The Senate will go back to the Democrats

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
Which is a good thing , the hate march has to be stopped somehow. Trump made it totally clear to many, including Conservatives, that the party is based on and controlled by hate. That will be the straw that will change the minds needed to move the senate to one that is anti hate. What I enjoy the most is the regressives created the mindset of their party that backfired totally into their face, which brought in the ultimate hater, Trump. The leader of the conservative party. Someone they can't control but They are him, they made him and they totally deserve him.
I'm putting out a early guaranty that the senate goes to the Democrats and I promise to be here to respond to whatever happens.

It's possible, but far from a done deal. Betting odds have the Dems with a 69% chance of taking control of the Senate.

Which is a good thing , the hate march has to be stopped somehow. Trump made it totally clear to many, including Conservatives, that the party is based on and controlled by hate. That will be the straw that will change the minds needed to move the senate to one that is anti hate. What I enjoy the most is the regressives created the mindset of their party that backfired totally into their face, which brought in the ultimate hater, Trump. The leader of the conservative party. Someone they can't control but They are him, they made him and they totally deserve him.
I'm putting out a early guaranty that the senate goes to the Democrats and I promise to be here to respond to whatever happens.

Yes, I think so too. Trump has damaged the GOP pretty badly.

It's possible, but far from a done deal. Betting odds have the Dems with a 69% chance of taking control of the Senate.

Not going to happen but you losers enjoy your delusion.

Democrats need a few seats past a majority, as the 2018 setup is unfavorable for them, and they'll lose a few seats.

The good news? There won't be Joe Lieberman or Ben Nelson constantly backstabbing the Democratic majority this time around. There are no snakes like that in the current group of Democratic senators and hopefuls.

Not going to happen but you losers enjoy your delusion.
It would be advisable to look into it first, you can't make it happen because you want it that way.

Democrats need a few seats past a majority, as the 2018 setup is unfavorable for them, and they'll lose a few seats.

The good news? There won't be Joe Lieberman or Ben Nelson constantly backstabbing the Democratic majority this time around. There are no snakes like that in the current group of Democratic senators and hopefuls.
Now if I remember correctly it is not as supported of Regressives as, it is for Democrats in 2016. I think that the Trump disaster made a lot of people find out the hate that drives the right and that may carry the day in 2018.

1. Using the term "hate" as a pejorative indicates a partially developed intellect.

2. Ditto for condoning legislative obstruction (not allowing votes) and refusal to perform constitutional duties (passing a budget).

3. As a result, your promise to "respond" is of little value or interest.

1. Using the term "hate" as a pejorative indicates a partially developed intellect.

2. Ditto for condoning legislative obstruction (not allowing votes) and refusal to perform constitutional duties (passing a budget).

3. As a result, your promise to "respond" is of little value or interest.
Thats pitiful, I will point out that you just responded with nothing, so what does that massive intellect take you to, How about I'm a commie, Tell me I can't spell or that woopy ding you just don't like me. Your just another of the Empty headed people here.
Of course my comment stands, The regressive will lose the senate.

Forum List

Back