the shell game ..

now we know why Cohen said he was Hannitys attorney.

What federal offense?

fraud.

There was nothing about fraud in the article. BTW renting to section 8 tenants isn't fraud, my aunt made quite a bit of money doing it. And there are many real estate investment companies that are like buying clubs, private investors give them money to make the purchases and the company manages the properties. You can pretend they are some kind of a shell company but they're legitimate.

What federal offense?

fraud.

There was nothing about fraud in the article. BTW renting to section 8 tenants isn't fraud, my aunt made quite a bit of money doing it. And there are many real estate investment companies that are like buying clubs, private investors give them money to make the purchases and the company manages the properties. You can pretend they are some kind of a shell company but they're legitimate.

if he duped FHA or HUD yes, its A FEDERAL OFFENSE, and the article said he did.

DDDUUUHHHHHH

What federal offense?

fraud.

DDDUUUHHHHHH

You're lacking one very important thing, EVIDENCE!!!!!!!

STFU till you come up with some.

What federal offense?

fraud.

DDDUUUHHHHHH

read the article dip .. are you actually stupid enough to assume the story about Hannity running all over the media just got made up ?

when you can prove it did, KMA.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

youre a f'n moron -- go back to sleep.

What federal offense?

fraud.

DDDUUUHHHHHH

read the article dip .. are you actually stupid enough to assume the story about Hannity running all over the media just got made up ?

Here's an accounting of fake new stories in less than a month of Trumps presidency.

16 Fake News Stories Reporters Have Run Since Trump Won

Find many more here:

How many media stories about trump have been retracted - Bing

DDDUUUHHHHHH

Here's an accounting of fake new stories in less than a month of Trumps presidency.

PSSSSSSSTTT yo idiot - its about Hannity not Trump.

DDDUUUHHHHHH

Hey turd head, didn't you say it was about Hannity running all over media, I just gave you the reason why that is. The media have had to retract way too many stories because, they like you, are willing to run with anything. You idiot regressives just know soooooooooooooooooo much that isn't true, you're just simply pathetic.

DDDUUUHHHHHH

Hey turd head, didn't you say it was about Hannity running all over media, I just gave you the reason why that is. The media have had to retract way too many stories because, they like you, are willing to run with anything. You idiot regressives just know soooooooooooooooooo much that isn't true, you're just simply pathetic.

I didnt say anything about Hannity running all over the media idget boi... Hannitys sorry butt has been outed running a shell game with federal money. The crooked sob is a worthless RW puke just like his butthole buddy Trump.

comprehension isnt your forte' is it Goober.

I didnt say anything about Hannity running all over the media idget boi... Hannitys sorry butt has been outed running a shell game with federal money. The crooked sob is a worthless RW puke just like his butthole buddy Trump.

comprehension isnt your forte' is it Goober.

Really? I guess you're just a senile fool than can't remember what you said 4 posts before.
And you're making assumptions you have no way of backing up.

in fact, Hannity's getting his welfare accepting ass handed to him ..

Sean Hannity is a 'welfare queen'

maybe he can share a cell with Trumps fat ass.

bty - youre the one that accounted fake news stories I just replied to your bs

What's wrong with buying Shell?

vintshell.JPG

Forum List

Back