The Secret Meeting that Changed Rap Music and Destroyed a Generation

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Classic Method Man expressing love for his Black wife. Me and my wifes song.

Regarding 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Mary J. Blige, Wiki reports, "At the age of five, she was molested by a family friend, and as a teenager she endured years of sexual harassment from her peers.[16] She numbed the pain with alcohol, drugs and promiscuity.[17]"

Blige later moved to Schlobohm Houses in Yonkers, New York, immediately north of New York City, where she lived with her mother and older sister.[18] Blige dropped out of high school in her junior year.[18]"

'Method Man Dissin The $HIT Out Of Wendy Williams'

In most communities populated by reasonably well-adjusted Americans, cancer patients are not looked down upon, they are treated with compassion.

Apparently Method Man chose to live in a community where some or many folks openly lack compassion for fellow citizens experiencing medical health issues....similar to a community where traumatized kids like Mary J. Blige are harrassed by their peers.

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

When you can explain the violent lyrics in some white music genres, let me know.

Here is an example of Hip Hop. Not really a rap song. Just a fusion of Hatian rap and R&B. Another classic.

A lot of the black women in music entertainment, you can hear their Gospel roots in their voices. I could hear it in that video when she was singing. Ever notice how well their voices carry? The black women, I mean. You don't hear that in a lot of the white female music entertainers. They don't generally have those Gospel roots. There's no soul in their voices. Not really. They're more like exhibitionists. Which sells merchandise, I suppose.

Last edited:
When you can explain the violent lyrics in some white music genres, let me know.

Well. Styles separate man. If we keep climbing up the ladder, we might one day figure out who it is up there that finally mastered the art. I dunno, IM2. It's a heck of a thing, man.

Here is an example of Hip Hop. Not really a rap song. Just a fusion of Hatian rap and R&B. Another classic.

A lot of the black women in music entertainment, you can hear their Gospel roots in their voices. I could hear it in that video when she was singing. Ever notice how well their voices carry? The black women, I mean. You don't hear that in a lot of the white female music entertainers. They don't generally have those Gospel roots. There's no soul in their voices. Not really. They're more like exhibitionists. Which sells merchandise, I suppose.

Yeah Black women are amazing. You can feel it when they sing. They move you. There are some good white singers though. Joss Stone has done some Hip Hop as well and I couldnt tell she was a white girl from rural UK.

Well. Styles separate man. If we keep climbing up the ladder, we might one day figure out who it is up there that finally mastered the art. I dunno, IM2. It's a heck of a thing, man.

I just get tired of reading whites blaming stuff mostly done by blacks as the cause for a decline of a society built on corruption.

This is more of a cultural issue, not so much racial, especially since there's such a diverse culture of fans of it.

Anyway. I thought it was an interesting read. Though, it might well be better adorned for the basement, in the conspiracy section. I dunno.

"The Secret Meeting that Changed Rap Music and Destroyed a Generation"

I was reading some thoughts on it from a gentleman with a doctorate in patristics from the University of Oxford, here's his thought on it, which I've snipped from. The snip is the lesser of the bulk of the content, but you can swatted me if you think I've snipped to much from it. It might be.

Anyway. Snip from the reviewers page

The implications of the allegations are clear: There was a clear social engineering program to (1) infiltrate a popular trend, to co-opt it, and to redirect its focus into advocacy of criminal behavior in order (2) to fill up private prisons and turn profits for the shareholders, and, (3) as a "side benefit", to exploit the criminalizing trend to create a stereotype of minorities and economic classes and further culturally divide the country. The private prisons soon filled, mostly with young kids, at first predominantly African-American, then reaching out to grab other young people who were exposed to the "music", whites, Hispanics, and so on. We all know how peer pressure works, especially in high school, where to be "cool" and "accepted" means you listen to the latest "cool" music group. The social engineers could count on this to spread the contagion.

To the letter-writer's list of the aims and effects of this "program" one might add a fourth possible long-term goal: to so barbarize music that those who exposed themselves constantly to it were "dumbed down" and cut off from other more genuine musical forms with a history and tradition: jazz, rock, country, and (here it comes) "classical."

The question is, does one believe the letter?

I do, and here's why: in my last book Microcosm and Medium I pointed out how the "deep state" made a deliberate post-war effort to penetrate and manipulate the world of the arts and music, and to drive them deliberately into modernist forms; "traditionalists need not apply." It happened everywhere, and the goal was to promote a kind of antinomian freedom from all previous tradition, rules, canon, custom, and mores in order to demonstrate that the West - as opposed to the Soviet bloc - was genuinely free. In other words, decadence and antinomianism were drafted; the west was "free" because it could flout all traditional artistic boundaries. In the process of researching that book, I ran across David McGowan's Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon, a book that exposes the stunning manipulation of the rock groups associated with Laurel Canyon in the 1960s and 1970s. Every one had clear ties to the "military-industrial complex", and no group's art went anywhere near politics or cultural critique. It looked to me then - as I wrote my own book - and looks to me now, as if this was the "popular prong" of the same effort to manipulate art and music and to socially engineer the culture by means of it. By any measure, those early efforts were successful.

