The shallow, childish nature of women

een intelligent, and
Loud mouthed obnoxious jerks are a huge turn off for me. I've dated them. They aren't nearly as impressive as they claim to be. :dunno:

From where I sit, I'd say there is an inverse relationship between a woman's sense of self-worth and the degree towards which she is attracted to the posturing jerks.

Deep down, the women who are attracted to such don't value themselves very highly and are looking for a man who doesn't value them, either -- thus confirming their own lack of self worth.

een intelligent, and
Loud mouthed obnoxious jerks are a huge turn off for me. I've dated them. They aren't nearly as impressive as they claim to be. :dunno:

From where I sit, I'd say there is an inverse relationship between a woman's sense of self-worth and the degree towards which she is attracted to the posturing jerks.

Deep down, the women who are attracted to such don't value themselves very highly and are looking for a man who doesn't value them, either -- thus confirming their own lack of self worth.

That is interesting. That could be a reason why some women go for the jerks. While I can understand in teenagers and young stupid people, I could never really understand this behavior in grown up women. I've wondered how you can be attracted to a man with the mentality of a 16-year-old boy (or even a 12-year-old boy sometimes!). That could be a reason why, which is actually kind of sad.

een intelligent, and

That is interesting. That could be a reason why some women go for the jerks. While I can understand in teenagers and young stupid people, I could never really understand this behavior in grown up women. I've wondered how you can be attracted to a man with the mentality of a 16-year-old boy (or even a 12-year-old boy sometimes!). That could be a reason why, which is actually kind of sad.

Believe me, it persists in women old enough to know better. I love my sister dearly, but it took her until she was in her 40s to figure it out.

I imagine if you were to go to a dating site for older people, found women who had been married 4 or 5 times and looked into it, you would find that they are the ones who never outgrew their bad boy fixation.

What I find ironic in all this silly "alpha male" type talk is that when I look back to when I was in high school, it isn't the "alpha males" from then who have proven successful. Heck, they are the ones living in trailer parks or working at the mill and reminiscing about their high school days. The successful ones are all the quiet types who were busy making something of themselves instead of acting as if they are God's gift.

What on earth are you going on about? :lol: Are you seriously suggesting that women fight over you and that you are somehow a desirable catch or are you saying you are one of those leftovers? Who do you think you are fooling with this mess of thought process? Holy shit. I can tell that you don't really know at all what you are talking about. :cool:
Well. Good morning! And no. The discussion isn't about me specifically; though I'm flattered you've framed it that way in your mind. Do you have an observation counter to the facts I've offered? Or are you just curious about me personally?

I think you are hilarious! I know that much! :lol:
I think women like a man who wears nice fitting clothes and looks confident.
Most men wear clothes that look horrible.
I think if you wear a long coat here in TN everyone looks at you kind of strange but I love dressing up sometimes.
The last couple of times I did, I went in Publics and the time before that through the Opryland Hotel, and people literally got out of my way. Most people around here aren't used to people who dress to impress.

give me a guy wearing a good pair of jeans & a flannel shirt.
Deck shoes okay?

:haha:

They will say "we need a loving world of less violence" "we need peace" "end war" etc. The usual stuff.

And then what do they do? They love to get screwed endlessly by the most violent, psychopathic men imaginable and have their babies.

There's nothing that woman hate more than the nonviolent man ready to make peace with the world. There's nothing they are attracted to more than the violent man ready to slaughter his enemies.

Therefore, at the end of the day, women are just as responsible for all of the violence, war, and killing in this world, by perpetuating the genes of such people.

^^^^ This:

upload_2017-12-13_13-35-4.png

An alpha male is a confident leader, not a dumbass, blue collar jock

Forum List

Back