The shit hits the fan...

The "Blame US crowd" is in the conspiracy section. Someone posted that the CIA spent millions to influence the election or something.

Some of us wish. Truth is, plenty think they have news.

would a moron actually be able to know they were a moron :think:

and why is it morons always think if they post a quote from someone else, that it makes their moronic bullshit more credible?

1) What is a moron.
"Moron" was coined in 1910 by psychologist Henry H. Goddard from the Greek word moros, which meant "dull" (as opposed to "sharp"), and used to describe a person with a mental age located between 8 and 12 on the Binet scale. It was once applied to people with an IQ of 51-70, being superior in one degree to "imbecile" (IQ of 26-50) and superior in two degrees to "idiot" (IQ of 0-25). wiki

2) What would be the cognitive traits of a moron?
Someone that exhibits no capability to structure thoughts in paragraph or essay form. A moron is only capable of obnoxious one sentence venom and anger that has no purpose but lashing out and spewing venom...

3) THAT would be YOU...

4) Why is it that a moron has set ideas based on fear or dogma, and that moron is totally obtuse to words of wisdom or irony from credible figures from history?

5) Because he/she/it IS a moron...YOU (refer to #3)

The angry people are those people who are most afraid.
Dr. Robert Anthony
wow, what a fucking moron you are

would a moron actually be able to know they were a moron :think:

and why is it morons always think if they post a quote from someone else, that it makes their moronic bullshit more credible?

1) What is a moron.
"Moron" was coined in 1910 by psychologist Henry H. Goddard from the Greek word moros, which meant "dull" (as opposed to "sharp"), and used to describe a person with a mental age located between 8 and 12 on the Binet scale. It was once applied to people with an IQ of 51-70, being superior in one degree to "imbecile" (IQ of 26-50) and superior in two degrees to "idiot" (IQ of 0-25). wiki

Someone that exhibits no capability to structure thoughts in paragraph or essay form. A moron is only capable of obnoxious one sentence venom and anger that has no purpose but lashing out and spewing venom...

3) THAT would be YOU...

4) Why is it that a moron has set ideas based on fear or dogma, and that moron is totally obtuse to words of wisdom or irony from credible figures from history?

Dr. Robert Anthony

2) A moron is only capable of obnoxious one sentence venom and anger that has no purpose but lashing out and spewing venom...

I rest my case...LMAO!!!

1) What is a moron.

3) THAT would be YOU...

Dr. Robert Anthony

2) A moron is only capable of obnoxious one sentence venom and anger that has no purpose but lashing out and spewing venom...

I rest my case...LMAO!!!
you totally fabricate a definition and then rest your case on that defintion???
LOL THAT is a fucking MORON

asshole

btw, there was ZERO anger in that post
that is why you are seen by so many as nothing but an idiot

Last edited:

I rest my case...LMAO!!!

asshole

I totally fabricated a definition of moron, using an encyclopedia. Hey prove me wrong pea brain, let me see a paragraph from you.

I rest my case...LMAO!!!

asshole

I totally fabricated a definition of moron, using an encyclopedia. Hey prove me wrong pea brain, let me see a paragraph from you.
fuck off asswipe

asshole

fuck off asswipe

F off a-wipe is not a paragraph...FAIL

You people are borderline silly over the Iranian protesters.

In 1989 there were massive protests at Tiananmen Square in China.

It went on for a couple of weeks and involved huge numbers of Chineese citizens.

The news media intensely covered the story and experts predicted the fall of the communist Chineese government.

Wrong!!!

The protesters were violently stopped and the ring leaders arrested and given long prison sentences.

The incident faded into history and the Chinese government continued on with business as usual.

The Iran situation will also follow this same scenario and become a non event :eusa_angel:

You do know that the Iranians overthrew a dictatorship before.

Given that and the direction of this protests, the odds of the Iranian changing governments within the next couple of months I would put at 60%.

If they keeping going back into the streets, their chances will only increase.

On the China issue--the Chinese government started to reform, open up the government and even tried new ideas to help curb the citizens desires. They still have along way to go. Even so, the communists in Chian realized one thing--they would have to change in order to keep power.

The Iranian government is not going to change. Strict observance of religion does not allow it. Add to this that we are now watching a popular revolt based on the Mullahs resistance, and the Iranian government is defiantly going to change within the next generation--if no other nation interferes....

Last edited:
they are reporting "dozens killed" on FNC right now

The protesters have resorted to criminal tactics and terrorist activity.

Of course the police will resort to deadly force.

If you want to overthrow a brutla regime, singing patriot songs and giving speeches just do not have the same effect as "criminal tactics and terrorist activity"

Like those Palestians marching on land retrieved chanted--TERRORISM WORKS.

The "Blame US crowd" is in the conspiracy section. Someone posted that the CIA spent millions to influence the election or something.

I hoped the CIA did!! Better to use the CIA to overthrow dictatorships than to aid dictatorships.

Forum List

Back