The Senate Impeachment is a total waste of time

You can tell the same lie over and over like you keep doing but in your heart, you know it's a lie.

Yet another off topic rant by Daryl....

Not everyone is a Democrat Daryl. Trump never bribed anyone and no witness has any evidence that he did. For God's sake Daryl, we have the transcript and not even the Democrat hearsay so-called 'witnesses' could point to any bribery and, BTW not even the President of the Ukraine said Trump bribed him or anyone else. The only ones lying are the Democrats as proven by Schiff's lying characterization of the actual transcript. In order for you to have any validity at all you need to address why one of your Democrat heroes outright lied.

You can tell the same lie over and over like you keep doing but in your heart, you know it's a lie.

Yet another off topic rant by Daryl....

Not everyone is a Democrat Daryl. Trump never bribed anyone and no witness has any evidence that he did. For God's sake Daryl, we have the transcript and not even the Democrat hearsay so-called 'witnesses' could point to any bribery and, BTW not even the President of the Ukraine said Trump bribed him or anyone else. The only ones lying are the Democrats as proven by Schiff's lying characterization of the actual transcript. In order for you to have any validity at all you need to address why one of your Democrat heroes outright lied.

You have the transcript on the first call. They have the transcript from the 2nd call. You know, the one where he asked for the favor. And not all Republicans are the party of the rump but NO party of the rump like you are Republicans. And I happen to be an old Republican before you John Birchers hijacked the party. You can deny it all you wish but us old Republicans know better. So please stop calling yourselves Republicans and Conservatives, it's embarrassing.

You have the transcript on the first call. They have the transcript from the 2nd call. You know, the one where he asked for the favor. And not all Republicans are the party of the rump but NO party of the rump like you are Republicans. And I happen to be an old Republican before you John Birchers hijacked the party. You can deny it all you wish but us old Republicans know better. So please stop calling yourselves Republicans and Conservatives, it's embarrassing.

There has been no presentation of any 2nd call. If you have the transcript please post it. The rest of your post is obfuscation and off topic.

I don't say thing because Trump is guilty or innocent. I say this because of one man who controls all of the Republican Senators. So far, all votes have been 53 to 47. Every one of them. McConnel has gotten the vote to table everything the House has tried to introduce into the Hearing by a pure Party Vote. Let's save time. Instead of going through the arguments and the vote and even the 5 to 30 minute breaks, just have McConnel stand up and say, "No" and it's defeated. It would, save a ton of time and shorten this thing up dramatically. The forgone conclusion won't change.

NO witnesses, no changes to his personal rules. Just say no and be done with it. That way, with the vote of 53 to 47, they can be done in less than an hour and all go home. He's running things just like he runs the Senate on a day to day basis. What's sad is, ALL the republican Senators are blindly following. It appears that we need to impeach the Senate in November and start all over again.
Daryl, what is the driving force behind your hate?

I don't say thing because Trump is guilty or innocent. I say this because of one man who controls all of the Republican Senators. So far, all votes have been 53 to 47. Every one of them. McConnel has gotten the vote to table everything the House has tried to introduce into the Hearing by a pure Party Vote. Let's save time. Instead of going through the arguments and the vote and even the 5 to 30 minute breaks, just have McConnel stand up and say, "No" and it's defeated. It would, save a ton of time and shorten this thing up dramatically. The forgone conclusion won't change.

NO witnesses, no changes to his personal rules. Just say no and be done with it. That way, with the vote of 53 to 47, they can be done in less than an hour and all go home. He's running things just like he runs the Senate on a day to day basis. What's sad is, ALL the republican Senators are blindly following. It appears that we need to impeach the Senate in November and start all over again.

I hate injustice. I hate blatant prejudice. I hate stupidity. I hate when someone attempts to destroy America and all it's stood for since it was formed. IF that describes you then yes, I do hate you. So far, that description pretty well zeroes in on your mantra. But when the Orange Deity crashes, there therapy programs you can get involved in to deprogram.

