The Self-Loathing Jew

DreyfussRan

Rookie
Sep 5, 2012
It remains a staid truth that within any ideologically rooted group, the most feared and bitterly attacked foes are internal---not external. To this end phrases like "Self-hating Catholic" or "self-loathing Jew" have become far too routine. The strategy here seems impossibly simplistic and weighted down by its own obvious levels of desperate compensation, yet nevertheless these labels carry group condemnation that readily translates to a scarlett-letter. In the case of Israel and overt Zionist dogma, Jewish identity politics turns on a stark black and white choice: either adopt the permeable set of lies, evasions, and grotesque propaganda that accompanies the Jewish state, or dare to voice the truth and suffer the recriminations of Zionist cult-fanaticism. The choice is crystal-clear, and morally unclouded: Jews are expected to tow the Zionist line to the worthless syllable, but this conspires to undermine the Jewish identity of my childhood, and the loving sensibility of uncles who imparted a radically different set of Jewish identity characteristics that turned on an individual moral bearing. If being a Jew means lying for Israel, then I renounce the arbitrary definitions of the label. Rigourously educated Jews understand the details of the crude and artless historical narrative applied to the modern state of Israel, just as they understand the fascist dimensions of the Zionism that rings these blunt tools of misinformation. In this sense there exists a modern Jewish resistance, our enemy is within, and its weapons are lies and moral deceit...

Reminds me of Saltzman a past antiZionist Jewish poster. They used to call him a self-hating Jew for speaking about Justice.

It remains a staid truth that within any ideologically rooted group, the most feared and bitterly attacked foes are internal---not external. To this end phrases like "Self-hating Catholic" or "self-loathing Jew" have become far too routine. The strategy here seems impossibly simplistic and weighted down by its own obvious levels of desperate compensation, yet nevertheless these labels carry group condemnation that readily translates to a scarlett-letter. In the case of Israel and overt Zionist dogma, Jewish identity politics turns on a stark black and white choice: either adopt the permeable set of lies, evasions, and grotesque propaganda that accompanies the Jewish state, or dare to voice the truth and suffer the recriminations of Zionist cult-fanaticism. The choice is crystal-clear, and morally unclouded: Jews are expected to tow the Zionist line to the worthless syllable, but this conspires to undermine the Jewish identity of my childhood, and the loving sensibility of uncles who imparted a radically different set of Jewish identity characteristics that turned on an individual moral bearing. If being a Jew means lying for Israel, then I renounce the arbitrary definitions of the label. Rigourously educated Jews understand the details of the crude and artless historical narrative applied to the modern state of Israel, just as they understand the fascist dimensions of the Zionism that rings these blunt tools of misinformation. In this sense there exists a modern Jewish resistance, our enemy is within, and its weapons are lies and moral deceit...
Is this diatribe a practice run for a thesis on Jew hate? When it's finalized, post it on StormFront. Maybe they'll award you an honorary PhD. (That's Piled Higher and Deeper.)

Reminds me of Saltzman a past antiZionist Jewish poster. They used to call him a self-hating Jew for speaking about Justice.
It sure does sound like Saltzman. You win a seegar. Know where Magnum is?

Is this diatribe a practice run for a thesis on Jew hate? When it's finalized, post it on StormFront. Maybe they'll award you an honorary PhD. (That's Piled Higher and Deeper.)

Bet you would be on top of the heap...but suprised you left your santuary under the Hoss's tail. lol

• Banned

Sir...you seem to have a perilously limited range of repsonse...invoking 'stormfront' serves merely to underscore the very point I was making: Jews cannot tolerate other Jews who speak the truth...you feed what passes for your position from the humblest sludge of Zionist prevarication, and dare to ridicule facts that you scarcely begin to comprehend...in my classroom that would earn you an unequivocal ( F )

• Banned

"Justice" is the antithesis of Zionism, and Mr Saltzman was indeed a mensch...

It sure does sound like Saltzman. You win a seegar. Know where Magnum is?

Nah. This is as clear a case of fraud as can be discerned on an anonymous (and very obscure) message board. The fact that a thoroughly discredited poster can simply shed his goat-sucking reputation and return 24 hrs later with a new screen name and a clean slate is probably just too tempting for a dishonest and cowardly Nazi slimeball. Unless I miss my guess, the SN in question will be gone within weeks.

Sir...you seem to have a perilously limited range of repsonse...invoking 'stormfront' serves merely to underscore the very point I was making: Jews cannot tolerate other Jews who speak the truth...you feed what passes for your position from the humblest sludge of Zionist prevarication, and dare to ridicule facts that you scarcely begin to comprehend...in my classroom that would earn you an unequivocal ( F )

Of course, as you well know, Hoss isn't Jewish but your hate for Jews has once again been noted.

You don't have to call me 'Sir.' I work for a living. And I went to the school of Hard Knocks and earned an A+.

Of course, as you well know, Hoss isn't Jewish but your hate for Jews has once again been noted.

What I don't understand is: even if he is an anti-Semite, how would that affect the veracity of his post?

You don't have to call me 'Sir.' I work for a living. And I went to the school of Hard Knocks and earned an A+.

Indeed you did and it's something the more pompous among us both fear and fail to comprehend. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

What I don't understand is: even if he is an anti-Semite, how would that affect the veracity of his post?

I can understand why someone like you would feel compelled to defend anti-Semites.

If you're talking about Herr Doktor Professor Dreyfus(s) it's simply the fact that he loves Jews but is too shy to admit it. It's called 'tough love', din't ya know?

Forum List

Back