The Self-Loathing Jew

You have essentially defined Zionism---with particular and demonstrable emphasis on "compelled to lie because the truth jsut doesn't fully express his hate"....projection par-excellence

That would certainly be the Nazi definition but the M-W definition is quite different:

Definition of ZIONISM : an international movement originally for the establishment of a Jewish national or religious community in Palestine and later for the support of modern Israel

That is the surface definition of Zionism my good fellow, it doesn't begin to describe what Zionism entails, but it is quite curious that your select definition of Zionism recognizes "Palestine"---which Zionists claim to be a territorial fiction...even your concentric lies fold back on themselves...endlessly amusing to watch you liars walk your tightrope and struggle for balance...LOL

You mean some Zionists but there is no reason to deny that Israel was reestablished in a region known as Palestine, and your definition of Zionism smacks of the hate regularly posted by the Nazi types.
Just sayin'.

if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.....

Peeballs is playing the goebbels semantic game they all do it

Dreyfuss "the college professor" again demonstrates his extreme ignorance. Anyone with even passing acquaintance with the history'
of Israel and ziionism would know that the term PALESTINE has been used
BY JEWS for the past 2000 years to designate just what the roman conquorers meant when they said PALESTINE ie --the Israel/Judea and---it was, in fact barely used by arabs. The word shows up not only in the writings of jews for the past 2000 years (I defy anyone to find it in the writings of arab muslims----lets say 400 years ago) but it was used to NAME various organizations in other countries devoted to 'zionism' A few years ago I ended up in the southern part of Manhattan----known as "the lower east side' the area where jews lived----where my grandmother was born. I noticed a painted sign on the side of an abandoned building -----it was in Yiddish----ie hebrew letters but I did not actually know the language. I tried to make out the words phonetically-----the long one turned out to be PALESTINIAN the sign was dated 1922 It was some sort of organization in support of the zionist project from 1922

on jewish holidays---when I get a bit bored with the "services" in the synagogues ---I wonder about looking for a book in english A few years ago I found one ----dated 1906----it included a description of some activities in support of some other activities for some people called "PALESTINIANS" ----that referred to jews living in PALESTINE Try finding a book from 1906 that decscribes ANY ARAB MUSLIM as a PALESTINIAN Dreyfus gee do you ever read ANYTHING?

Why certainly: [ antisemitism ] is defined as attitudes that are injurious and defamatory to Jews...what could possibly be more harmful to Jews than the central values of Zionism? Apparently you have a phobia to brevity as well as facts
When I was in the Army, we were taught to communicate in such a manner as to be; Clear. Complete. and Concise. That means don't run off at the mouth. Course you being a colledge perfesser and all that wouldn't ken that.

Sir, it is a well-known fact that military service is a bastion of the undereducated---as you so clearly demonstrate...soldiers don't think--they follow, once you join the military you check you mind, personal feelings, autonomy, and morality at the door...
I absolutely agree with you for once. It wasn't American soldiers who gave you license to be a creep in public; it was the political parties. Along with Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dorhn, Saul Alinsky,Barry Sotero and the rest of that human scum and garbage. Being a colledge perfesser and all, I suppose you are acquainted with that mangy nest of rats, with the exception of Alinsky (Self Hating Jew Extraordinaire) whom God stilled his evil heart forever. As for the military, most have a college degree if not some college today and could give you professional students some valuable lessons. Chowderhead.

Of course, as you well know, Hoss isn't Jewish but your hate for Jews has once again been noted.

What I don't understand is: even if he is an anti-Semite, how would that affect the veracity of his post?

This question is far too logical for the Zionist mind...it will only confuse and agitate them
A better question, Skitt, is why you don't take it up with your psychiatrist as to why you are always trying to confuse and agitate the Jews and their supporters on this board.

When I was in the Army, we were taught to communicate in such a manner as to be; Clear. Complete. and Concise. That means don't run off at the mouth. Course you being a colledge perfesser and all that wouldn't ken that.

