"The Sex Talk".. birds & bees

It's difficult to believe Ekrem & Syrenn are carrying on a torrid romance...really difficult...:eusa_doh:

Last edited:

poor thing..... leave the livestock alone.

Only a cheap fuckslut would mention her livestock phantasies on the internet.

Just remember when the poor sheep is bleating like you are killing it ...its not liking what you are doing. So leave the livestock alone....and try getting yourself a real woman... one that you can talk to without trapping her in a corner so she cant get away...... and one you don't have to pay money to screw.

Or are you sexual partners still arranged for you? Just remember to tell her no sheep!!!

The "sex talk" in school isn't just about sex and shoudnt be just one talk, but an ongoing dialog.

The OP was more along the lines of a Parent/Parents & Son/Daughter talk.. just sayin

Wife asked me to have a "talk" with her son when he was a sophomore in high school. He hadn't had a father figure since she got divorced when he was 5.

I simply said "look- be sure to fuck as many gals as you can before you get married and BY GOD wear a rubber".

To this day he says it's the best advice he ever got in his life.
Married now, ANG, two tours Afgh. :thup:
But I do still refer to him as 'my evil stepson'. LOL

Well I was the one to give the birds and bees talk to our kids and did so with both the Bible and encyclopedia in hand. And I was backed up and reinforced by their father. So I at least gave them the information they needed to approach sex with common sense, full knowledge, and with the right attitude. I do not trust a public school to do that.

Last edited:
With my sons I just opened up a newspaper and showed them how much it costs to support a family. Rent, Utilities and such.

When they asked me why I was showing them this I answered: "Because when you get some girl pregnant you're gonna' be out the door providing a home for your new family. I thought you might wanna' know how much it's gonna' cost you ahead of time. By the way, there's no shame in "tossing off".

Oldest son didn't knock any girl up until he got married and my youngest is still single with no kids. My speech must have worked. :D

People tend to pay alot more attention when you tell me they will start losing money, your idea was a good one.

Mom was too embarrassed to talk about it, but would do so, by concentrating on morals and how high mine were and how she would never have to worry about me, having premarital sex and that WORKED. I adored her and didn't ever want to let her down.

Dad was more forthright, saying it was okay for me to "pet" but "never let them have it!"

That worked, too, as I didn't dare go against my father, and didn't want to let him down, either. I knew he was right, for my kind of personality.

They were openly affectionate with each other, and that laid a great foundation for me, as it subconsciously told me that sex was good and sex was fun and being sexual with one you adored, was very much okay and never dirty, filthy, rather, normal and part of a loving relationship.

I loved the way I turned out, in that department. I have never been inhibited, and will do anything that doesn't hurt, but only with the one I care for, more than recreationally, or casually. I have never had a "headache" and have always been "at the ready." :D

My talk with my mother was one sentence long. No talks with friends on the subject. No school sex education classes. MY only frame of reference was a couple I babysat for that had been trying to have a child for years. Poor frame of reference. It took only once.

Should have had Lumpy's talk. As it turned out, however, it was the most beautiful mistake I have ever made.

Last edited:
I recall in high school my father buying a six pak, taking me out fishing and being prepared to have the talk. Alas, he was far too late, mostly because I grew up in the, "free love" days.

Now-a days and with my children the explanations and warnings started in elementary school.

eh, just seems like a shame to me, childhood innocence gone so early....:dunno:

creeper

I recall in high school my father buying a six pak, taking me out fishing and being prepared to have the talk. Alas, he was far too late, mostly because I grew up in the, "free love" days.

Now-a days and with my children the explanations and warnings started in elementary school.

creeper

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I never talked to my parents about sex....still don't
But I figured it out, it wasn't hard

When my kids got older and started to ask questions about sex, I had a standard reply

Google it

creeper

Jillian finds sex creepy..I suspect she's pretty lousy in bed..

Forum List

Back