The Self Cleaning Oven Hour

A bunch of conservitards were planning on turning everything on to offset it.

No it's more that most people think earth hour is nothing but a stupid stunt like wearing stupid colored bracelet

Earth day, like all liberal bullshit is all about how it makes them feel rather than any results what they do may produce. Liberal ideas rarely produce anything like favorable results so the "feeling" they get from token gestures is all they get. It is as close to a feeling of actual accomplishment that any of them are likely to get. Sad that making a gesture that makes you "feel" like you accomplished something is about as good as it gets for them. Little wonder they are so bitter.
So, does it make you feel more feminine/masculine to turn on extra stuff during this earth hour thing?

I don't turn on or off anything..I ignore your token gesture entirely...since it is completely meaningless...to give it any attention whatsoever would be to admit that it has any value at all.
And yet here you are, giving it attention....

Do you really fool yourself with that sort of thinking? Someone points out the emptiness, the abject nihility of your gesture and in your mind it somehow gets translated to "whoo hoo...we are getting some traction now!"

Little wonder you are a dupe if that sort of mental masturbation is acting as the filter between yourself and reality.

They should have earth hour at 4 am and then claim historic high participation rates :102:

No it's more that most people think earth hour is nothing but a stupid stunt like wearing stupid colored bracelet

Earth day, like all liberal bullshit is all about how it makes them feel rather than any results what they do may produce. Liberal ideas rarely produce anything like favorable results so the "feeling" they get from token gestures is all they get. It is as close to a feeling of actual accomplishment that any of them are likely to get. Sad that making a gesture that makes you "feel" like you accomplished something is about as good as it gets for them. Little wonder they are so bitter.
So, does it make you feel more feminine/masculine to turn on extra stuff during this earth hour thing?

I don't turn on or off anything..I ignore your token gesture entirely...since it is completely meaningless...to give it any attention whatsoever would be to admit that it has any value at all.

Do you really fool yourself with that sort of thinking? Someone points out the emptiness, the abject nihility of your gesture and in your mind it somehow gets translated to "whoo hoo...we are getting some traction now!"

Little wonder you are a dupe if that sort of mental masturbation is acting as the filter between yourself and reality.
You haven't paid attention to my posts in this thread.

You are making a fool of yourself.

Stop.

Stop.

s0n....not for nothing but you just dont bring much in the form of substance.....like ever. Just sayin'....if you want to get responses, some at least slightly compelling stuff would help.:113:

Stop.

How could they when you post empty drivel, EVERY TIME!

Post #3,

A bunch of conservitards were planning on turning everything on to offset it

#7,

That's because many of you conservitards actively work at being assholes.

#12,

Or maybe it's just that you're assholes.

#13,

So you have to be assholes about it?

#15,

Grocery bags.

#32,

#33,

You know the tide pods are nonpolitical, why do you persist in this lie?

#35,

You read the thread, right? A number of folks here claimed to be planning just that.

In the interest of full disclosure I didn't turn anything off for earth hour, I think it's kinda silly. What we need is some.lasting changes, not an hour.

But it's just asinine to turn extra stuff on or burn your couch or whatever.

#40,

And yet here you are, giving it attention

#43,

Stop.
================================================================================================
Gee what an empty set of drivel you posted...……………..:boohoo:

Stop.

How could they when you post empty drivel, EVERY TIME!

Post #3,

A bunch of conservitards were planning on turning everything on to offset it

#7,

That's because many of you conservitards actively work at being assholes.

#12,

Or maybe it's just that you're assholes.

#13,

So you have to be assholes about it?

#15,

Grocery bags.

#32,

#33,

You know the tide pods are nonpolitical, why do you persist in this lie?

#35,

You read the thread, right? A number of folks here claimed to be planning just that.

In the interest of full disclosure I didn't turn anything off for earth hour, I think it's kinda silly. What we need is some.lasting changes, not an hour.

But it's just asinine to turn extra stuff on or burn your couch or whatever.

#40,

And yet here you are, giving it attention

#43,

Stop.
================================================================================================
Gee what an empty set of drivel you posted...……………..:boohoo:

Oy

Lol.....some of these progressives just devoid of any level of clever. Like your post astutely points out!!:2up:. Geez.....worse than I thought too! At least Crick throws up some maps once in awhile!

Things really devolving in here Tommy.....zero challenge from these cheesedicks anymore. We're talking about ovens at this point!:gay:

Let’s strip those forests for paper again! Then we can burn them and add co2 to the air! Lol

I plan on buying a 500 count box of plastic bags to keep in my trunk when NY's idiotic bag ban passes.

Hey man.....does this mean we aren't going to be able to buy those big trash can bags anymore? I just thought of that! I live in New York too so anything is possible if it is even marginally retarded.

My God Marty......this forum is a hoot isn't it?!!!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

They excluded trash bags, and for some reason dry cleaner bags and takeout bags.

Only grocery store/supermarkets and retail stores.

Stop.

Not a very good defense...but then that is standard practice for you isn't it? When you have no defense of your position, you call names...

Let’s strip those forests for paper again! Then we can burn them and add co2 to the air! Lol

I plan on buying a 500 count box of plastic bags to keep in my trunk when NY's idiotic bag ban passes.

Hey man.....does this mean we aren't going to be able to buy those big trash can bags anymore? I just thought of that! I live in New York too so anything is possible if it is even marginally retarded.

My God Marty......this forum is a hoot isn't it?!!!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

They excluded trash bags, and for some reason dry cleaner bags and takeout bags.

Only grocery store/supermarkets and retail stores.

Nah, they want to charge you 5 cents a bag for paper.

I am going to by a 900 count box of plastic bags to keep in my trunk, and wil, be the envy of all those people with the chicken juice infested re-usables.

Forum List

Back