The shit has hit the fan (at full speed) Pastor compares Obama to Judas

How DOES same gender marriage impact any American not related to the couple, or engaged in a romantic relationship with one of those to be married? Avoid the wedding, send no gift, ignore the anniversary. The insane interest in preventing others from a certain type of relationship is the disturbing factor, not the marriage of two Americans that share the same gender.

The facts of nature and evolution repudiate your position.

What does that mean???! You can't even answer the question.

Deut. 22:11 "'Keep my decrees. "'Do not mate different kinds of animals. "'Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed. "'Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material."

How come this speech wasn't about the fact that the president wears mixed material clothes?!!! It says it in the bible. I'm willing to bet this Pastor was wearing mixed-material clothing while he was making this speech. What gives? How can christians be so ridiculous?

It's not his religious beliefs that concern me. I don't care what his church does, I care what rights the citizens of this country have and they are not currently equal for law abiding, tax paying, gay and lesbian citizens.

I'm all for Civil Unions...if that is what EVERY legal, civilly married couple in this country is awarded. We tried that Separate but Equal shit before...EPIC FAIL, that was.

Thats a cop out.

Your sexual "preference" is not more important than their Religious beliefs.....noot in America anyway.

Take your "rights" and call it a Civil Union otherwise you won't win this fight.

You won't "win" this one.

Nobody's religion should affect the laws of this country. You seem to be confusing religious marriage with legal, civil marriage. Churches are free to do as they please and to discriminate as they please. The "free market" will take care of that in time (already is)...The government is not free to discriminate.

If you want us to have "Civil Unions", then you must be willing to accept them for heterosexual couples as well. Leave "marriage" to the religious institutions. We already have equal access to religious marriage.

Yeah... and this guy is just a whack who no one listens to...

What is it about the right wing and their fascination with religious whackjobs?
He is a member of the left.....bigot

Religious whacks are religoius whacks.

Doesn't matter what side of the room they think their imaginary Sky Pixie sits on.

I had this argument with leftists in College in 1984, when they were all upset about Reverands Falwell and Paterson but thought Reverand Jackson was just nifty.

Forum List

Back