The Secret Service is a disgrace and should be abolished

Ultimately the Treasury Department is responsible, actually.

Anyway, what is it with you wingnut loonies always wanting to abolish everything?

The Secret Service can be fixed.

With a lawless President corrupting every executive agency, it's the Wild West in Washington.

When the next President is sworn in, it will take a purge to clean up the mess.

With a lawless President corrupting every executive agency, it's the Wild West in Washington.

That's really the problem.

This is a fish that is rotting from the head down. It's been obvious for quite some time. There's nothing unique about the latest revelations of misconduct from the SS; we have seen plenty of other similar revelations about other high-level government agencies over the past several years; all clearly at the behest of the President.

That's really the problem.

This is a fish that is rotting from the head down. It's been obvious for quite some time. There's nothing unique about the latest revelations of misconduct from the SS; we have seen plenty of other similar revelations about other high-level government agencies over the past several years; all clearly at the behest of the President.

Looks like Neo-Nero set Neo-Rome on fire again....

That wasn't predictable.

If you voted for obozo once you should be ripped apart by wild dogs. If you did it twice you should linger for months and starve to death.

It makes me remember Jimmy Stewart in Mr. Smith goes to Washington. All the corruption, all the graft, all the sleeze, and there was only one man who was brave enough to fight it. I think that man is Ted Cruz.

It makes me remember Jimmy Stewart in Mr. Smith goes to Washington. All the corruption, all the graft, all the sleeze, and there was only one man who was brave enough to fight it. I think that man is Ted Cruz.

latest

Democrats and liberals are gloating because they see corruption of federal officials as a way for them to stay in power, even if they lose elections.

What we have is a culture of white males, who could give two fucks about the president taking advantage of the visceral hatred people have for him...

Look at govt. corruption under Clinton and then Bush.....Obama merely extended it.

You can go back to the Adams administration if you like. The bottom line is that we need a leader with integrity.

IMO that leader is Ted Cruz.

Cruz is a politician at the end of the day, imo. He shamelessly tried to capitalize off of Carson's valid opinion about Muslim candidates.

Cruz is a politician at the end of the day, imo. He shamelessly tried to capitalize off of Carson's valid opinion about Muslim candidates.

Please explain.

I have not heard that.

Cruz stumped about how the Constitutions says this and that when he knows that Carson was speaking of the conflict of Islam and American values. He didn't have the balls to back Carson.

Forum List

Back