom to think, speak, and do as you want? As long as you are not committing a crime, shouldn't we all have the freedom to think as we want? Speak as we want? Associate with whom we want? Asclepias clearly thinks whites are inferior to blacks. Fine! That is your right, based on your experience, education, etc. Asceplias, why wouldn't you allow others to have a different opinion, based on their experience, education, etc.? I kind of agree with Taylor. I wake up every day thinking about how I can be a better doctor, husband, father and citizen. I certainly don't think about how I can keep another race down. But, I am a Libertarian. I am against government intervention in restricting freedom of EVERYONE, not just whites. I just don't get this hatred. I am not a Trump voter (voted Libertarian), but the fact that statistics say that Minorities are gaining higher employment and wages are rising, tells me there is no great conspiracy against blacks by Trump.

It was European colonizers who plotted to invade non white countries.

They raped and pillaged, and left unheard of diseases, and brought devastation and dehumanization upon "non whites" all over the planet.

Barbaric savages.

Fast forward to now, and stupid, ignorant, inbred bigots like you are the offspring of the same putrid scum that sought out the homelands of people who would have been far better off to have never experienced YOUR ancestors.

SMGDH

Whites dont have a civilization non whites didnt give them via education. Besides we are here because you would have died off without our help. If you want your own civilization move back to europe and disregard the education we gave you on two occasions. I bet you wont like being cave people again right? :rolleyes:

It is the white people who civilized the non white world. The white people are superior to any other race. Look at all around you to see that what you are playing on called a computer was invented by white people like so many other comforts around your cave. If the nonwhites think that they are better than white people than why do millions want to immigrate to white countries? Why? Because they know that they can live in peace and feel safe living in a white peoples country. Why go to a racist white country? What? Are they that stupid that they want to move to a racist white country and be treated like shit? Wake up, Obama lover.

Warning. "Don't make the white people angry". If the nonwhites keep trying to push us white folk up against the wall we will fight back. And you do not want to see a white people get angry. That is when white people just could become real racists. Take the hint. Stop knocking white people. You have been warned.

White people are a minority on this planet, you dunce.

Were you at the "rally" in Charlottesville?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
`
Anti-White Racism is just a talking point the far right has raised to the level of a belief.

Are you that stunned? Have you not watched the news from Europe about how bad things are getting over there? The white western population has now woken up and have realized that all this massive third world immigration into Europe was designed to destroy white Europe. What America does not need is thousands and thousands of Spanish people coming into their country. Maybe because you are living in WI. try living in California where the white population will soon be in the minority or maybe already there. Adding more nonwhites to the picture will even make it worse. This is not about racism. This is about white genocide where people like you refuse to see or accept what is happening. Get your ass out of your butt and try listening to the alternative media for a change. Try and get the other side of the story for a change.

It is exactly about racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back