The Secrets of Immortality

Would rather have a longer life span frozen at say the age of 30. Really wouldn't want to live forever in the body of an 80 year old crapping myself in a nursing home. I really wouldn't care to be in a mechanical or computer download as an earlier post stated. We would lose the emotional and sensory part of our existence.

If I were to off you the secret to immortality, what would you give me?

Not a thing. We are all immortal beings. In the book of Jeremiah we read God telling Jeremiah that He knew him before he placed him in his mothers womb. In other words, God knew Jeremiah before he was made manifest in a human form on the earth below.

God knew us before he placed us in our mothers wombs. We are indeed immortal in that when we leave this earth? We will go to one of two places - heaven or hell - where we will be given an indestructable body and spend our eternity there. We will never die as in ceasing to exist. We are merely transported ( our spirit and soul ) from this earth to the next place....by our own decisions and free will - of course.

-Jeremiah

I simply can not understand why anybody would want to linger more than the absolutely necessary here on earth....

If they want to .... they must be pathetic weaklings despicable masochists....

I can not see any other reason.

Is this a cry for help? Or are you just thinking hitting menopause is enough?

you want to live forever big boy?

you scared????????????? hahahaahaa

Somebody is, Skye. The Illuminati have branched out into the fountain of youth business. If you have the money and connections to become a member of their secret society they guarantee you the secrets of immortality and your assets to be kept safe when the crash comes.

I would not have believed it except this friend of mine has a son in law who worked for NASA as an astrophysicist and was invited to become a member of this particular group called Illuminati - his mother is a Christian Scientist who claims she is doing warfare on another planet - pays a fortune for mind programming - etc Real kook. Anyhow, my friends daughter finds these books and material from the secret society in a drawer in their home. She is very well educated, she could see it was a cult and he was paying hundreds of dollars for their books and club membership. They sent him a letter telling him his secret password to get him into secret meetings and a list of where they meet and when was included. When the password came - she got it. She then passed on the info to the right people and divorced him. Part of what they were promising her husband was some secret knowledge they have that will give him eternal youth. His wealth was also supposed to be protected. The letter head of stationary reads Illuminati. I read the letter myself so I know there are groups like this recruiting certain people around the USA right now. You have to be invited by them in order to become a member. - Jeri

Forum List

Back