I hate injustice. I hate blatant prejudice. I hate stupidity. I hate when someone attempts to destroy America and all it's stood for since it was formed. IF that describes you then yes, I do hate you. So far, that description pretty well zeroes in on your mantra. But when the Orange Deity crashes, there therapy programs you can get involved in to deprogram.

Clearly, you have a "Hate" problem.

Clearly, you have a "Hate" problem.

Hey, you asked. You do't like the answer, don't ask the question. If you were hoping for me to say that I would love to take long hot showers with you, you have a very long wait on that one.

what is the injustice?
what is the prejudice?
how are the republicans destroying America?

what is the injustice?
what is the prejudice?

I won't waste my time with you trying to explain your destructive behavior. If you didn't learn the lessons as a small child you won't understand it today. The good news is, when your Orange Deity is gone there will be therapy and group sessions to deprogram you so you can become a useful member of society. Or you can just eat your gun. Either one works for me. It won't disturb my sleep anymore than it's already disturbed.

what is the injustice?
what is the prejudice?

I won't waste my time with you trying to explain your destructive behavior. If you didn't learn the lessons as a small child you won't understand it today. The good news is, when your Orange Deity is gone there will be therapy and group sessions to deprogram you so you can become a useful member of society. Or you can just eat your gun. Either one works for me. It won't disturb my sleep anymore than it's already disturbed.
43E924F5-20C6-45B7-9679-85E03A36E93A.jpeg

The Dems had to know before they started the whole thing that this would happen. Fucking waste of time.

What it is showing is that the Reps are voting as a block to do exactly what Moscow Mitch tells them to do. We need live Senators, not Robots who can only vote the way that Moscow Mitch has programmed them to vote. I can't speak for any other Senator other than the one Colorado has there but it's a forgone conclusion that if that were to happen he would be toast in November. State Wide, Rump isn't too popular here, just in small pockets. And Gardner isn't voting to represent us, he's representing Rump. I wonder what Rump puts in their coffees in the Morning? Or does he just have Moscow Mitch do it for him.
Yeah, because Democrats always buck the party line.
How fucking retarded are you?

The Dems had to know before they started the whole thing that this would happen. Fucking waste of time.

What it is showing is that the Reps are voting as a block to do exactly what Moscow Mitch tells them to do. We need live Senators, not Robots who can only vote the way that Moscow Mitch has programmed them to vote. I can't speak for any other Senator other than the one Colorado has there but it's a forgone conclusion that if that were to happen he would be toast in November. State Wide, Rump isn't too popular here, just in small pockets. And Gardner isn't voting to represent us, he's representing Rump. I wonder what Rump puts in their coffees in the Morning? Or does he just have Moscow Mitch do it for him.
Republicans almost always vote in lockstep. Seems that Dems do too.

Nancy learned not to gamble on the new Moderate Dems. There are about 7 in the House that won't vote lock step.
Oooo!
A whole 7!

You know what is really scary? If Trump remains in office, he's gonna consider that being "exonerated" and will not think there are any consequences for his actions. He's shown repeatedly that he will keep pushing the limits if they let him, and not kicking him out of office would be an example of that.

And, what's worse, if he does something that is worthy of another impeachment, his supporters will just dismiss this as another attempt to remove him from office and not pay attention, even if he shoots someone on 5th Ave.
LOL ya we should kick him out of office for doing his job. The 2 articles of Impeachment are so much of a joke the House is trying to get the Senate to do their job to find anything worth impeachment.

Nancy learned not to gamble on the new Moderate Dems. There are about 7 in the House that won't vote lock step.
Oooo!
A whole 7!
How many you got?

Oooo!
A whole 7!
How many you got?
It depends on what we’re tawkin’ bout.
No one fucks with Trump.

what is the injustice?
what is the prejudice?

LOL now who saw THIS coming, he makes a claim and when called on says ' I am above answering that question" the only people that do that are the ones that have no answer to give and are trying to deflect away from the question,

Forum List

Back