The Shitz and giggles world of Barry Obama

Xenophon

Gone and forgotten
Nov 27, 2008
In your head
Reading the threads today, I see some amazing threads about how well President Barry is doing.

Unfortunetly all of this praise is being generated from Barry and his own government, and proof of improvement seems to either be outright fabrications (WE CREATED JOBS!) or wishful thinking (Our job summit will create jobs!) with a healthy dose of Barry worship (He's changed the way lobbyists operate in Washington!).

In my youth people used to wonder how average everyday people would fall for such blantent nonsense, well now you know, as all of us are living in a state of it.

Barry says 'all is well'.

And his loyal followers flood the net with this 'proof'.

Meanwhile, people are still heavily unemployed, Industry in the US is fading fast, the deficeit is growing by astronimical proportions, and the current gov wants to pass more laws that will kill employment and increase the defceit by astounding numbers.

But all is well in Barryland.

Barry should make it official and hire this guy as his press sec.

joe-isuzu-2-thumb.jpg

It would be the first honest thing he's done yet.

Reading the threads today, I see some amazing threads about how well President Barry is doing.

Unfortunetly all of this praise is being generated from Barry and his own government, and proof of improvement seems to either be outright fabrications (WE CREATED JOBS!) or wishful thinking (Our job summit will create jobs!) with a healthy dose of Barry worship (He's changed the way lobbyists operate in Washington!).

In my youth people used to wonder how average everyday people would fall for such blantent nonsense, well now you know, as all of us are living in a state of it.

Barry says 'all is well'.

And his loyal followers flood the net with this 'proof'.

Meanwhile, people are still heavily unemployed, Industry in the US is fading fast, the deficeit is growing by astronimical proportions, and the current gov wants to pass more laws that will kill employment and increase the defceit by astounding numbers.

But all is well in Barryland.

Barry should make it official and hire this guy as his press sec.

joe-isuzu-2-thumb.jpg

It would be the first honest thing he's done yet.

you need to barry up your post. i am sure you can work some more into it.

Don't worry he will. He'll be staying the course when unemployment hist 15% and beyond. Have no fear though, he'll save us. After all he can part the Red Sea.

Hey they control the Media no? They boast about that all the time don't they? If their Hopey Changey says he's "Saved" and "Created" Millions of Jobs,then it must be so. Even when he gets caught cooking the books they just go on spinning that all is well and he can do no wrong. It really is pretty weird & creepy the way they seem so programmed. Well,I don't need to add any more to this thread because you really did say it all Xenophon. Thanks.

Barry and the Boys lost touch with reality quite some time ago. Repeating a lie over and over makes it true.

By the time Barry and Al and Nancy and Harry are fully exposed as frauds, the definition will of fraudulent will have changed for the Kool-Aid drinkers and all will be well.

When attending a Barry function such as the Jobs Summit/Payback-to-cronies-and-contributors/photo op, you must check your honesty at the door.\

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Barry and the Boys lost touch with reality quite some time ago. Repeating a lie over and over makes it true.

By the time Barry and Al and Nancy and Harry are fully exposed as frauds, the definition will of fraudulent will have changed for the Kool-Aid drinkers and all will be well.

When attending a Barry function such as the Jobs Summit/Payback-to-cronies-and-contributors/photo op, you must check your honesty at the door.\

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

I believe that Barry did touch base with reality some time ago.... then he fist bumped idoicy and found he got a better response.

They really should ban koolaid in the White House.

As it stands, we should just refer to the Barry worshipers as neobushbots, because its what they are.

They act the same, talk the same, and are as blinded as those fools were.

Even as I type this, companies are firing workers, hours are being cutback, and retail is down, but of course Barry says its all good so why worry?

The neobushbots have it covered, they will just write in Pravda..er, 'MSNBC' about how things are better, and they can prove it by citing some government study that they just now happened to have handy.

Reminds me of taking a car and removing important parts, adding some chrome and then pounding on the steering wheel when it won't run right. I know, maybe if I drain the gas out.

i see a lot of critical thinkers fall for the blantent (sick!) nonsense in the OP.
The OP was beyound a neobushbot like yourself.

quak quak neobushbot. you are pathetic, neoconny
^This is the level of discourse of the neobushbots.

Like the originals they haven't a clue what to say outside of trying to claim all who don't revere dear leader are not to be listened to.

A more perfect example could not have been found of exactly the mindset that now prevails amoung them.

Fear not friend, eventually you too will come to understand as did you predecssors did that your god lies to you, is a phoney and will drag you down with him.

Until then, amuse us some more with happy talk of how well things are now.

The OP was beyound a neobushbot like yourself.

quak quak neobushbot. you are pathetic, neoconny
^This is the level of discourse of the neobushbots.

Like the originals they haven't a clue what to say outside of trying to claim all who don't revere dear leader are not to be listened to.

A more perfect example could not have been found of exactly the mindset that now prevails amoung them.

Fear not friend, eventually you too will come to understand as did you predecssors did that your god lies to you, is a phoney and will drag you down with him.

Until then, amuse us some more with happy talk of how well things are now.

it is all fun until someone gets his little objective hacky e-eyes poked out, funny man.

Forum List

Back