The sex police

Why can't polygamists marry?

If qu33rs can marry, normal adult males and adult females should be allowed to enter into any marriage contract they want with how many spouses they want. At least polygamists can continue the family tree. The family tree is a dead end with qu33rs as a result of biology!

And polygamy is in the Bible! You Conservatives should all be demanding your right to polygamy......
Queers should be demanding equal rights for polygamists. At least they should if they aren't scathing hypocrites. Why don't you just admit that you don't give a damn about equal rights?
Polygamists can fight for their own rights

I wonder if conservatives will bake them wedding cakes

In other words, queers don't give a damn about equal rights. That was just a scam to get what they wanted.

In other words, Conservatives are so pissed off about gays getting equal rights, that you just want to piss and moan about Gays not following your agenda.

If qu33rs can marry, normal adult males and adult females should be allowed to enter into any marriage contract they want with how many spouses they want. At least polygamists can continue the family tree. The family tree is a dead end with qu33rs as a result of biology!

And polygamy is in the Bible! You Conservatives should all be demanding your right to polygamy......
Queers should be demanding equal rights for polygamists. At least they should if they aren't scathing hypocrites. Why don't you just admit that you don't give a damn about equal rights?

Poor little snowflake.

Pissed off that blacks can marry whites. Pissed off that two men can marry each other.

Now you are left with attacking gays for not 'demanding equal rights' for a group that they have nothing to do with- and that you also oppose.

Don't you have some crosses to go burn?

Do we really want government to remain in our bedrooms to decide who can marry and who cannot?

Is the lack of a polygamist lobby group the reason why their rights continue to be trampled with impunity?

Marriage is about property.

Governments main purpose is property and ownership - rights, protection, decisions....

Not many politicians can survive marriage with one person let alone half a dozen so don't look for this to be the next sexual revolution topic.

Do we really want government to remain in our bedrooms to decide who can marry and who cannot?

Is the lack of a polygamist lobby group the reason why their rights continue to be trampled with impunity?

Yeah I agree this is what can't stand about some of Republican friends they are squares and boring. I have had over 20 sexual partners in my lifetime and tend to be very sexually liberal. I'm married but my wife is a Democrat too and has had a lot partners too.

People should be free to have sexual lifestyle want without government butting in

I also think prostitution should be legalized
20! In your life or in one year?

Gad! You're a monk!

Prostitution can never be fully legalized unless they just say it doesn't matter anymore and do nothing.

In any event prostitution will go the way of the buggy whip. Silicone people are more responsive, sexier, more satisfying, sanitary. and just better than humans. Bot brothels are opening in europe driving the whores out of business.

Cut the crap!

Gay marriage! Traditional Marriage! Polygamist Marriages!

Fuck Marriage!

Marriage of ANY TYPE should be illegal!

Forum List

Back