The Self-Loathing Jew

Sir, it is a well-known fact that military service is a bastion of the undereducated---as you so clearly demonstrate...soldiers don't think--they follow, once you join the military you check you mind, personal feelings, autonomy, and morality at the door...

why is it that a lot of jews trash the military. most of the kids who join have very limited opportunities because of an economic system that discriminates against the poor. just because some rich jewish person like you has a rich daddy is no reason to trash our troops.

sokdiers think fine, and part of that thinking, yes, involves following legal orders. i don't want to be debating existentialism and morality when some bad guy is bustin; in on my position. also, if the troopies are so stupid, what does that make you. you're taxes are paying for them.

This is the first and only time I've heard a Jew bash the military. In Israel, of course, everyone does the army. All 8 of my cousins, both male and female, have been soldiers, and one died. Growing up in post-draft America, none of my Jewish friends did the American Army, but their dads were drafted during World War 2. One of my friend's dads was a colonel, and another helped liberate the concentration camps.

I am not 'bashing the military'...I am simply pointing out the facts that are too often ignored: joining the military is tantamout to surrendering all personal feeling and moral positioning, and submitting to an external authority...you are ordered to kill---you kill...these are the actions of blind automotons. The military is also a receptacle for low-income, underedcuated urban minorities and whites from defunct mill-towns across the nation...if anyone can refute any of these observation---by all means have at it

When I was in the Army, we were taught to communicate in such a manner as to be; Clear. Complete. and Concise. That means don't run off at the mouth. Course you being a colledge perfesser and all that wouldn't ken that.

Sir, it is a well-known fact that military service is a bastion of the undereducated---as you so clearly demonstrate...soldiers don't think--they follow, once you join the military you check you mind, personal feelings, autonomy, and morality at the door...

why is it that a lot of jews trash the military. most of the kids who join have very limited opportunities because of an economic system that discriminates against the poor. just because some rich jewish person like you has a rich daddy is no reason to trash our troops.

sokdiers think fine, and part of that thinking, yes, involves following legal orders. i don't want to be debating existentialism and morality when some bad guy is bustin; in on my position. also, if the troopies are so stupid, what does that make you. you're taxes are paying for them.

What one earth makes you assume I'm a "rich Jewish person"? Is that the information they deceminate at the white-power rallies that you attend? I am a retired educator who lives on a nice pension, and collect SS..as does my wife...perhaps you've confused me with Bernie Madoff/

You don't know for a fact that the poster is rich or Jewish or ever knew his daddy but none of that stops a dime-a-dozen Nazi skank from taking a cheap shot at Jews, eh Bubba.

‘Ol Sniffer stuck in his hyperbole chanting like Chicken Little: crying: Jew Hater! Jew Hater!

Why not grow up Princess Thong and post to the subject matter instead of your fantasies.

I served in the US Navy----my father served and my son served All three persons noted in the preceding sentence are or were jews

This is the first and only time I've heard a Jew bash the military. In Israel, of course, everyone does the army. All 8 of my cousins, both male and female, have been soldiers, and one died. Growing up in post-draft America, none of my Jewish friends did the American Army, but their dads were drafted during World War 2. One of my friend's dads was a colonel, and another helped liberate the concentration camps.

i've heard jewish posters refer to an american soldier i knew personally who helped liberate the camps as a "NAZI" and his wife, who helped jewish refugees from those very same camps referred to also as "NAZI."

having been in the US Army during a period when it was transitioning from a draft army (i was being drafted but i enlisted instead) to an all volunteer army, you are right. i did not know many jews, actually none, who enlisted. i think it is commendable that the fathers of your jewish friends weren't draft dodgers during WWII. i, too, had many uncles and a father in the Army during WWII, having enlisted shortly after the attack on pearl harbor.

i have no idea about jews bashing the militery other than dreyfuss and some first hand experience with some jewish people who called me a "baby killer" and elaborating on that in greatly imagined detail because i served in vietnam. that sort of made me angry but, oh well. actually, i am ashamed to say it, but it was the first time i ever experienced PTSD. it was very minor but man, i sure didn't need it. i am normally a very emotionally strong person.

Last edited:

What one earth makes you assume I'm a "rich Jewish person"? Is that the information they deceminate at the white-power rallies that you attend? I am a retired educator who lives on a nice pension, and collect SS..as does my wife...perhaps you've confused me with Bernie Madoff/

rich is a very relative term. obviously you were not so poor that you couldn't afford college and had to join the military. as for your being jewish, i am not assuming you are. you said you are.

i knew a lot of very smart soldiers and a lot of very well educated soldiers. i used my GI bill to attend the U of W and was doing research work in neurophysiology when the grant money dried up and, being poor, i had to go to work...so thirty years ago i took a $15.7/hr job as a warehouse worker with a guaranteed raise after the first year to $21.00/hr while my friends who didn't have to drop out got their doctorates and began jobs at less than half that pay. i retired after 25 years with a teamster pension. i figured i could be a smart guy in my spare time.

i knew a lot of stupid soldiers too but so what.

i've heard jewish posters refer to an american soldier i knew personally who helped liberate the camps as a "NAZI" and his wife, who helped jewish refugees from those very same camps referred to also as "NAZI."

having been in the US Army during a period when it was transitioning from a draft army (i was being drafted but i enlisted instead) to an all volunteer army, you are right. i did not know many jews, actually none, who enlisted. i think it is commendable that the fathers of your jewish friends weren't draft dodgers during WWII. i, too, had many uncles and a father in the Army during WWII, having enlisted shortly after the attack on pearl harbor.

i have no idea about jews bashing the militery other than dreyfuss and some first hand experience with some jewish people who called me a "baby killer" and elaborating on that in greatly imagined detail because i served in vietnam. that sort of made me angry but, oh well. actually, i am ashamed to say it, but it was the first time i ever experienced PTSD. it was very minor but man, i sure didn't need it. i am normally a very emotionally strong person.
:bsflag: :poop:

Last edited:
Reminds me of Saltzman a past antiZionist Jewish poster. They used to call him a self-hating Jew for speaking about Justice.
It sure does sound like Saltzman. You win a seegar. Know where Magnum is?

Nah. This is as clear a case of fraud as can be discerned on an anonymous (and very obscure) message board. The fact that a thoroughly discredited poster can simply shed his goat-sucking reputation and return 24 hrs later with a new screen name and a clean slate is probably just too tempting for a dishonest and cowardly Nazi slimeball. Unless I miss my guess, the SN in question will be gone within weeks.

Just an interesting old thread that still seems relevant. This manifestation of Skit was indeed gone within weeks. :D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back