The Showdown

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Both concerts are starting today resp. tomorrow.
Explosive: The Trump regime concert "Venezuela Aid Live" (two days) and the Venezuelan counter-event "Hands off Venezuela" are only 300 meters away from each other.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

lolmvjod.jpg

Anitta wasn´t there :)

Guaido´s shit is burning.

truck11hk0s.jpg

truck2ktji8.jpg

It is said that the fate of the trucks is the fate of Guaido. This means they carry a lot of political weight.

Venezuela broke all ties with Colombia.
A Colombian military helicopter violated Venezuela´s sovereignty when it collected Guaido.
Guaido will meed Pence tomorrow to discuss how the provocation will be exploited. Pence already announced action.

Ringel05

53065709_2332130747027ajdj.jpg

52585292_233213098702f1jj1.jpg

A Colombian military helicopter violated Venezuela´s sovereignty when it collected Guaido.
Guaido will meed Pence tomorrow to discuss how the provocation will be exploited. Pence already announced action.

Ringel05
Guaido and Pence are gonna share a reward? (Meed......)

Of course I have to assume "discuss how the provocation will be exploited" is your propagandist assessment......... :lol:

Ringel05

Of course I have to assume "discuss how the provocation will be exploited" is your propagandist assessment......... :lol:
Pence claims the security forces burned the trucks but it was Guaido´s guys. This was certainly planned.

thugs2akb5.jpg

Ringel05

Pence claims the security forces burned the trucks but it was Guaido´s guys. This was certainly planned.

thugs2akb5.jpg
If Tass and the AVN says so then......... :rofl:

Ringel05

thugs2akb5.jpg
It´s obvious.

Ringel05

thugs2akb5.jpg
It´s obvious.
So are you......
:rofl:

It came to my attention that "Guaido-supporters" in Colombia revolt and attacked their bosses as they don´t get paid. That´s your pay-off if you work for Uncle Sam.

Guaido thugs pretend to be Red Cross helpers.

We’ve learned that there are some people not affiliated w/ @cruzrojacol & @CruzRojaVe wearing Red Cross emblems at Colombia-#Venezuela & Brazil-Ven border.
We urge them to stop doing this. They might mean well but they risk jeopardizing our neutrality, impartiality & independence

— IFRC Intl. Federation #RedCross #RedCrescent (@Federation)

War called off - for now

The US has imposed sanctions against several officers they deem responsible for violence against "Guaido supporters".
Pence has favored a "peaceful solution" at the Lima conference, that Guaido was also attending. But Pence also told Journalists that he hopes that "a military option will not become necessary".
He sent Guaido back with more "humanitarian aid" while the US prepares more sanctions.
Peru´s vice-FM stressed that the "military option" is unacceptable. Mexico did not attend this Lima conference. They still recognize Maduro.

Guaido faces legal prosecution if he comes back to Venezuela, Maduro allegedly said. I can´t confirm or deny this news as for now because of the source.

Guaido was not allowed to leave the country. He cannot be President.

Forum List

Back