The Secret Big-Money Takeover of America

Huffy Puffy opinion piece... about as credible as Jon Lovitz's character, The Pathological Liar
85lliar.jpg

Why don't you tell us specifically why it is not credible, point by point.

Your post is an opinion piece from a partisan rightwinger. Doesn't that make IT equally lacking in credibility,

by your own standards?

Except I did not post any opinion on the subject as fact... simply pointing out that this is an opinion piece from a source that is well known for extreme bias, leaving out all sides of the information, etc...

The site itself, just as there are plenty of RW blog sites of similar caliber or commentary opinions from people such as Savage and others on the right side of opinion entertainment, that are not credible..

You bring up an actual news article on the issue at hand from a credible source, and it is subject for discussion.. you bring up opinion shit from a winger site, it is not worth the pixels you see it on

Carby... you point out in an argument that someone is trying to use a Beck commentary or Savage rant as fact, and I will back you up saying it is not a credible source and that it is a known biased opinion source... but funny, I don't think we'll EVER see the same from you in terms of biased opinion sources such as Huffy Puffy or mediamatters

The huffington post.

Only the slaves think that tripe is news.

If you think it's just the gop getting foreign aide, you deluded in the head.

the only slaves I see are dickheads like you kissing the cocks of big business robber barons and thieves, they bend you over and skull fuck up the asshole through their paid off Repug overseers and KKK like Tea Bastards and you love it. Assclown.

Is today some kind of school holiday? I'm certain my children went to school today.

Are you just a drop out? B/c that kind of response indicates a very very low IQ, and a vast lack of proper parenting.

"Robber Barons" pfft!

So there is a secret big-money takeover of America that you and every other liberal seems to know about despite the fact that you guys have been whining about big money controlling politics for the last two decades? Do I have any of that wrong here?

Anyone posting a Huff n Puff article should be embarassed.
Not to say that the article is not true...but to only show how Repubs are bought and paid for by special interest, and not show how also Dems are bought and paid for is disengenious...but par for the course for HuffnPuff everyday.

Forum List

Back