This letter, taken in that context, is showing the same pattern; it is contextually-historically corroborated, if nothing else. And it also says something else: those early "social engineering experiments" at the deliberate manipulation and promotion of certain types of art were so successful, that they were able to fine tune it for specific goals.

This is why I continue to believe that Eminem is the Best Rapper ever

Jews financed, produced, and controlled the Rap music scene for many years in the beginning.

Like I always say, anytime there is an attack on social values leading to moral decay. Just scratch the surface a little, and you will find a Jew behind the scenes organizing and funding the cultural destruction. .... :cool:

Stay classy, Sock Boy

I just get tired of reading whites blaming stuff mostly done by blacks as the cause for a decline of a society built on corruption.

Yeah. Whites do sometimes blame stuff mostly done by blacks as the cause for a decline of a society. This is why I always emphasise that it's important for Americans to know that racism is just an ugly form of collectivism.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello, IM2. I am certain both of us old timers recognize that for decades, dozens, if not hundreds or thousands of popular non-black American music artists have been showing off their skills and talent composing violence riddled music vividly describing the anti-social, people and community harming behaviors they personally engaged in, or witnessed other apparent emotionally troubled, SUICIDAL, HOMICIDAL thinking American engage in.

However, I cannot think of many popular NON-BLACK American music artists who compose music HATEFULLY denigrating American girls and women as less than human BITCHES, WHORES, HOES THOTS or RATCHET females undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

IM2, do you have a theory explaining why for more than 30 yrs. large numbers of popular black American music performers, including more than a dozen Obama friends and WH guests, compose music informing our ENTIRE world that black or American girls and women of African descent should be viewed as less than human BITCHES, WHORES, HOES THOTS or RATCHET females undeserving of being treated with basic human respect?

IM2, I look forward to reading your intelligent, well thought-out reply.

IM2, obama white house guests.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

I watched as record companies promoted gangsta rap over other genres of rap and their white consumer base ate it up. I watched as naive rappers from the hood (or fake ones from the suburbs) jumped on the money train not realizing what kind of harm it was doing. Its one thing to tell a story. Its quite another to glorify that story over and over again. Real rap and hip-hop is still alive however. Its primarily underground.

Yeah? I haven't really followed it. Like I said, I turned the radio off in about 1991 and starting ripping cd albums when I figured out I could do that. So, I only listen to what I grew up on. To me, it's better music. I always tell the young folks that if they missed the late 80s , they have no idea what they missed. Those were fun times. And I think that's when the rap scene was growing, too. That was about the time a lot of people started wearing L.A. Raiders gear all the time.

If I'm not mistaken, I think the first rapper I saw was MC Hammer. Then came Vanilla Ice. Then I was like, no, I'm gonna listen to my other stuff.

I would be curious to see what those undergrounders are rapping and hip hopping about, though.Where's that term come from anyway? Hip Hop, I mean. We're they jumping up and down a lot?

That's something else I've noticed. People dance different today, too.

Lookit this. I saw it the other day on youtube, you know how you get that list of videos on the right hand side of the youtube page? It was one of those.

I'd fall on my face trying to to do this stuff. And these are largely kids. Seems kind of like techno rap, though. If there is such a thing. I don't know what that music is.

I like the song...but...HOLD ON.

Isn't dialing 911 a clear violation of America's PRO BLACK community's NO-SNITCH or 'Don't Judge Me and I Won't Judge You' policies?

Keeping it REAL....When a black American citizen violates the NO SNITCH policy, are they ostracized by America's large PRO BLACK community, and in some instances threatened with violence for calling 911?

pro black HATE.jpg

Peace.
___

Yeah. Whites do sometimes blame stuff mostly done by blacks as the cause for a decline of a society. This is why I always emphasise that it's important for Americans to know that racism is just an ugly form of collectivism.

America was built on collectivism. And until the damage done to groups negatively affected by that collectivism, it is unfair for the group that benefitted to tell others how wrong it is.

Hello, IM2. I am certain both of us old timers recognize that for decades, dozens, if not hundreds or thousands of popular non-black American music artists have been showing off their skills and talent composing violence riddled music vividly describing the anti-social, people and community harming behaviors they personally engaged in, or witnessed other apparent emotionally troubled, SUICIDAL, HOMICIDAL thinking American engage in.

However, I cannot think of many popular NON-BLACK American music artists who compose music HATEFULLY denigrating American girls and women as less than human BITCHES, WHORES, HOES THOTS or RATCHET females undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

IM2, do you have a theory explaining why for more than 30 yrs. large numbers of popular black American music performers, including more than a dozen Obama friends and WH guests, compose music informing our ENTIRE world that black or American girls and women of African descent should be viewed as less than human BITCHES, WHORES, HOES THOTS or RATCHET females undeserving of being treated with basic human respect?

IM2, I look forward to reading your intelligent, well thought-out reply.

Peace.
___

Whites have been doing this as long as anyone else. Stop validating white racism.

IM2 replied to Avery, "Whites have been doing this as long as anyone else. Stop validating white racism."

Hello, IM2.

barack obama, kendrick lamar, shawn jay-z carter.jpg

Peace.

Forum List

Back