The Sick Israeli State:

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
http://news.yahoo.com/israeli-court-rejects-us-activists-family-lawsuit-110613320.htmlHAIFA, Israel (AP) — An Israeli court ruled Tuesday that the military was not at fault for killing a U.S. activist crushed by an army bulldozer during a 2003 demonstration, rejecting a lawsuit filed by her parents.

The bulldozer driver has said he didn't see 23-year-old Rachel Corrie, a pro-Palestinian activist who was trying to block the vehicle's path during a demonstration in the Gaza Strip against the military's demolition of Palestinian homes.

The military deemed her March 2003 death an accident, but Corrie's parents said the driver acted recklessly and filed a civil lawsuit two years later.

Explaining the district court's ruling, Judge Oded Gershon said Corrie "put herself in a dangerous situation" and called her death "the result of an accident she brought upon herself." He said the military conducted a proper investigation and rejected the Corrie family's request for a symbolic $1 in damages and legal expenses.

Corrie's family, who flew in from the U.S. for the verdict, lamented the court's ruling.

"We are of course, deeply saddened and deeply troubled by what we heard today," said her mother, Cindy Corrie of Olympia, Washington. "I believe this was a bad day. Not only for our family but for human rights, the rule of law, and also for the country of Israel."

The family said it was strongly considering an appeal to the Israeli Supreme Court, but wanted to read the full verdict before making a final decision.

Corrie's sister, Sarah, held up a picture of her sister lying lifeless in bulldozer tracks. The family's lawyer, Hussein Abu Hussein pointed at it: "How did the bulldozer not see her?" he asked. To say that the driver did not see her "is lies to the living and also lies to the dead."

Following the verdict, the Israeli state prosecutor's office called Corrie's death a "tragic accident" but noted the court exonerated the military of "any blame for negligence." It said it had presented three investigations that found the driver could not have seen Corrie, and noted that the driver acted in a "a military action in the course of war."

the verdict would have been the same in the USA and in any and all civilized countries Once the REAL pictures of the events were published as opposed to the fake ones that the solidarity frauds provided-----what happened became apparent-----clearly an accidental death peeballs wants people to believe that Israel used bulldozers to chase people down and roll over them I have known many Israelis-----those who are that stupid would not be allowed to drive a bulldozer Israel has far far better ways of killing people-----like -----a......gun....maybe??? the very fact that the corrie idiots insist that Israel uses bulldozers to kill people is a demonstration of the impressive stupidity As a PERSONAL INJURY case----I do agree this one was not entirely unusual -----it is inspired by USA car insurance rules which really do not require any proof of FAULT in order to "COLLECT" which is what the corrie parents were really after. I suggest all islamo nazi pigs TEST THE SYSTEM and run in front of moving tanks whenever possible ------directly and closely RIGHT IN FRONT------or large trucks any very heavy vehicle-------owned by the USA military-----the your parents can try to sue

I don't like arguing with kookie damaged minds...its not fair or right. Please don't respond to my posts IKookie.

So right you are about replying to posts from damaged minds. That is why your posts always die out quickly if not DOA.

QUOTE=pbel;5886613]I don't like arguing with kookie damaged minds...its not fair or right. Please don't respond to my posts IKookie.[/QUOTE]

So right you are about replying to posts from damaged minds. That is why your posts always die out quickly if not DOA.

QUOTE=pbel;5886613]I don't like arguing with kookie damaged minds...its not fair or right. Please don't respond to my posts IKookie.
[/QUOTE]

Peeballs may be annoying and stupid----but he is ours-----he has been with us for a LONG LONG TIME-------it seems like centuries I do not actually recall a PRE-PEE-BALL era

QUOTE=pbel;5886613]I don't like arguing with kookie damaged minds...its not fair or right. Please don't respond to my posts IKookie.
[/QUOTE]

Oh yea, the broken record champ who has posted roughly 20% in his own post ad nauseam...

Keep replying to your-own hateful mind-set, it will come back to hauntn you!

Forum List

Back