The Seven States That Will Cost Obama The Election.Based On Current Polling

it just boggles me how obama still has this base that loves him,expects all these handouts if they re-elect him,yet, Obama just wasted over a billion in loans to Solar Energy Companies! and he just laughs it off like water under the bridge. Hey, It's only 535 Million dollars down the toilet,,,,it's no big deal, we will just print up another billion.

it just boggles me how obama still has this base that loves him,expects all these handouts if they re-elect him,yet, Obama just wasted over a billion in loans to Solar Energy Companies! and he just laughs it off like water under the bridge. Hey, It's only 535 Million dollars down the toilet,,,,it's no big deal, we will just print up another billion.

I think the Solendra thing shows the dysfunction of this administration, but do you think the average person cares about it that much? There are companies dropping like flies and the ones that aren't laying off people are reducing hours.

The thing about it is that Obama got 69 million people to vote for him last time. I have seen very few of them tell me that they made a mistake, or regretted it.

The biggest problem the GOP is going to have in knocking off an incumbant is getting the people who put him there to admit they screwed up in the first place. It's contrary to human nature, when you get right down to it.

We still don't know who the GOP nominee is going to be. If it's Herman Cain, Obama is going to win in a walkover. Cain is just too far out there; his 9-9-9 plan leaves him extremely vulnerable, and if he abandons it he looks like a flip-flopper with no convictions.

Romney would present Obama with a tougher problem. But the bit about his religion and the Christian right is something I hadn't considered much before. That could be true. It doesn't speak well of us as a nation, but it could be true. The Republicans won in 2010 because progressive voters were disgusted with Obama and sat it out. If religious-right voters have a similar reaction to Romney because he's a Mormon, reelection could get a lot easier for Obama.

We still don't know who the GOP nominee is going to be. If it's Herman Cain, Obama is going to win in a walkover. Cain is just too far out there; his 9-9-9 plan leaves him extremely vulnerable, and if he abandons it he looks like a flip-flopper with no convictions.

Romney would present Obama with a tougher problem. But the bit about his religion and the Christian right is something I hadn't considered much before. That could be true. It doesn't speak well of us as a nation, but it could be true. The Republicans won in 2010 because progressive voters were disgusted with Obama and sat it out. If religious-right voters have a similar reaction to Romney because he's a Mormon, reelection could get a lot easier for Obama.

I'm an atheist, and Romney's religion is the deal-killer for me. I think a lot of mainstream Christians, not just the far right, are going to have a problem with it. Especially if we start looking beneath the wallpaper they've put over the stranger stuff.

I'm always amazed that the same people who whinge about Pat Robertson, the Religious right, the pastor who made some odd comment about the Statue of Liberty being a pagan goddess, and fight tooth and nail if someone suggests teaching anything other than Evolution in the schools or is someone accidently blurts out a prayer are the ones complaining that some people just find Romney's Mormonism to be a little weird.

Back in 2008, Romney said that people had every right to look at his religion. Today he says anyone criticizing it are adding "poisonous" comments. Maybe we looked at it and didn't like what we saw.

Although Conservatives know of the states Obama is in serious trouble with, The GOP candidate will only have to flip one of these states to take the victory.
First Seven States GOP shouldn't have any problem flipping from 2008:
Virginia, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Iowa, New Hampshire, North Carolina

Now, this leaves three other swing states:
Michigan, Florida, New Jersey.

It'll be a lot easier to flip Florida than Pennsylvania.

Check out this web-page and try to find any way Obama can win. It seems impossible!
2012 Electoral Map - Create Your Prediction!

Here's one way:

Perry takes the nomination and flips the tables. AZ goes to Obama when conservatives don't come out to vote, disenfranchised with Perry's policies on illegal immigration. All of New England votes for Obama, unwilling to vote for such an extreme conservative as Perry will appear to them. Virginia follows suit. Michigan disbelieves in Perry's ability to create jobs, and fears that any jobs he might create won't be the kind of quality industrial jobs that they expect in MI, that they'll be minimum wage jobs like the ones Perry's created in Texas. Ohio feels the same way. Accordingly, they vote Obama.

And finally, in a grand show of backlash after 10 years show their real "love" for Perry and flip for Obama. Obama wins a close race.

on another related topic, now keep in mind, between 50-54% of voters will vote against Obama just for spite, and/or will be in that "Anyone But Obama" group. Just like why so many voted for Obama, it was to spite Bush. They wanted the opposite of Bush, and gambled. Thats what u will see in the purple states, Obama is in trouble in most of them, he doesn't even need Florida to win. It really depends how how bad things are a year from now.

Although Conservatives know of the states Obama is in serious trouble with, The GOP candidate will only have to flip one of these states to take the victory.
First Seven States GOP shouldn't have any problem flipping from 2008:
Virginia, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Iowa, New Hampshire, North Carolina

Now, this leaves three other swing states:
Michigan, Florida, New Jersey.

It'll be a lot easier to flip Florida than Pennsylvania.

Tell me if I'm wrong, they say that the demographics of Penn&Ohio are about the same, last I heard,both have about 10% Black Population. That wont be enough to keep the states in Blue. I am pretty sure that the Average White&Latino voters in both states are pretty pissed now, and will be furious with Obama if their states are still around 10% unemployment in a year.

I think the Solendra thing shows the dysfunction of this administration, but do you think the average person cares about it that much? There are companies dropping like flies and the ones that aren't laying off people are reducing hours.

The thing about it is that Obama got 69 million people to vote for him last time. I have seen very few of them tell me that they made a mistake, or regretted it.

The biggest problem the GOP is going to have in knocking off an incumbant is getting the people who put him there to admit they screwed up in the first place. It's contrary to human nature, when you get right down to it.

I don't know how it is in Chicago but he's getting a lot of heat in NY. I haven't heard anybody say I wish I voted for McCain, I hear Hilary a lot... but yea nobody cares about Solyndra, sadly, and I don't think them being disappointed with him is going to get them to vote for a republican.

Question for you guys who live in blue states, lets say come july/august, the polls in many blue states show the race too close to call. wouldn't you think that the Obama Voter Fraud Staff would go to work? like they did in Nevada? Its like, Jerry Brown gets that 3AM Call from Maxine Waters,,,,,Jerry! Obama is down in the polls, we need to create 5 million voters! what do we do? hire SEIU ? they know how to rig elections!

Forum List

Back