Sir, it is a well-known fact that military service is a bastion of the undereducated---as you so clearly demonstrate...soldiers don't think--they follow, once you join the military you check you mind, personal feelings, autonomy, and morality at the door...
I absolutely agree with you for once. It wasn't American soldiers who gave you license to be a creep in public; it was the political parties. Along with Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dorhn, Saul Alinsky,Barry Sotero and the rest of that human scum and garbage. Being a colledge perfesser and all, I suppose you are acquainted with that mangy nest of rats, with the exception of Alinsky (Self Hating Jew Extraordinaire) whom God stilled his evil heart forever. As for the military, most have a college degree if not some college today and could give you professional students some valuable lessons. Chowderhead.

Incorrect Sir...the vast majority of those in the military are underedcuated...some take online courses at third-rate universities like Phoenix-online--paid by the GI-bill, but most have a high school edcuation and choose the military becasue of extremely limited options...minorities from the inner city and poor whites from devasted factory towns form 99% of the military today...their service has nothing whatsoever to do with such bandied ideas as 'defending our freedoms" or "serving their country"....moreover they are essentially cannon-fodder for elite foreign policies who origins and strategies they scarcely begin to comprehend...how very tragic that they lay down their lives in the belief that they are fighting terrorism---when in fact they are participating in it....

That would certainly be the Nazi definition but the M-W definition is quite different:

Definition of ZIONISM : an international movement originally for the establishment of a Jewish national or religious community in Palestine and later for the support of modern Israel

That is the surface definition of Zionism my good fellow, it doesn't begin to describe what Zionism entails, but it is quite curious that your select definition of Zionism recognizes "Palestine"---which Zionists claim to be a territorial fiction...even your concentric lies fold back on themselves...endlessly amusing to watch you liars walk your tightrope and struggle for balance...LOL

You mean some Zionists but there is no reason to deny that Israel was reestablished in a region known as Palestine, and your definition of Zionism smacks of the hate regularly posted by the Nazi types.
Just sayin'.

"reestablished"? here again sir you tie your own argument in concentric knots...in order to "reestablish" Israel--based soley upon the internal characteristics of the ancient contruct---you would require the force of a LEGALLY-INVOKED absentee land claim that entitled mixed European varients of 20th century Jews with a coherent and lawful claim...that claim is pure fiction...the dismissal of Palestine seems entirely selective in the Zio-realm, when the argument demands recognition, we are told that Palestine existed...in the next sentence "there was never a Palestine"...you need to sort through your crude lies for some minor appearance of consistency...

This is a stupid thread. Post about the conflcit not about Jews, this is in the wrong area

This is a stupid thread. Post about the conflcit not about Jews, this is in the wrong area

How do you manage to separate the conflcit from Jews? Jewish identity is the very core of the conflict...

No, not really it has to with a lot of things...mainly the way the international world handled it but everything already happened so it's stupid to post threads about Jewish people, it's just like American jihad posting threads about Muslim people

How do you manage to separate the conflcit from Jews? Jewish identity is the very core of the conflict...

No, not really it has to with a lot of things...mainly the way the international world handled it but everything already happened so it's stupid to post threads about Jewish people, it's just like American jihad posting threads about Muslim people

"not really"? How so?...the issues and conflict at the very center revolve around the subject of Jewish identity, but you dismiss it as 'stupid' to discuss Jewish identity?...care to hazard a wild guess as to whom is "stupid'?

LOL both "because" and "dreyfuss" have choked on their own stupidity

I am against this thread? I never talked to this guy or agreed with him in anything so you make no sense

where did I say you "AGREED" with idiot 'dreyfuss' I simply stated, correctly, that both of you have choked on your own stupidity

Irosie have you ever thought that your a fucking idiot? I never said anything false I state my experiences

"because" you have parroted KHUTBAH JUMAAT filth and the concept that in whatever place the dogs of arabia have defecated------is "MUSLIM LAND FOREVER"

Forum List

Back