The sick mind of Noam Chomsky

psst,

"If you took $10,000 to invest 50 years ago, and followed the pattern of investing in the S&P 500 during GOP presidencies, and at 5% in bonds & bank accounts during Democratic presidencies, you'd have about $60,000 today.

If you took the same $10,000 and reversed this, investing in the S&P only during Democratic presidencies, and keeping it in bonds & accounst earning 5% during GOP presidencies, you'd have about $350,000 today.

So conservatives should again ask themselves; "What works?"
"

Noam Chomsky is a distraction fed to you by people who are going to be back in power soon. Hide your wallets. They are an economic cancer. The Bush housing bubble, followed by the Bush Wall street meltdown destroyed this country for the long term.

pssst.....You are an idiot.

BTW, I'm glad you're enjoying England's Health Care.......you deserve it.

Last edited:
Fact: Horowitz was a left wing extremist who became a right wing extremist. See any pattern here?:eusa_whistle:
I wouldn't care particularly. Noam I have read enough to be sick of, Horowitz I have only read of today.

you really are clueless on this one, eh?

think about what I wrote and what you just said. put them together. form a train of thought. it will take you to an obvious conclusion: you're as nuts as they are. the extremes.
Have fun proving that, I haven't attended a protest in my life, and even worse I vote on merits not just on party otherwise I wouldn't have voted for a Green Party member in the local council elections. :eusa_shhh:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back